Extremism in the USA

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Extremism in the USA

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Sorry, Democrats:
Your NRA Is Spelled AIPAC

The latest evidence of that slavishness {to AIPAC] comes in the form of growing support among Democrats in both Houses for legislation sponsored by Sen. Benjamin Cardin (D-MD) and co-sponsored by Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer that would make it a felony for Americans to support the international boycott against Israel, commonly known as BDS. Anyone guilty of violating the prohibitions will face a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison.

According to the ACLU, the Cardin legislation would “bar U.S. persons from supporting boycotts against Israel, including its settlements in the Palestinian Occupied Territories (emphasis mine) conducted by international governmental organizations, such as the United Nations and the European Union. It would also… include penalties for simply requesting information about such boycotts. Violations would be subject to a minimum civil penalty of $250,000 and a maximum criminal penalty of $1 million and 20 years in prison….This bill would impose civil and criminal punishment on individuals solely because of their political beliefs about Israel and its policies.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: .. can't stop laughing , can't .. (what a disaster, what a disaster)

That is pretty amazing.

The Cardin bill would essentially blow a giant hole in the First Amendment.

Americans would continue to be allowed to hold any belief they want, about pretty much anything, with the exception of Israel.

Although I, myself, do not support the boycott Israel movement (BDS), I also know that it was the Montgomery Bus Boycott that launched the civil rights movement. It was international boycotts of South Africa that brought down apartheid. Americans even used boycotts to kill North Carolina’s hateful “bathroom” law designed to punish transgender people. (Apparently, Cardin would permit Americans to boycott a U.S, state, just not the State of Israel.)

Mr. Perfect, you guys in love with Israel, why need these kind of laws ? ? :lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:Informative statistics would be

1. firearm ownership; and

2. the homicide rate due to firearms

per capita for each county [or parish, if Louisiana] in the US.

Are such stats available?

This site does a good analysis of Chicago.
We've posted such statistics over and over, the story is always the same. 75% of murder comes from Democrat inner cities related to gang violence in areas where they have European style gun control. The story never changes.

x2vw2-DLhAo
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Democrats love their sex predators.
What happened to the good old days when leftists only called Fascists "kindly" people?

https://youtu.be/aEESoO7cN_g?t=134
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The majority of U.S. gun deaths are suicides. They outnumber homicides 2/1. That does not fit most political agendas.

http://www.vocativ.com/usa/guns/suicide ... -violence/

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:.

The majority of U.S. gun deaths are suicides. They outnumber homicides 2/1. That does not fit most political agendas.

http://www.vocativ.com/usa/guns/suicide ... -violence/

Interesting would be to know , in case of "homicides" , who killed whom ?

How many % is criminal killed the individual, how many % individual killed the criminal

Meaning, does being armed help prevent the criminal ? I doubt, as the criminal "surprises" that individual and in that situation being armed could be even a negative, better give what the criminal wants than to be dead trying to pull your gun.

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Meaning, does being armed help prevent the criminal ? I doubt, as the criminal "surprises" that individual and in that situation being armed could be even a negative, better give what the criminal wants than to be dead trying to pull your gun.
I agree HP. Please pass this along to Canadian border patrol. Once people start fleeing the US en masse for the better life, it would be foolish for the border patrol to have guns and try to stop illegal entries. Think how much better off you will be with an additional 10,000,000 dreamers coming to Canada.

Everybody wins! :P
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:
Growing up here and having their dreams ruined by dirty old men from places like hollowwod

https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status ... 3402362880
(1) Harvey Weinstein. I knew about him in 1993. Everybody did.

But hey they were probably asking for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ctims.html

EXCLUSIVE: Fashion designer Donna Karan comes to Harvey Weinstein's DEFENSE suggesting his victims may have been 'asking for it' by the way they dress calling the shamed mogul and his wife 'wonderful people'
what's all the stink about? did Harvey say something about grabbin some pussy?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Interesting would be to know , in case of "homicides" , who killed whom ?
Black people killed black, in Democrat cities with gun control.
How many % is criminal killed the individual, how many % individual killed the criminal

In the US, every single day virtuous people gun down rapist/murderers in the street. 2nd amendment a gift from GOD.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dgu/

Whole youtube channel, dedicated to righteousness. Gunning down vermin like dogs. God bless America.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE_m2 ... ImeNWh84mw

