Attempted Assassination of House Majority Whip

NapLajoieonSteroids

Attempted Assassination of House Majority Whip

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Just breaking:

at congressional baseball practice, a shooter opened fire on the House Majority Whip, Rep. Steve Scalise, hitting him, several of his aides and one or two police officers.

According to another Representative who was at the practice but leaving early to beat the traffic, the shooter approached him to ask whether it was Democrats or Republicans who were practicing on the field.

After being told that it was Republicans, the shooter purportedly grabbed a shotgun and went near a dugout and opened fire. The congressmen was playing 2nd base, or was standing near second base, when he was hit. (Though I've also read he was in the dugout it.)

If the eyewitness is correct, this looks like a real politically motivated assassination attempt.

The congressmen was shot in the hip and is expected to survive; I haven't heard anything about the others.

Fox 8 coverage: Mutliple Shots At GOP Baseball Practice in Virginia, Majority Whip Hit
NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: Attempted Assassination of House Majority Whip

Representative DeSantos was the congressmen leaving practice early who believes he spoke with the shooter before the incident.

/////////

Now being reported that a Representative Wilson was also wounded-- I didn't hear, nor have I yet to read, the extent of his injuries.
Alexis

The Madhouse isn't funny any more

Post by Alexis »

If as looks probable this is confirmed as polically & ideologically motivated rather than Jihadist-motivated...

We could be at the precise moment when the madhouse that the US politico-media sphere has become is beginning to be everything but funny. :(
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Wow. Look what Trump has done! People feel so threatened that they are resorting to Second Amendment remedies!
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

All kidding aside this was probably a false flag operation organized by the Trump DHS. GOP members will now have a convenient excuse to stop holding town halls in their districts (or exclude any dissenters under the guise of "security").
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

False flag? Looks more like a Shakespearean play went out of control

xM5q6a3Zmi8
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

We always knew what kind of "human" you were Zack Morris, but it has been clear the msm and criminal state have been trying to whip up murder in the hearts of their people. They succeeded.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:All kidding aside this was probably a false flag operation organized by the Trump DHS. GOP members will now have a convenient excuse to stop holding town halls in their districts (or exclude any dissenters under the guise of "security").
So tell me Zack Morris....

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Shooter motivated and instructed where to go by a left wing propaganda outlet that also is sponsoring a play depicting Trump's assaination

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It was attempted assassination of everyone there.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So we have seen leftists assaulting Trump supporters Black Lives Matter killing cops and others in the streets, endless left wing riots and threats of violence, shutting down speech on campus, daily claims of Trump/GOP/Conservatives as Nazis, fascists, Hitler, traitors while coddling muslim murdering terrorists, high profile assassination discussions with New York hosting a Trump assassination play and the Kathy Griffin beheading. All culminating today in the attempted mass murder of Republicans.

This is the soul of leftism. This is why we fight this evil. We will not yield and we will win.
NapLajoieonSteroids

If I were to drink every time I hear "extreme" "conversation" "climate" et al. ....

gees...
Doc

Post by Doc »

There and anywhere non leftists are found

https://twitter.com/ProudWednesdayy/sta ... 1010480128
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Parodite wrote:False flag? Looks more like a Shakespearean play went out of control

xM5q6a3Zmi8
Haha! The play is a cautionary tail against political violence interpreted for the modern era, my delicate little snowflake. Shakespeare is for mature audiences.
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:If I were to drink every time I hear "extreme" "conversation" "climate" et al. ....

gees...

i have been trying this strategy for a while now and its working quite well.
ultracrepidarian
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:We always knew what kind of "human" you were Zack Morris, but it has been clear the msm and criminal state have been trying to whip up murder in the hearts of their people. They succeeded.
Why the scare quotes? Are you channeling Eric Trump? :lol:
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:Shooter motivated and instructed where to go by a left wing propaganda outlet that also is sponsoring a play depicting Trump's assaination
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my god.

