How Team Obama tried to hack the election

Doc

Post by Doc »

http://nypost.com/2017/05/26/how-team-o ... -election/

This is a big deal. It clearly shows how Obama abused his power as president not only to spy on Americans but his use of US Intelligence to hack the election, and now hack the Trump administration
We also learned this week that Obama intelligence officials really had no good reason attaching a summary of a dossier on Trump to a highly classified Russia briefing they gave to Obama just weeks before Trump took office.

Under congressional questioning Tuesday, Obama’s CIA chief John Brennan said the dossier did not “in any way” factor into the agency’s assessment that Russia interfered in the election. Why not? Because as Obama intel czar James Clapper earlier testified, “We could not corroborate the sourcing.”

But that didn’t stop Brennan in January from attaching its contents to the official report for the president. He also included the unverified allegations in the briefing he gave Hill Democrats.

In so doing, Brennan virtually guaranteed that it would be leaked, which it promptly was.

In short, Brennan politicized raw intelligence. In fact, he politicized the entire CIA.

Langley vets say Brennan was the most politicized director in the agency’s history. Former CIA field-operations officer Gene Coyle said Brennan was “known as the greatest sycophant in the history of the CIA, and a supporter of Hillary Clinton before the election. I find it hard to put any real credence in anything that the man says.”

Coyle noted that Brennan broke with his predecessors who stayed out of elections. Several weeks before the vote, he made it very clear he was pulling for Hillary. His deputy Mike Morell even came out and publicly endorsed her in The New York Times, claiming Trump was an “unwitting agent” of Moscow.

Brennan isn’t just a Democrat. He’s a radical leftist who in 1980 — during the height of the Cold War — voted for a Communist Party candidate for president.

When Brennan rants about the dangers of strongman Vladimir Putin targeting our elections and subverting our democratic process, does he not catch at least a glimpse of his own reflection?

What he and the rest of the Obama gang did has inflicted more damage on the integrity of our electoral process than anything the Russians have done.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Re: How Team Obama tried to hack the election

Post by Zack Morris »

Hack the election? The Obama administration was scrupulous to a fault in not publicizing information about their investigation into an unprecedented foreign attack on our democracy during an election. That an investigation by intelligence agencies against an active threat rankles you more than the actual threat itself is very telling.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

There was a foreign attack on our election? WOW!!! Who did it?
Censorship isn't necessary
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:There was a foreign attack on our election? WOW!!! Who did it?
Ask our intelligence chiefs. They'll be happy to tell you without equivocation.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:Hack the election? The Obama administration was scrupulous to a fault in not publicizing information about their investigation into an unprecedented foreign attack on our democracy during an election. That an investigation by intelligence agencies against an active threat rankles you more than the actual threat itself is very telling.
Because they had no evidence despite taking extraordinary ILLEGAL actions to find it. Despite the FISA court giving Obama a clear caese and decease order to stop Which Obama then lied about saying he stopped for years when he did not.

Nixionian ^3
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:There was a foreign attack on our election? WOW!!! Who did it?
Really. Which one should I ask.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Don't you think that your tinker tailor soldiers pie in the face version would be better simplified via occam's razor from "US intelligence chiefs, at the behest of a Foreigner from Kenyan, made an attack on our democracy"

to

"Obama hacked the election"?

http://circa.com/politics/barack-obamas ... -americans

BTW here is a video of Obama Lying about NSA domestic spying

g4tLsTt9LxM
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... tor-drove/

Obama loyalist Brennan drove FBI to begin investigating Trump associates last summer

Mr. Brennan, who has not hidden his dislike for Mr. Trump, testified he briefed the investigation’s progress to Mr. Obama, who at the time was trying to aid Hillary Clinton in her campaign against the Republican nominee.

As Mr. Brennan described his actions to the House committee: “I wanted to make sure that every information and bit of intelligence that we had was shared with the bureau [FBI] so that they could take it. It was well beyond my mandate as director of CIA to follow on any of those leads that involved U.S. persons. But I made sure that anything that was involving U.S. persons, including anything involving the individuals involved in the Trump campaign, was shared with the bureau.
So Obama loyalist and Hillary supporter did the unmasking....