US-North Korea Conflict

Doc

US-North Korea Conflict

Post by Doc »

Trump on North Korea in 1999

a3hw6S3zMMI
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Re: US-North Korea Conflict

Post by Zack Morris »

North Korea is hardly a threat to the US. The last thing Kim and his generals want is to die. They simply want to exercise their natural right to national sovereignty, counter military pressure from the US and the South, and end up with a big bargaining chip to negotiate some breathing room for their economy.

Even a dummy should be able to understand this. Too bad we've got worse in the White House.

Now, proliferation *is* a problem for two reasons: this encourages other countries to develop their own weapons as deterrents, and North Korea may end up selling its missile tech to other nations.

If one wants to make a stand against proliferation, Korea is a terrible place to do it. It's unacceptable and dishonorable to put South Korean civilians at risk simply because our "patience" is running out and we don't want to incur the most hypothetical of casualties on US soil.

Where are the adults in the room? Perhaps I should run for office and work my way up to President. I'd be the greatest leader the US ever had. Except maybe Lincoln. But quite possibly better than him, even.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Bill Clinton gave the North koreans Nuclear reactors Fuel for them for 10 years and $ 5 billion in exchange for a promise that North Korea would be good. Let's see where have I heard that before? Oh yeah...
I will be good. png.png
I will be good. png.png (137.51 KiB) Viewed 595 times
AND ANOTHER THING

North Korea went from primitive liquid fueled missiles to advanced solid fuel mobile ICBMs in a very few years. They did this because China gave them the technology(And built the trucks to carry them)

China got its ICBM technology from Benedict Bill Clinton

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/05/11/world ... china.html

There is no statue of limitations for TREASON.

The only questions left to ask is where did North Korea get the technology to suddenly miniaturize their nukes to fit on those missiles?

And why did North Korea say that it was only going to attack the US and no one else? Perhaps because China told them not to attack anyone but the US?

BTW This is the equivalent weight of the Uranium that exploded in the Hiroshima bomb

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Zack Morris wrote:
Where are the adults in the room? Perhaps I should run for office and work my way up to President. I'd be the greatest leader the US ever had. Except maybe Lincoln. But quite possibly better than him, even.
:lol:

I say GO FOR IT ZACK! I'm in for 50 bucks already. Same for Tinker and Mr. Perfect!

Three way debates would be epic.

Best erection ever!!!!!
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:Bill Clinton gave the North koreans Nuclear reactors Fuel for them for 10 years and $ 5 billion in exchange for a promise that North Korea would be good. Let's see where have I heard that before? Oh yeah...
This is bullsh*t. Bill Clinton didn't give them any nuclear material. The Agreed Framework was handicapped almost immediately by the GOP and the North Koreans rightly accused the US of reneging on the agreement. The reactors were never built and would have been financed largely by South Korea, Japan, and Germany, indicating the degree of regional and international support the agreement had. Even had they been completed, the whole point was to replace the Yongbyon reactor and make it more difficult to produce weapons-grade uranium and plutonium.
North Korea went from primitive liquid fueled missiles to advanced solid fuel mobile ICBMs in a very few years. They did this because China gave them the technology(And built the trucks to carry them)

More bullsh*t. Do you even understand what you post? From the article:
The Clinton Administration notified Congress today that it had approved the export of technology to China to permit the launching of a communications satellite aboard a Chinese rocket next month.
Launching an American telecom satellite aboard a Chinese-made rocket lead to North Korea obtaining solid-fuel rocket technology? Huh?
That puts Donald Trumpsky on notice :)
And why did North Korea say that it was only going to attack the US and no one else? Perhaps because China told them not to attack anyone but the US?
Or maybe because the US is the dominant military power on the Korean peninsula?

Now we've got a dummy in the White House emulating Kim Jong-un's childish rhetoric. The US is completely unprepared diplomatically thanks to the narcoleptic, bumbling Tillerson and North Korea has already called Lyin' Don's empty bluff by threatening a specific US target. The US does not have the means to effectively fight a new Korean war.

