Extremism in the USA

noddy

Re: Extremism in the USA

Post by noddy »

its not like upstanding white christian men of the era had any problems using poor whites as slaves either.

identity politics over who is "us" and who is "them" is tightly bound the the history of the moment.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Is it any surprise that the people of that age, as obsessed as they were with the Greeks, Romans and classical learning, would see nothing wrong with slavery?

Fixing the problems of the world is always an uphill battle.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/09/18 ... on-racist/

I guess even this image is racist when viewed in conjunction with this other image.....'>......

She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

There used to be a guy in New Orleans who planted cotton in a lot behind his catfish restaurant and paid kids to pick it every year just so they could have the experience of doing the work.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

How the right lost it's mind and Embraced Donald Trump

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

NewsWeek
This is a painful story for me to write.

Excellent reading

What a disaster

Simple Minded

Re: How the right lost it's mind and Embraced Donald Trump

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

NewsWeek

Excellent reading

What a disaster

Painful to write? I don't believe that for a second. Hopefully the author's paycheck will buy mucho medicinal and mental health aids.

Trump is a godsend to his industry.

Hey, there's job creation!
Heracleum Persicum

Re: How the right lost it's mind and Embraced Donald Trump

Simple Minded wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

NewsWeek

Excellent reading

What a disaster

Painful to write? I don't believe that for a second. Hopefully the author's paycheck will buy mucho medicinal and mental health aids.

Trump is a godsend to his industry.

Hey, there's job creation !

During the 2016 election, conservatives turned on the principles that had once animated them. Somehow a movement based on real ideas—such as economic freedom and limited government—had devolved into a tribe that valued neither principle nor truth; luminaries such as Edmund Burke and William F. Buckley Jr. had been replaced by media clowns such as Ann Coulter and Milo Yiannopoulos. Icons such as Ronald Reagan—with his optimism and geniality—had been supplanted by the dark, erratic narcissism of Donald Trump.

Gradualism, expertise and prudence—the values that once were taken for granted among conservatives—were replaced by polls and ratings spikes, as the right allowed liberal overreach in the Obama era to blind them to the crackpots and bigots in their midst.

Donald Trump is the president we deserve.

Read the article twice .. :lol:

RR turning in his grave , poor William F. Buckley Jr

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Crazy Extreme Democrats digging their own graves.

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-action/h ... -next-week
Rep. Al Green (D-Texas) said Tuesday that he will move to force a House floor vote to impeach President Trump next week as he denounced Trump's attacks on NFL players protesting police brutality.

Green, a member of the Congressional Black Caucus, stood on the GOP side of the House chamber to announce his plans to file a resolution that will automatically trigger a floor vote.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

The Militarization of the NFL

Postwar affluence and the increase in white-collar jobs, when combined with concerns about the power of the Soviet Union, led many Americans to fear that men were too effeminate and weak.

These anxieties created fertile soil for the growth of football, which became a way to affirm masculinity and fight the supposed “muscle gap.”

If you didn’t embrace football—which seemed to embody Cold War ideas of containment—you might be suspected of deviant behaviour like homosexuality or communism.

:lol: .. crazy .. shows how "conservatives" fooled poor Joe

Still @ it

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol you reading some really crazy stuff azari.
noddy

Post by noddy »

i wonder if he has ever heard of rugby.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote:i wonder if he has ever heard of rugby.
Is that a sport where the contestants make Persian rugs? :D
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

Doc wrote:
apparently so https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_union_in_Iran

seems rich Pomegranates like their kids doing macho physical contact football aswell.

my point was that to try and draw some philoshophy from how americans love NFL you cant ignore how australians love AFL or polynesians, south africans and many others absolutely worship their rugby.

the theory is bunkum - football and warfare are the same thing, always have been, its natural.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
Doc wrote:
apparently so https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_union_in_Iran

seems rich Pomegranates like their kids doing macho physical contact football aswell.

my point was that to try and draw some philoshophy from how americans love NFL you cant ignore how australians love AFL or polynesians, south africans and many others absolutely worship their rugby.

the theory is bunkum - football and warfare are the same thing, always have been, its natural.
I wonder if any of the teams are named either the Jihadis or the Infidels? If so, it would reek of WWF showboatism.

actually all the NFL protest stories and comments should go in this thread. People averaging $2,000,000 a year, playing a game, and often worshipped as gods, warning the world of the inherent unfairness of the US free market and how their fanbase are a bunch of scumbags.

Hey there's a marketing plan guaranteed to appeal to a yuge audience.

