Extremism in the USA

Heracleum Persicum

Re: White Nationalism

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

4X4qeu5zLVI

Non of my business .. just academic interest

Well, folks, whose fault our beloved America @ this state ?

This what WAGNER was getting @ with " Twilight of the gods "

Mt8Dt9rXl3I

Heracleum Persicum

MAN PICTURED AT CHARLOTTESVILLE RALLY WANTS YOU TO KNOW HE'S 'NOT AN ANGRY RACIST,'
JUST MARCHES WITH THEM

A torch-wielding white supremacist caught on camera marching in the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville claims he is not “an angry racist” and just wants to preserve European culture.

History and politics student Peter Cvjetanovic, 20, saw a photograph of himself from Saturday’s rally holding a torch and apparently shouting shared online, one by a Twitter account called ‘Yes, You’re Racist.’

“I did not expect the photo to be shared as much as it was. I understand the photo has a very negative connotation,” Cvjetanovic said in an interview with Channel 2 News, “But I hope that the people sharing the photo are willing to listen that I’m not the angry racist they see in that photo.”

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So azari when democrats murder white Republicans why does it not bother you?
Censorship isn't necessary
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

1nNjuo2T3Kg

+1
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:1nNjuo2T3Kg

+1
YEP! Oddly enough, a neighbor and I were talking about this yesterday, he said that it is too bad current events are not just reported without commentary. to which I replied "Yeah, but there is no money in that1"

Me thinks group identity is a social construct that oddballs use to try to make themselves sound as if they are part of a much larger herd, rather than simply a solitary individual, voicing their own opinion.

"Blacks, Whites, Dems, Repubs, American's think ________."
"Really, how many of them have you talked to? What percentage of them do you claim to represent?"
"Your'e a RACIST!"

Regarding flashpoints, zip codes and individuals.

I know people who have been at their own personal flashpoint for decades! They've been suicide bombing their enemies for as long as I have known them.

Personal note, I don't live very far from Charlottesville, VA. For me, and also, I assume, for those who live more than 10 miles from the protest, what happened in Charlottesville this past weekend was a non-event. Yet, the MSM would have all of the world believe that the protesters and counter-protesters are the norm for "their vision" of "America," and that the rest of us ( the 99.999%) are all outliers. Additional point, Charlottesville is to Virginia, what San Francisco is to California, or what NYC is to New York State. Same state name, but people there are "different." :P

Luckily, the saviors of today are easy to discern from the racists.
Attachments
z-10.jpg
z-10.jpg (60.83 KiB) Viewed 500 times
Last edited by Simple Minded on Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:So azari when democrats murder white Republicans why does it not bother you ?

:lol: .. that was a good one, MP

Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Zack Morris wrote:In a few years, all prominent Confederate monuments will have been torn down -- as they should have been long ago -- and white nationalists will have ended up with a fistful of nothing.

In this part of the world First Nations peoples have erected a lot of totem poles to honour their dead ancestors.

These people routinely abused their women, persecuted gay people, tortured witches, and committed one atrocity after another against their enemies. Perpetual genocidal wars sustained their societies where the work was done by the thirty percent of their population who had been captured in these wars or born into slavery. Cannibalism was a big part of Native spirituality and central to the religion honoured in these totem poles.

I think we should tear down those totem poles and start to lecture Indigenous people about just how profoundly evil their forebearers were.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Apollonius wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:In a few years, all prominent Confederate monuments will have been torn down -- as they should have been long ago -- and white nationalists will have ended up with a fistful of nothing.
In this part of the world First Nations peoples have erected a lot of totem poles to honour their dead ancestors.

These people routinely abused their women, persecuted gay people, tortured witches, and committed one atrocity after another against their enemies. Perpetual genocidal wars sustained their societies where the work was done by the thirty percent of their population who had been captured in these wars or born into slavery. Cannibalism was a big part of Native spirituality and central to the religion honoured in these totem poles.

I think we should tear down those totem poles and start to lecture Indigenous people about just how profoundly evil their forebearers were.
Strong assertions. While the repressive-progressives do perpetuate the "Noble Savage" myth, you should back them up with references for our education.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Apollonius wrote:

Why the Nazis Came to Charlottesville

This is not about “free speech.” It never was. There is no “free speech” if anyone brandishes firearms to intimidate those they despise. You can’t argue with the armed. The Nazis told us their intentions clearly on Saturday. This, to them, is about “blood and soil.” They are serious. So are we.
Typhoon wrote:
Apollonius wrote:

Strong assertions. While the repressive-progressives do perpetuate the "Noble Savage" myth, you should back them up with references for our education. Also to not end up in the "Conspiracy Theory" section.