More government opacity. Yes, that's what we need! Muzzle those reporters and abolish facts.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:So we have seen leftists assaulting Trump supporters Black Lives Matter killing cops and others in the streets, endless left wing riots and threats of violence, shutting down speech on campus, daily claims of Trump/GOP/Conservatives as Nazis, fascists, Hitler, traitors while coddling muslim murdering terrorists, high profile assassination discussions with New York hosting a Trump assassination play and the Kathy Griffin beheading. All culminating today in the attempted mass murder of Republicans.

This is the soul of leftism. This is why we fight this evil. We will not yield and we will win.
The bit about Trump and the GOP being Nazis, fascists, and Hitler is pretty much spot on.

The rest of this is a largely incomplete picture without mentioning people being assaulted at Trump rallies (egged on by Orange Hitler himself), a hostile armed takeover of public property by right-wing lunatics in Oregon, a train stabbing by a right winger, a right wing Trump supporter storming a pizza parlor with an assault rifle and very nearly creating a massacre because of right wing radio claiming Democrats were sexually abusing child prisoners there, a spike in hate crimes, a mainstream right wing talk show host claiming the Clintons had a man murdered on the streets for leaking emails, Orange Hitler joking about using the 'Second Amendment' to stop Clinton, Obama effigies being burned and lynched, a D-list celebrity who called for Obama to suck on his machine gun being invited for a photo op in his capacity as a loud-mouthed right wing popular icon in the Oval Office, etc, etc.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:All kidding aside this was probably a false flag operation organized by the Trump DHS. GOP members will now have a convenient excuse to stop holding town halls in their districts (or exclude any dissenters under the guise of "security").

I don't know, but for now, we're going to content ourselves with tearing down statues and symbols of hatred in the South.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:So we have seen leftists assaulting Trump supporters Black Lives Matter killing cops and others in the streets, endless left wing riots and threats of violence, shutting down speech on campus, daily claims of Trump/GOP/Conservatives as Nazis, fascists, Hitler, traitors while coddling muslim murdering terrorists, high profile assassination discussions with New York hosting a Trump assassination play and the Kathy Griffin beheading. All culminating today in the attempted mass murder of Republicans.

The bit about Trump and the GOP being Nazis, fascists, and Hitler is pretty much spot on.
Doctors call seeing spots that big cataracts.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote:Shooter motivated and instructed where to go by a left wing propaganda outlet that also is sponsoring a play depicting Trump's assaination
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh my god.

More government opacity. Yes, that's what we need! Muzzle those reporters and abolish facts.
FACTS:

VGRblr5FaNU

Tim Kaine
DCSGGdHWsAA-Bfv.jpg
DCSGGdHWsAA-Bfv.jpg (95.26 KiB) Viewed 697 times
enabled
kaineenabled.jpg
kaineenabled.jpg (98.36 KiB) Viewed 697 times
Reporter for left wing VOX.com
f.jpg
f.jpg (100.7 KiB) Viewed 697 times
And way too many more to post(or even look at)
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote:

I don't know, but for now, we're going to content ourselves with tearing down statues and symbols of hatred in the South.

Sooo How come so many of you are calling for violence? Want to see more than I already posted?
NapLajoieonSteroids

I think there is an element to this, if we replace GOP with more generic politician.

We don't need more after-the-fact security schemes to become regularized.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Parodite wrote:False flag? Looks more like a Shakespearean play went out of control

xM5q6a3Zmi8
Haha! The play is a cautionary tail against political violence interpreted for the modern era, my delicate little snowflake. Shakespeare is for mature audiences.
Oh is this where you guys learned political violence or do you just get it from the KKK play book?
NapLajoieonSteroids

Zack Morris wrote:a train stabbing by a right winger
The guy in Oregon who was an anti-circumcision Bernie Bro?

I think the pattern emerging is that Bernie Bros are crazed zealots and we should all avoid Bernie Bros for the good of our health.