Extremism in the USA

Mr. Perfect

Re: White Nationalism

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: Claiming the movements are harmless because they are still nascent is a cop-out that only a white nationalist like yourself thinks is clever. The rest of the country doesn't want to wait for this evil to grow any further before confronting it with the strongest possible means.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

LOL Zack Morris stupid quote for the ages. You Democrats sure like to pick and choose which evil to confront with the strongest possible means.

rsIWPPw-JzU

PQaqeXurSbU

hokjDhZqnZM
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

You sow what you reap.

_Ft_INPi1_U

9ZJOmtEH5Y0

KXiXxBI2L4A

You don't resist evil. You've nurtured it. You inculcate it.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

America has become too dangerous to live .. Mr. Perfect, you guys should move to Canada :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Left wing double standards are at the root of the whole problem.

ewQgVYv_w3k
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I pulled up all of Zack Morris's posts where he confronts this evil. There are THOUSANDS! Boy I'm sorry Zack, I was wrong!

hdRu-wpjdHI
Doc

Post by Doc »

Left wing Southern Poverty Law Center identifies right wing Charlottesville protest organizer as former Obama supporter, Occupy Wall street organizer, and former CNN contributor

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-1 ... porter-8-m
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:America has become too dangerous to live .. Mr. Perfect, you guys should move to Canada :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol, if you stay out of Democrat cities statistics say safer than Canada. I live with real Americans, no crime, everyone goes to Church, nobody locks doors, have friendly get togethers all the time.

Best country on Earth. Without the Democrats.
Zack Morris

Re: Extremism in the USA

Post by Zack Morris »

It should be pointed out for the remedial students that Al Qaeda was a foreign religious extremist movement opposed to the objectives of both the American left and right. On the broader spectrum, Al Qaeda is a conservative movement, albeit a non-Christian one, that mirrors many of the American right's goals: restoring the primacy of religion, expelling foreigners, separating the sexes, criminalizing homosexuality, enforcing public and private morality according to scripture.

Which is worse? Being lynched for being black in 1950's America or being lynched for violating Sharia law in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan? Hard to tell sometimes.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

What's the Antifa body count stand at right now? I think the Nazi/white nationalist body count is at something like
30 million?
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:America has become too dangerous to live .. Mr. Perfect, you guys should move to Canada :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol, if you stay out of Democrat cities statistics say safer than Canada. I live with real Americans, no crime, everyone goes to Church, nobody locks doors, have friendly get togethers all the time.

Best country on Earth. Without the Democrats.
Yeah right. You've had to shoulder your rifle because of threatening behavior in your neck of the woods. I've never had to do that :)

A gun-loving Trump-voting GOP-supporting Democrat-and-immigrant-hating friend of mine in small town rural eastern California has to contend with meth heads breaking and entering into his home. Says the local sheriffs can hardly deal with the problem.

Rural America is like Syria or something. People are downright crazy. I'm always on full alert when I travel through.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:What's the Antifa body count stand at right now?
Wait a minute. Are you saying nascent movements shouldn't be confronted? Fascinating. I saw that you left out BLM and Islamic movements.
I think the Nazi/white nationalist body count is at something like
30 million?
Back when they were Democrats. Today it's almost single digits.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: Yeah right. You've had to shoulder your rifle because of threatening behavior in your neck of the woods. I've never had to do that :)
Cause you've always lived in the white part of town.

I'll always have a rifle ready when Democrats come out with their little drug gangs.
A gun-loving Trump-voting GOP-supporting Democrat-and-immigrant-hating friend of mine in small town rural eastern California has to contend with meth heads breaking and entering into his home. Says the local sheriffs can hardly deal with the problem.
California.
Rural America is like Syria or something. People are downright crazy. I'm always on full alert when I travel through.
Check for Russians under the bed too.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:It should be pointed out for the remedial students that Al Qaeda was a foreign religious extremist movement opposed to the objectives of both the American left and right. On the broader spectrum, Al Qaeda is a conservative movement, albeit a non-Christian one, that mirrors many of the American right's goals: restoring the primacy of religion, expelling foreigners, separating the sexes, criminalizing homosexuality, enforcing public and private morality according to scripture.
Indeed. Which is why we've always wondered why you guys are so sympathetic to them. It's like you love them.
Which is worse? Being lynched for being black in 1950's America or being lynched for violating Sharia law in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan? Hard to tell sometimes.
All I see are Democrats. Same dudes that JFK formed coalitions with a few short years later.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:What's the Antifa body count stand at right now?
Wait a minute. Are you saying nascent movements shouldn't be confronted? Fascinating. I saw that you left out BLM and Islamic movements.
BLM stands for something noble. Nothing to confront there. Islam is just another dumb religion like Christianity and after ~1400 years, is not really a "nascent" movement but an established reality in America that will be with us forever. I don't know any mainstream progressives who think Antifa is making any sense at all. They'll peter out just like WTO protesters, Greenpeace extremists, and OWS before them.

