Attempted Assassination of House Majority Whip

NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: The Madhouse isn't funny any more

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Alexis wrote:If as looks probable this is confirmed as polically & ideologically motivated rather than Jihadist-motivated...

We could be at the precise moment when the madhouse that the US politico-media sphere has become is beginning to be everything but funny. :(
I'd say existentially motivated...

Now maybe my understanding is a bit behind, but the last thing I heard was that the gentleman had a very real breakdown over the election in November. It was to the point he let some kind of business license lapse and spent the last few weeks of his life like a hobo in D.C.

This was not the norm of his adult life, which he led competently however you want to characterize it.

Unlike the Jared Loughner shooting several years ago, with a clear case of paranoid schizophrenia and his target was personal (he was interested in Ms.Gifford the person and not so much Ms.Gifford the politician; [ I'm sure her public-ness was what brought her to his attention...] this guy had a long history of being...normal or normal-ish and seems to have snapped over the stress of the election.
Doc

Re: Attempted Assassination of House Majority Whip

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:a train stabbing by a right winger
The guy in Oregon who was an anti-circumcision Bernie Bro?

I think the pattern emerging is that Bernie Bros are crazed zealots and we should all avoid Bernie Bros for the good of our health.
That is what the Hillary campsters are pushing.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Doc wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:a train stabbing by a right winger
The guy in Oregon who was an anti-circumcision Bernie Bro?

I think the pattern emerging is that Bernie Bros are crazed zealots and we should all avoid Bernie Bros for the good of our health.
That is what the Hillary campsters are pushing.
I'm sure they are; I'm not sure they are totally wrong on that....though calling Bernie Bros crazed zealots is tongue-in-cheek for me.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:We always knew what kind of "human" you were Zack Morris, but it has been clear the msm and criminal state have been trying to whip up murder in the hearts of their people. They succeeded.
Why the scare quotes? Are you channeling Eric Trump? :lol:
Forum rules preclude me from saying what I really think.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

You will lose this battle also Zack Morris. We have the government and the guns. Neither law enforcement or the military will stand with you, in any state. You will lose badly.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:We always knew what kind of "human" you were Zack Morris, but it has been clear the msm and criminal state have been trying to whip up murder in the hearts of their people. They succeeded.
Why the scare quotes? Are you channeling Eric Trump? :lol:
Forum rules preclude me from saying what I really think.
Hey what about what these folks think?
JefferyGuterman.jpg
JefferyGuterman.jpg (44.15 KiB) Viewed 597 times
waltisfrozen.jpg
waltisfrozen.jpg (19.19 KiB) Viewed 597 times
Then there is this woman that just fell on her left wing hate sword and lost her business
https://twitter.com/DPCconsultants/stat ... 9899469826
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Don't forget Rick Wilson who said that the donor class must put a bullet in He-Who-Is-Always-Named.

My favorite is when late night wingding had to grovel for humanizing the man.

...but they are against violence a climate of hate and and and....

I think I'm suffering a geography of disgust.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The answer is simple. End Demonrats. End leftists. End it in America.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:You will lose this battle also Zack Morris. We have the government and the guns. Neither law enforcement or the military will stand with you, in any state. You will lose badly.
Of course they will. The military top brass despise Trump. There's really nothing you can guys can seize control of or break away with. Worst case scenario, the Idaho panhandle declares independence. Big whoop. Right wing Americans have contributed nothing of value in the last two centuries, which have instead been dominated by what are now considered the liberal power centers of America, and the wellsprings of its culture and industry.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:You will lose this battle also Zack Morris. We have the government and the guns. Neither law enforcement or the military will stand with you, in any state. You will lose badly.
Of course they will. The military top brass despise Trump. There's really nothing you can guys can seize control of or break away with. Worst case scenario, the Idaho panhandle declares independence. Big whoop. Right wing Americans have contributed nothing of value in the last two centuries, which have instead been dominated by what are now considered the liberal power centers of America, and the wellsprings of its culture and industry.

