Extremism in the USA

Typhoon

Re: Extremism in the USA

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Narrative buster, atheist left wing bad guy Church shooter tagged by armed citizen with an AR-15. MSM running for the hills.

B4HEchh0XD8
Unfortunately, closing the barn door after the horses have bolted.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

No way to know that. He could have moved on to another target.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Time to fight the left wing lies.

SBego4zKk08
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

It was over (past tense) meaning it is over now? why wasn't this in the papers?

and yet you still live a stone's throw away from hundreds of millions of well armed crazies, with nary a border wall to protect you...... ;)

time to fess up Azeri. you got thrown out of Iran for spreading Zionist propaganda from the Zionist paper of record, didn't you? ;)

you know who owns the NYT, right? Joos! :)
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
What is there to say, aside from condolences to the survivors?
Many Americans want unrestricted access to AR-15s, similar semi-automatic rifles, and other firearms that have nothing to do with hunting.
We've been repeatedly educated that this is a constitutional right.

Every society makes choices and then has to deal with the consequences.
People owning AR-15s and teh right to own them has nothing to do with hunting. The United States was born out of a fight for the right to bear arms. While the British had the most powerful army in the world in open battlefields and they were not any good fighting in the woods, With out the weapons to match the British the United States would never have happened.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Simple Minded wrote:
It was over (past tense) meaning it is over now? why wasn't this in the papers?

and yet you still live a stone's throw away from hundreds of millions of well armed crazies, with nary a border wall to protect you...... ;)

time to fess up Azeri. you got thrown out of Iran for spreading Zionist propaganda from the Zionist paper of record, didn't you? ;)

you know who owns the NYT, right? Joos! :)

HP loves NYT, WSJ and Jooz :lol:

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Always the reminder.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
What is there to say, aside from condolences to the survivors?
Many Americans want unrestricted access to AR-15s, similar semi-automatic rifles, and other firearms that have nothing to do with hunting.
We've been repeatedly educated that this is a constitutional right.

Every society makes choices and then has to deal with the consequences.
People owning AR-15s and teh right to own them has nothing to do with hunting. The United States was born out of a fight for the right to bear arms. While the British had the most powerful army in the world in open battlefields and they were not any good fighting in the woods, With out the weapons to match the British the United States would never have happened.
The situation is a bit different today
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

americans mass shooting each other is like arabs blowing each other up.

so utterly common place its not worth noticing anymore.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:americans mass shooting each other is like arabs blowing each other up.

Amen. I suspect it is a PR conspiracy between Trump, Azeri, the NYT, and the Zionist MSM. A bit more gun violence hype, and Canada and Mexico will gladly pay for those walls.

Azeri is doing his part to scare illegals into sneaking across the border to Canada, and to prevent them from coming here.

The impenetrable Wall of Fear, very similar to an invisible fence. Not much to look at, but it keeps the domesticated animals in their own yard!

http://bestreviews.com/best-invisible-fences

Brilliant plan actually! Who knew the leftist MSM would cave to Trump wily charms so quickly!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -mocked-o/
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Simple Minded wrote:
noddy wrote:americans mass shooting each other is like arabs blowing each other up.

Amen. I suspect it is a PR conspiracy between Trump, Azeri, the NYT, and the Zionist MSM. A bit more gun violence hype, and Canada and Mexico will gladly pay for those walls.

Azeri is doing his part to scare illegals into sneaking across the border to Canada, and to prevent them from coming here.

The impenetrable Wall of Fear, very similar to an invisible fence. Not much to look at, but it keeps the domesticated animals in their own yard!

http://bestreviews.com/best-invisible-fences

Brilliant plan actually! Who knew the leftist MSM would cave to Trump wily charms so quickly!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -mocked-o/
Oh yeah, Wall of Fear alright. A society where everyone has to be armed at all times in public to neutralize potential mass shooters -- that sounds like a utopia!
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: Oh yeah, Wall of Fear alright. A society where everyone has to be armed at all times in public to neutralize potential mass shooters -- that sounds like a utopia!
If you stay out of gun controlled Democrat cities the murder rates are on par with Europe. I used to carry all the time, but after I studied the local crime stats I'm more likely to be hit by lightning than be murdered where I live.

So I only carry when I go to Democrat districts. Better safe than sorry. I always wear a seat belt even though I've never been in an accident.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Zack Morris wrote: Oh yeah, Wall of Fear alright. A society where everyone has to be armed at all times in public to neutralize potential mass shooters -- that sounds like a utopia!
If you stay out of gun controlled Democrat cities the murder rates are on par with Europe. I used to carry all the time, but after I studied the local crime stats I'm more likely to be hit by lightning than be murdered where I live.

So I only carry when I go to Democrat districts. Better safe than sorry. I always wear a seat belt even though I've never been in an accident.
Forgive me again my master, but you are screwing up again..... big time.

Don't tell Zack's people that it is safe to wander outside their own neighborhoods. "We" want "them" to stay someplace where they feel safe. Safe spaces are a great idea. Promote it.

It is called a win-win situation.

Now, apologize to Zack for lying to him ;) and tell him how safe he will be if he never visits anyplace inhabited by people who are not goose-stepping in his parade. ;)

Shame on you, where's your sense of responsibility?

Zack, don't listen to Mr. Perfect! All of America is a like one of those old time shooting galleries they used to have at the traveling carnivals they used to have (Google it). Most of the people I've known in my life are now dead as the result of accidental firearm discharges, and petty squabbles over religion, football, NASCAR, somebody's leaves blowing into another person's yard, failure to use turn signals while driving, etc.

Even the island go Manhattan is dangerous if you go below the 20th floor! :o

Get all your news from the NYT, CNN, and MSNBC. You'll be safer.

No need to thank me buddy, I'm doing it for the children!
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Not so simple:

And if you don't like suicides being conflated with crime, well, factoring them out doesn't paint a much rosier picture. Alaska and Louisiana are on par with South Sudan! Meanwhile, here in NYC, in the neighborhoods I live my life (which alone have more people than your entire state ex-Seattle), the gun homicide rate is virtually 0. We certainly don't have to slink around in the middle of the night clutching our AR-15s like you've copped to doing.