Back when they were Democrats. Today it's almost single digits.
It's the same people as it's always been. The body count stands. What's Antifa's body count?
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Zack Morris wrote: Yeah right. You've had to shoulder your rifle because of threatening behavior in your neck of the woods. I've never had to do that :)
Cause you've always lived in the white part of town.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
There are black people in my building and there are projects just a few blocks down the street by one of the train stations.
California.
Eastern California is hick central. Solid Trump country.
Check for Russians under the bed too.
There's one on top of the bed in the Lincoln Bedroom these days.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:It should be pointed out for the remedial students that Al Qaeda was a foreign religious extremist movement opposed to the objectives of both the American left and right. On the broader spectrum, Al Qaeda is a conservative movement, albeit a non-Christian one, that mirrors many of the American right's goals: restoring the primacy of religion, expelling foreigners, separating the sexes, criminalizing homosexuality, enforcing public and private morality according to scripture.
Indeed. Which is why we've always wondered why you guys are so sympathetic to them. It's like you love them.
We're sympathetic to Muslims who have to endure misdirected hate from ignorant un-American fools.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
We're sympathetic to Muslims who have to endure misdirected hate from ignorant un-American fools.
Who also believe almost everything the terrorists believe.

Tell me, what is the body count of radical islam in the last 20 years and can you show me a speech given by a leading Democrat where with fervor they denounce it. I'll wait here.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There are black people in my building and there are projects just a few blocks down the street by one of the train stations.
Like you once said, Zack Morris always living RIGHT NEXT to the black neighborhoods, but never in them.
Eastern California is hick central. Solid Trump country.
Who can resist a Democrat government that powerful. City Democrats have been dumping meth labs out of town for decades now.
There's one on top of the bed in the Lincoln Bedroom these days.
Lol cool story bro, next thing you'll tell me 9-11 is an inside job. Lay off the black helicopter sites bro.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: BLM stands for something noble. Nothing to confront there.
Really. Killing cops is noble? Tell me more.
Islam is just another dumb religion like Christianity and after ~1400 years, is not really a "nascent" movement but an established reality in America that will be with us forever. I don't know any mainstream progressives who think Antifa is making any sense at all. They'll peter out just like WTO protesters, Greenpeace extremists, and OWS before them.
That's what people are saying about White Nationalism. Probably best to ignore them using your logic.

It's the same people as it's always been. The body count stands. What's Antifa's body count?
Less than BLM or radical Islam.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: We're sympathetic to Muslims who have to endure misdirected hate from ignorant un-American fools.
Really. So those of us concerned with FGM, honor killings, execution of homosexuals etc should learn to be more tolerant.

Tell me more.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

More unarmed people are being shot by police than female genitals being mutilated. These are largely declining regional practices in particular third world countries and are not Islam-specific. Find something real to be concerned about.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

How many genitals have to be mutilated before you say anything. How many dead homosexuals. How many acid washed faces before you care.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:More unarmed people are being shot by police than female genitals being mutilated. These are largely declining regional practices in particular third world countries and are not Islam-specific. Find something real to be concerned about.
Hey Zack I have a great place for you to take a vacation !!
15x0nz.jpg
15x0nz.jpg (77.95 KiB) Viewed 349 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol we are swarming in left wing fascist groups
You're a boring drama queen.
and you are concerned about proper signage? Lol #priorities
"Traditionalist" group manages to pick for itself a symbol that is the very opposite of what it stands for. Irony at 11.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

YMix wrote:
"Traditionalist" group manages to pick for itself a symbol that is the very opposite of what it stands for. Irony at 11.
Not to mention symbols of foreigners, who we fought again.

Sort of defeats the whole purpose-- there are only so many ways you can be confused in life! :)

(This is more a comment about the Codreanu t-shirt than whatever Dungeon and Dragons thing that arrow bit is about)
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.