A large part of the military brass you speak of are as in competent at military matters as Obama was at being president. They will soon be gone off into retirement. If they would happen to give orders you are implying they would They would be remove by the ranks who are not going to shoot Americans like you left wingers do so gleefully.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:
Actually there isn't anything we haven't seized control of. We own all government. And when Comey couldn't bring down trump we beat the criminal state. Now, the msm is fracturing due to it's complicity in political violence. We will own the deep state soon and the msm. Whether or not you go out in a hail of bullets is entirely up to you.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote: A large part of the military brass you speak of are as in competent at military matters as Obama was at being president. They will soon be gone off into retirement.
Oh, yeah, I forgot. Even Trump is smarter than the generals!
If they would happen to give orders you are implying they would They would be remove by the ranks who are not going to shoot Americans like you left wingers do so gleefully.
The thing about the military is that the rank and file are largely comprised of unintelligent, incompetent people with poor character traits that leave them unfit for success in the civilian world. As such, militaries have over millennia (and especially in the last century) perfected the implementation of organizational processes that allow them to operate effectively with low-quality human capital. They have plenty of tools at their disposal to keep potential rogue elements in check and motivate the majority to carry out their orders.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol no. No wonder you always lose.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote: Actually there isn't anything we haven't seized control of. We own all government.
Except the Deep State. And the Courts. I'd say the situation is really more comparable to that of a once-successful company, say HP or General Electric or IBM, that suddenly finds itself with sub-par leadership (no coincidence that these types of executives typically try to later run for office as Republicans :lol: ) that is completely out of its depth. Witness how the GOP can't pass health care legislation after 8 years of preparation time and how Trump's top adviser is a 30-something trust fund baby with no record of business success despite being handed the reigns of a multi-billion dollar enterprise by his criminal father nearly a decade ago.

The Keystone Cops have unexpectedly found themselves in charge.
And when Comey couldn't bring down trump we beat the criminal state. Now, the msm is fracturing due to it's complicity in political violence. We will own the deep state soon and the msm. Whether or not you go out in a hail of bullets is entirely up to you.
The MSM is fracturing? Only the most unabashedly pro-Trump of the MSM outlets is suffering severe and sudden attrition. The liberal press -- the Relevant Organs, so to speak -- keep hitting it out of the park with scoops that prove true while the "alt media" is fabricating stories about pedophilic pizza dungeons and human-animal chimeras.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol no. No wonder you always lose.
People think I'm a winner and seem to look up to me. I've got nothing to fear from the likes of you. Go ahead, wage your civil war. How do you think it's going to affect me? I'm not going to be in the cross hairs. I'll be just fine.

You know, there's some amazing, world-changing stuff happening right now in the productive centers of the world. Things that will forever alter the way people live their day-to-day lives and consequently, the structure of the economy. Things that are much bigger than even America itself. And all you guys do is bla bla bla about mining coal and white nationalism. LOL! Why is it so hard to find examples of right wingers engaged in creative pursuits that bring real prosperity to people?

Such losers.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Actually there isn't anything we haven't seized control of. We own all government. And when Comey couldn't bring down trump we beat the criminal state. Now, the msm is fracturing due to it's complicity in political violence. We will own the deep state soon and the msm. Whether or not you go out in a hail of bullets is entirely up to you.
"Own the MSM" That and 99 cents would get you a cup of covfefe given that they are quickly going broke.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote: A large part of the military brass you speak of are as in competent at military matters as Obama was at being president. They will soon be gone off into retirement.
Oh, yeah, I forgot. Even Trump is smarter than the generals!
If they would happen to give orders you are implying they would They would be remove by the ranks who are not going to shoot Americans like you left wingers do so gleefully.
The thing about the military is that the rank and file are largely comprised of unintelligent, incompetent people with poor character traits that leave them unfit for success in the civilian world. As such, militaries have over millennia (and especially in the last century) perfected the implementation of organizational processes that allow them to operate effectively with low-quality human capital. They have plenty of tools at their disposal to keep potential rogue elements in check and motivate the majority to carry out their orders.
OH yeah I forgot you hate "the stupid people in the military"