The slogan "If you don't buy my jersey you're a racist!" should be almost as successful as "If you don't vote for me you're a deplorable!"
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:
actually all the NFL protest stories and comments should go in this thread. People averaging $2,000,000 a year, playing a game, and often worshipped as gods, warning the world of the inherent unfairness of the US free market and how their fanbase are a bunch of scumbags.

The slogan "If you don't buy my jersey you're a racist!" should be almost as successful as "If you don't vote for me you're a deplorable!"
hah - we had the same thing play out over here and the guys that played that card got booed every game, it was a sh1tshow of projection and preening in all directions.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Antifa undercover

RmNz2jGzsDA
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:

hah - we had the same thing play out over here and the guys that played that card got booed every game, it was a sh1tshow of projection and preening in all directions.
Best nation on Earth! 1%ers trying to play the victim card by insulting the 99%ers who voluntarily fund their paychecks by buying tickets and their merchandise. What could possibly go wrong?

talk about snowflakes!
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

The deflections, denials re antifa and post-modernist regressed leftist group-horror operating in the academic background occurs in tandem with the unwillingness to acknowledge the subversive nature of political Islam and not making a serious assessment on how best counter it.

Regressed leftism and self-defeating activities by Democrats and their corporate sponsors may just mean that Trump is securing his next election. Also a revival of good-ol' classical liberalism plus a new conservative-libertarian up-surge, that together represent a new sane and common sense center politics gaining popularity in the future. A healing triggered and accelerated by this Orange Hydrogen Peroxide Pill called Trump, the blessing in disguise that arrived just in time! 8-)

I'm less convinced there will be any progress soon in dealing with political Islam, its totalitarian ideology infiltrating the USA and the West in general.

A big +1 to Ayaan Hirsi Ali for her bare-bone observation of the facts and sound analysis in her new book/pamflet:
The Challenge of Dawa
Political Islam as Ideology and Movement
and How to Counter It
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

As of this hour the name of the shooter has not been released, even though he is dead. News reports say up to 4 accomplices. Usually this smells like Muslim, but authorities are saying he is native Las Vegas. But every time they've delayed announcing it is because it has gone against the liberal narrative.

Also, pretty weird for a right winger to target a country music concert. But, may not be political.

Biggest takeaway so far is according to audio this was a fully automotic machine gun. According to accordings I cannot tell the difference between 5.56 and 30 cal in my auto weapons, but 100% sure it's not a .50.

So in case the liberal idiots get going, this weapon was almost guaranteed to be illegal already. So hopefully we won't have to go through the gun thing again.

But why shoot up a country music concert?
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:As of this hour the name of the shooter has not been released, even though he is dead. News reports say up to 4 accomplices. Usually this smells like Muslim, but authorities are saying he is native Las Vegas. But every time they've delayed announcing it is because it has gone against the liberal narrative.

Also, pretty weird for a right winger to target a country music concert. But, may not be political.

Biggest takeaway so far is according to audio this was a fully automotic machine gun. According to accordings I cannot tell the difference between 5.56 and 30 cal in my auto weapons, but 100% sure it's not a .50.

So in case the liberal idiots get going, this weapon was almost guaranteed to be illegal already. So hopefully we won't have to go through the gun thing again.

But why shoot up a country music concert?

Hmmm .. if Muslim , Trump would be by now shouting terrorism.

Probably some redneck lost money at crab table, or some dispute in cathouse

Smells redneck .. attacker is Stephen Paddlock, 64 of Mesquite, Nevada .. NBC news

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Looks like nobody so far can exploit this thing.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Looks like nobody so far can exploit this thing.

When I saw a push news on my cell phone about this, immediately I searched for Trump comments, did not find anything .. that was when I realized the killer was a "red neck".

So far 50+ casualty confirmed .. how can a single man shoot 50+ people and injure 150+ ? ? ? quite scarry

nobody shouting terrorism.

Imagine (@least) 50% of people on the street passing you are armed .. a wonder not more of this kind of things happening.

Mr. Perfect, did "carry on" arms, people being armed, help ? ? ? apparently not .. so, what is use of being armed.

My heart and thoughts are with the loved ones of all those innocent people killed in this tragedy, I feel their pain

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Already the stretch for group identity and political narrative begins..... so little time, so many paychecks.

No room for individual responsibility when it comes time to national solutions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzPfmBTKc7A
Heracleum Persicum

@least 58 casualty, and 500 injured.

How can a single shooter do such thing

This automatic weapons should be banned, no question about it

What are automatic weapons for ? deer hunting ? self defence ? confronting criminals ?

Sad day for all, my deepest condolences to our American posters.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

MACHINE GUNS ALREADY ILLEGAL.

Gun control fails again. Lo information.