All nations have these kind "supremacist" NAZI .. they exist and existed always .. In Germany, the Elite stayed silent and the aDolf took over

It's up to Americans now .. that is when, the Civilization or lack off, shows

Re "Apollonius" and his "First Nations people" comment, what Apollonius really means is "White Man" did not do a good job wiping out the original owners of America, the Aboriginy.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Apollonius can speak for himself.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Given its long history of racism, why has the Democratic Party not been banned?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:Given its long history of racism, why has the Democratic Party not been banned?

:lol: .. that was a good one

mad mullahs love Republicans .. W. Bush, declared "mission accomplished", handed Iraq over to our beloved Persia .. and left :D

Poor Obama was left with cleaning up the mess

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol NYT is fake news and actively trying to overthrow a democratically elected president. Nyt is an enemy of America.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Now time for Trump reelection
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

There are a number of civil war/post-reconstruction era statues dedicated to politicians that would be better displayed in museums.

But attacking statues dedicated to civil war veterans and generals is a very serious provocation.
noddy

Post by noddy »

the coverage on this was all quite confusing.

gatherings of pitchfork and torch types at night time cuts to lurid tales of a grey sportscar running people over.

then daytime eyewitness drone footage of a purple soccer mum van crashing into the crowd.

only thing for certain is that with antifa and altright loons going wild they dont need muslims to justify surveillance state anymore.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy wrote:the coverage on this was all quite confusing.

gatherings of pitchfork and torch types at night time cuts to lurid tales of a grey sportscar running people over.

then daytime eyewitness drone footage of a purple soccer mum van crashing into the crowd.

only thing for certain is that with antifa and altright loons going wild they dont need muslims to justify surveillance state anymore.
Social-democrat boots-to-the-face forever and ever and ever...
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:[

Social-democrat boots-to-the-face forever and ever and ever...
the velvet boots pushing people back into their gilded cages is of course the best possible of all the potential outcomes.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

you and I have very different ideas of good outcome....

...I'd be much more comfortable with it if the social-democrat types weren't thoroughly rotted through...

...if it weren't the case, we'd not be in half of these messes....
noddy

Post by noddy »

im 99.763% certain the only possible outcome is judge dredd and their is nothing thats going to stop it.

its all a matter of perspective.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

slyvester stallone or keith urban version?

so many life-choices! :)
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Pat Buchanan
How did we get here, and where are we going ?

Excellent question, Pat, excellent question

How did our beloved America get here ! ! ! ! !

and

Where is our beloved America going ? ? ?

They believed European Man had the right to rule the world.

Beginning in the 16th century, Western imperialists ruled much of what was called the civilized world. Was not the British Empire, one of the great civilizing forces in human history, a manifestation of British racial superiority ?

And if being a segregationist disqualifies one from being venerated in our brave new world, what do we do with Woodrow Wilson, who thought “Birth of a Nation” a splendid film and who re-segregated the U.S. government?

In 1955, Prime Minister Churchill, imperialist to the core, urged his Cabinet to consider the slogan, “Keep England White.”

Nor is a belief in the superiority of one’s race, religion, tribe and culture unique to the West. What is unique, what is an experiment without precedent, is what we are about today.

We have condemned and renounced the scarlet sins of the men who made America and embraced diversity, inclusivity and equality.

Our new America is to be a land where all races, tribes, creeds and cultures congregate, all are treated equally, and all move ever closer to an equality of results through the regular redistribution of opportunity, wealth and power.

We are going to become “the first universal nation.”

“All men are created equal” is an ideological statement. Where is the scientific or historic proof for it? Are we building our utopia on a sandpile of ideology and hope?

:D

MP, SM you have the mike

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

White nationalism is a symptom of some other, larger troublesome stuff. Anyway, white nationalism is something you can cure if you have it, and inoculate if you don't.....

https://www.amazon.com/How-Not-Be-Secul ... 0802867618

hint: Doing a "God-ectomy" isn't an outpatient operation and it isn't approved by the AMA.....;>.........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........