I imagine they don't like you much either Zack.
stuck_in_irak.jpg
stuck_in_irak.jpg (102.14 KiB) Viewed 573 times
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/1 ... 73842.html
As a whole, the U.S. military is far better educated than the American population it defends. 82.8% of U.S. military officers in 2010 had at least a bachelor’s degree, compared to 29.9 percent of the general population. 93.6% of enlisted soldiers had at least a high school diploma, compared to 59.5% of America.
It is just that you and your FU cult of friends don't like to go "Slumming" in the real America Zack?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote: Actually there isn't anything we haven't seized control of. We own all government.
Except the Deep State. And the Courts. I'd say the situation is really more comparable to that of a once-successful company, say HP or General Electric or IBM, that suddenly finds itself with sub-par leadership (no coincidence that these types of executives typically try to later run for office as Republicans :lol: ) that is completely out of its depth. Witness how the GOP can't pass health care legislation after 8 years of preparation time and how Trump's top adviser is a 30-something trust fund baby with no record of business success despite being handed the reigns of a multi-billion dollar enterprise by his criminal father nearly a decade ago.

And when Comey couldn't bring down trump we beat the criminal state. Now, the msm is fracturing due to it's complicity in political violence. We will own the deep state soon and the msm. Whether or not you go out in a hail of bullets is entirely up to you.
The MSM is fracturing? Only the most unabashedly pro-Trump of the MSM outlets is suffering severe and sudden attrition. The liberal press -- the Relevant Organs, so to speak -- keep hitting it out of the park with scoops that prove true while the "alt media" is fabricating stories about pedophilic pizza dungeons and human-animal chimeras.
SO Zack since you seem to feel you know so much Can you point out examples of *Named* sources your beloved MSM political hacks have named WRT all these *illegal* Anti-Trump leaks that have been leaked? :D
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:

Trump was supposed to be impeached by now. Everything else is noise.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol no. No wonder you always lose.
People think I'm a winner and seem to look up to me. I've got nothing to fear from the likes of you. Go ahead, wage your civil war. How do you think it's going to affect me? I'm not going to be in the cross hairs. I'll be just fine.

You know, there's some amazing, world-changing stuff happening right now in the productive centers of the world. Things that will forever alter the way people live their day-to-day lives and consequently, the structure of the economy. Things that are much bigger than even America itself. And all you guys do is bla bla bla about mining coal and white nationalism. LOL! Why is it so hard to find examples of right wingers engaged in creative pursuits that bring real prosperity to people?

Such losers.
Lol no.
Alexis

Words of wisdom from the President of the U.S.A.

Post by Alexis »

Words of wisdom from President Trump
We may have our differences, but we do well, in times like these, to remember that everyone who serves in our nation’s capital is here because, above all, they love our country.

We can all agree that we are blessed to be Americans, that our children deserve to grow up in a nation of safety and peace, and that we are strongest when we are unified and when we work together for the common good.
Note 1 : When a good word is uttered, even by somebody one usually opposes or even despises, it is in good form to signal agreement

Note 2 : Donald J. Trump, for better or for worse, has been elected president by the American people. Taking part to an election means agreeing in advance to be bound by its result and recognize its legitimacy, even if one happens to have voted for the losing side, even if one happens to despise and passionately oppose the victor. When the legitimate president of one's country issues a call for national unity beyond differences, it is in good form to agree with him on that - if on nothing else

Note 3 : If I'm not wrong, the count of U.S. civil wars is presently at one (1). It would be better to keep it that way. Just sayin'...

I leave y'all American citizens standing to attention, listen to the national anthem, salute the flag, and remember that you love your fellow Americans even those darn rightists / leftists. :P

Then, and only then, you can resume your quarrels, to your heart's content. :mrgreen:
Simple Minded

Re: Words of wisdom from the President of the U.S.A.

Post by Simple Minded »

Alexis wrote:Words of wisdom from President Trump
We may have our differences, but we do well, in times like these, to remember that everyone who serves in our nation’s capital is here because, above all, they love our country.