N-O5pEuTM9g

94YgegcIp3c
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Meaning, does being armed help prevent the criminal ?
Without question, yes. 2nd Amendment sent from GOD. THANKS BE TO GOD for 2nd Amendment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defensive ... _frequency
in 1997 NSPOF projected 4.7 million DGU per year by 1.5 million individuals after weighting to eliminate false positives.[4] Another estimate has estimated approximately 1 million DGU incidents in the United States
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:
Doc wrote:
Growing up here and having their dreams ruined by dirty old men from places like hollowwod

https://twitter.com/ThomasWictor/status ... 3402362880
(1) Harvey Weinstein. I knew about him in 1993. Everybody did.

But hey they were probably asking for it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ctims.html

EXCLUSIVE: Fashion designer Donna Karan comes to Harvey Weinstein's DEFENSE suggesting his victims may have been 'asking for it' by the way they dress calling the shamed mogul and his wife 'wonderful people'
what's all the stink about? did Harvey say something about grabbin some pussy?
Currently he is being accused of being a serial rapist. Does that count as "grabbin some pussy"?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Pi818Ieypvo
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

qzMx3Z5EbQQ
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Whole youtube channel, dedicated to righteousness. Gunning down vermin like dogs. God bless America.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsE_m2 ... ImeNWh84mw

N-O5pEuTM9g
excellent example of a one shot stop, assuming only one shot was fired. That guy went down so quick, I wonder if he was drunk, high, or off balance before he was shot.

talk about reaping what you sow....
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:
Currently he is being accused of being a serial rapist. Does that count as "grabbin some pussy"?
I heard Limbaugh talking about this yesterday. Well known in those circles for decades. Big question is why now?

Has Harvey pissed off his former enablers? Lost his power and mojo? Changing of the guard/elites?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:qzMx3Z5EbQQ
Holy Cow!

I lived within 2 miles of the Houston shooting and I also went to RIT!

Asian students at RIT packing AR-15's! What a great country! Multi-culturalism does work sometimes!
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Interesting would be to know , in case of "homicides" , who killed whom ?

HP,

Don't try to intellectualize, it makes you sound foolish. It is simple risk and reward. Even the dumbest of humans try to calculate that equation.

I love to ask people of your mindset: "Tomorrow, you decide to become a career predator. You live on the border between two counties. The county to the west has very lax gun laws and a large percentage of the population is armed. The county to the east has very strict gun laws and a small percentage of the population is armed. In which county do you decide to practise your new trade?"

No one ever picks the county to the west. They all pick the county to the east.

Not hard to understand, is it? High crime rates, strict gun laws, chicken or the egg?
Attachments
z-gun sign.jpg
z-gun sign.jpg (79.76 KiB) Viewed 412 times
z-spock.jpg
z-spock.jpg (71.15 KiB) Viewed 412 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:
Doc wrote:
I heard Limbaugh talking about this yesterday. Well known in those circles for decades. Big question is why now?

Has Harvey pissed off his former enablers? Lost his power and mojo? Changing of the guard/elites?
Why now? Trump is your president. :D
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
Doc wrote:

Got it. If Hilary was POTUS, they would all be fleeing to Canada.... :)
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:
Doc wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
Doc wrote:

Got it. If Hilary was POTUS, they would all be fleeing to Canada.... :)
Not exactly More like you would be asking Harvey Wienstein who....

Doc

Post by Doc »

Its burning like a wild fire in a gale

http://truepundit.com/rocked-by-sex-all ... as-lawyer/

Rocked by Sex Allegations, Bezos’ Amazon Studios Suspends Top Executive; Lisa Bloom Resigns as Lawyer

Posted on October 12, 2017 by admin
Welcome to the digital revolution
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:Image
Just like Trump has the best words.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Simple Minded wrote:I love to ask people of your mindset: "Tomorrow, you decide to become a career predator. You live on the border between two counties. The county to the west has very lax gun laws and a large percentage of the population is armed. The county to the east has very strict gun laws and a small percentage of the population is armed. In which county do you decide to practise your new trade?"
Which of the two counties has a big city with an understaffed/overworked/not very experienced police force?
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

I don't know if the lasciviousness of Harvey Weinstein is an example of political extremism in the USA.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Doc wrote:Image
He probably meant cumpass.
Deep down I'm very superficial