Seems that the new US foreign policy posture under Trump is to speak loudly and wag a tiny finger.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Time to pop the zit.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:Osama Bin Laden is hardly a threat to the US. The last thing Bin Laden and his generals want is to die.
Fixed.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

NK is there to scare Japan into sticking with the west. Not other relevance whatsoever.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Bin Laden was a geurilla warrior whose objective was to employ terror attacks to boot infidels out of Muslim lands and re-establish a caliphate.

North Korea is a nation state whose leaders want a steady supply of bulgogi and beer.

If you can't tell the difference, you've no business commenting on foreign policy. Why are Americans so witless about the world?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote:Bill Clinton gave the North koreans Nuclear reactors Fuel for them for 10 years and $ 5 billion in exchange for a promise that North Korea would be good. Let's see where have I heard that before? Oh yeah...
This is bullsh*t. Bill Clinton didn't give them any nuclear material. The Agreed Framework was handicapped almost immediately by the GOP and the North Koreans rightly accused the US of reneging on the agreement. The reactors were never built and would have been financed largely by South Korea, Japan, and Germany, indicating the degree of regional and international support the agreement had. Even had they been completed, the whole point was to replace the Yongbyon reactor and make it more difficult to produce weapons-grade uranium and plutonium.

More bullsh*t. Do you even understand what you post? From the article:
The Clinton Administration notified Congress today that it had approved the export of technology to China to permit the launching of a communications satellite aboard a Chinese rocket next month.
Launching an American telecom satellite aboard a Chinese-made rocket lead to North Korea obtaining solid-fuel rocket technology? Huh?
That puts Donald Trumpsky on notice :)
Or maybe because the US is the dominant military power on the Korean peninsula?

Now we've got a dummy in the White House emulating Kim Jong-un's childish rhetoric. The US is completely unprepared diplomatically thanks to the narcoleptic, bumbling Tillerson and North Korea has already called Lyin' Don's empty bluff by threatening a specific US target. The US does not have the means to effectively fight a new Korean war.

Seems that the new US foreign policy posture under Trump is to speak loudly and wag a tiny finger.
Nice Al Gore impersonation Zack

T6-RWOOBLdQ

http://www.newsweek.com/endless-errors- ... war-649040
The Endless Errors in U.S. Korea Policy That Has Brought Us to the Brink of Nuclear War
By Michael Rubin On 8/10/17 at 5:45 AM
As the Ford administration wound down, North Korea struck at Americans in the DMZ. As American Cpt. Arthur Bonifas supervised a work crew trimming a tree, some 20 North Koreans soldiers knocked Bonifas and Lt. Mark Barrett to the ground and hacked them to death with axes. The brutality shocked even North Korea’s traditional allies.

In response, the United States launched Operation Paul Bunyan, deploying fighter-jets, B-52s, and the USS Midway to support the tree-trimming exercise. Credible force worked. Not only did North Korea stand down, but Kim Il Sung offered regrets.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:NK is there to scare Japan into sticking with the west. Not other relevance whatsoever.
No. The reason NK exists is that China does not want US troops on its border.
This was made clear during the Korean War.

Korean War

The American strategic mistake goes back WWII; to the Yanks agreeing that Soviet-Russia should invade Korea and liberate up to the 38th parallel. Of course, the concept of liberation was interpreted in a rather different manner by Soviet-Russia and PR China.
This set the stage for the Korean War.

As was the case with Soviet-Russian so-called liberation in Europe; Baltic states and the Warsaw Pact nations.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

All 17 of Obama Admin Intel agencies agreed that North Korea had no nukes to put on ICBMs http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/ ... nukes.html
Obama administration knew about North Korea's miniaturized nukes
Fred Fleitz
By Fred Fleitz
Published August 09, 2017
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

“ They that sow the wind, shall reap the Whirlwind ”

It is a little understood reality that it was the United States that first introduced nuclear weapons into the Korean Peninsula and, by including South Korea and Japan in its strategic nuclear umbrella, has made nuclear weapons an ever-present reality of any foreign policy or national security discussion on North Korea.