We can all agree that we are blessed to be Americans, that our children deserve to grow up in a nation of safety and peace, and that we are strongest when we are unified and when we work together for the common good.
Note 1 : When a good word is uttered, even by somebody one usually opposes or even despises, it is in good form to signal agreement

Note 2 : Donald J. Trump, for better or for worse, has been elected president by the American people. Taking part to an election means agreeing in advance to be bound by its result and recognize its legitimacy, even if one happens to have voted for the losing side, even if one happens to despise and passionately oppose the victor. When the legitimate president of one's country issues a call for national unity beyond differences, it is in good form to agree with him on that - if on nothing else

Note 3 : If I'm not wrong, the count of U.S. civil wars is presently at one (1). It would be better to keep it that way. Just sayin'...

I leave y'all American citizens standing to attention, listen to the national anthem, salute the flag, and remember that you love your fellow Americans even those darn rightists / leftists. :P

Then, and only then, you can resume your quarrels, to your heart's content. :mrgreen:
well said Alexis.

The shooter seemed to be just another snowflake (although an older one), who is obsessed with group identity, and bent on blaming society for his personal problems. The individuals I know who fit this description live in a self-made Hell. Swallowing everything the MSM feeds them with no powers of discernment.

His chosen POTUS deity did not make the first cut in the rough and tumble world of DNC team politics, and now the wrong person is in the Whitehouse. LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!

I guess if one lives on a media diet of doomer porn long enough, it just might affect one's sense of perception. He was the logical product of those elitists whose superior powers of pessimism always find life does not measure up to their ideals.

"I just don't understand why more people don't share my opinions and frustration about how horrible things are. The end is neigh!!!!"
"You're probably right. Have a nice day!"

Or he coulda been an AGW True Believer, who had more integrity than most and just decided that suicide by cop would reduce green house gas production..... we need more analysis.....

sidenote: I heard about the shooting a couple hours after it happened, listened to the news for 30 minutes while driving, did not hear words "right wing" or "Tea Party" or "conservative" even once. So I said to a friend, "I'll bet you $100 the shooter is a Democrat."

What is Putin up to now? I thought he wanted Trump in the Whitehouse.....
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Simple Minded wrote:What is Putin up to now? I thought he wanted Trump in the Whitehouse.....
He surely preferred Trump to the politician who compared him to Hitler and wanted air exclusion zones in Syria, risking a shooting war with Russia in the process.

Recently though, he has been appeared to be a bit worried... :|

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Alexis wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:What is Putin up to now? I thought he wanted Trump in the Whitehouse.....
He surely preferred Trump to the politician who compared him to Hitler and wanted air exclusion zones in Syria, risking a shooting war with Russia in the process.

Recently though, he has been appeared to be a bit worried... :|
He Shirely is worried. He just lost one of his highly trained, deep cover agents, who had been living in the US, posing as an American for decades, who was turned by the Clinton/DNC/MSM machine.... into just another typical lefty Merikan! :shock: :?

What will he tell Donald to do next?
Alexis

Moles: the Iranians are better

Post by Alexis »

Simple Minded wrote:He just lost one of his highly trained, deep cover agents, who had been living in the US, posing as an American for decades, who was turned by the Clinton/DNC/MSM machine.... into just another typical lefty Merikan! :shock: :?

What will he tell Donald to do next?
Indeed, controlling an agent in deep undercover is not always easy.

The Iranians have had much more luck with their undercover agent, as the War Nerd detailed
In fact, Iran wins so big in this war that I’ve already said that Dick Cheney’s DNA should be checked out by a reputable lab, because he has to be a Persian mole.

My theory is that they took a fiery young Revolutionary Guard from the slums of Tehran, dipped him in a vat of lye to get that pale, pasty Anglo skin, zapped his scalp for that authentic bald CEO look, squirted a quart of cholesterol into his arteries so he’d develop classic American cardiac disease, and parachuted him into the outskirts of some Wyoming town. And that’s how our VP was born again, a half-frozen zombie with sagebrush twigs in his jumpsuit, stumbling into the first all-night coffee shop in Casper talking American with a Persian accent:

“Hello my friends! Er, I mean, hello my fellow Americans! Coffee? I will have coffee at once, indeed, and is not free enterprise a glorious thing? Say, O brethren of the frosty tundra, what do you say we finish our donuts and march on Baghdad now, this very moment, to remove the Baathist abomination Saddam?”