The decision by the United States in 1957 to abrogate paragraph 13(d) of the Korean armistice agreement prohibiting the introduction of new weapons into the Korean peninsula was seen as an economy of force measure by then-President Eisenhower, who believed that the deployment of nuclear weapons to South Korea would allow the United States to withdraw its large conventional military presence there.

For North Korea, it was seen as a direct threat to its existence, given the fact that the American policy at that time was, and continues to be, one that seeks regime change through containment and destabilization.

Look, guys, threatening others with Nuclear Weapon leads "others" to develop their own nuclear weapons .. you end up where you now @ with North Korea .. so .. why the complain ? ?

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:Bin Laden was a geurilla warrior whose objective was to employ terror attacks to boot infidels out of Muslim lands and re-establish a caliphate.

North Korea is a nation state whose leaders want a steady supply of bulgogi and beer.

If you can't tell the difference, you've no business commenting on foreign policy. Why are Americans so witless about the world?
Lol. From the guy that turned Libya into a terrorist state for no particular reason and created Isis for fun.

The American people saw your comments on foreign policy and removed you from power completely. You have no access to government power because of your actions and comments.
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/how-w ... le/2631144
How would the US retaliate if North Korea attacked Guam?
by Tom Rogan | Aug 10, 2017, 11:18 AM
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:All 17 of Obama Admin Intel agencies agreed that North Korea had no nukes to put on ICBMs http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/ ... nukes.html
Fred Fleitz
By Fred Fleitz
They didn't. But under Trump, now they do :) Trump enabled this. Maybe had he spent less time at the golf course he could have put a stop to it. We'll never know, I guess.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/how-w ... le/2631144
How would the US retaliate if North Korea attacked Guam?
by Tom Rogan | Aug 10, 2017, 11:18 AM
I like the last line of this article:
Let us hope China wakes up and the diplomats succeed.
The grown ups that the world looks to are no longer in Washington.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Looks like Trump is 10 steps ahead of you again.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote:All 17 of Obama Admin Intel agencies agreed that North Korea had no nukes to put on ICBMs http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/08/ ... nukes.html
Fred Fleitz
By Fred Fleitz
They didn't. But under Trump, now they do :) Trump enabled this. Maybe had he spent less time at the golf course he could have put a stop to it. We'll never know, I guess.
All 17 of Obama's intel agencies said they didn't But the DIA report says they did and Obama covered it up.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Tues: "Fire and fury"
Wed: "More powerful than ever before"
Thur: "Maybe 'fire and fury' wasn't tough enough"
Fri: "Locked and loaded"
Trump knows words. He has the best words. Sort of.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Looks like Trump is 10 steps ahead of you again.

True, Trump 10 steps ahead of all

Question only, ahead to where .. ruining our beloved America, that's where he headed and he ahead, you right MP

Why Donald buggin our beloved Persia ? ?

Pfui :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

PATRICK J. BUCHANAN
Is the American Empire Worth the Price ?

“When a man knows he is to be hanged in a fortnight,” Samuel Johnson observed, “it concentrates his mind wonderfully.”

Kim’s credible threat to one day be able to nuke a U.S. city is going to concentrate American minds wonderfully.

Doc

Post by Doc »

If Kim Un Jong decides to launch missiles to hit off the coast of Guam coastal waters, filled with American fish, and kills just one of them dies there needs to be hell to pay.
w9KKMT_lWzc
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:
Tues: "Fire and fury"
Wed: "More powerful than ever before"
Thur: "Maybe 'fire and fury' wasn't tough enough"
Fri: "Locked and loaded"
Trump knows words. He has the best words. Sort of.
Lol you crawled out of your hole in the ground to cry about this? Thanks for making my President more popular.