Extremism in the USA

Mr. Perfect

Re: Extremism in the USA

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote: . . .
Always told you, Trump is headed for easy reelection.
:lol: You also "always told us" that Trump is going to lose and that it will be the end of civilization after he does.

So, given you abysmal track record of prediction, Trump should be worried, assuming that he is still interested running for POTUS in 2020.
Lol everything I predicted came true. I predicted that the GOP would hold everything and the Democrats would be destroyed. I was 100% right. My track record goes all the way back to 2006 of 100% success.

I also predicted that Trump would lose the popular vote by 2%. I was of course right.

I didn't make an electoral college prediction because nobody has good enough data to make that happen on an election that close.

So I was right in every way.
Not even wrong.
Completely right. I predicted the Senate, House, state Gov, House and Senate races and the popular vote completely right. It's a matter of record.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
:lol: You also "always told us" that Trump is going to lose and that it will be the end of civilization after he does.

So, given you abysmal track record of prediction, Trump should be worried, assuming that he is still interested running for POTUS in 2020.
Lol everything I predicted came true. I predicted that the GOP would hold everything and the Democrats would be destroyed. I was 100% right. My track record goes all the way back to 2006 of 100% success.

I also predicted that Trump would lose the popular vote by 2%. I was of course right.

I didn't make an electoral college prediction because nobody has good enough data to make that happen on an election that close.

Not even wrong.
Completely right. I predicted the Senate, House, state Gov, House and Senate races and the popular vote completely right. It's a matter of record.
Winning isn't everthing Mr. P In this past election Trump winning was the only thing :D

viewtopic.php?p=106538#p106538
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Apollonius

Re: White Nationalism

Post by Apollonius »

Typhoon wrote:
Apollonius wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:In a few years, all prominent Confederate monuments will have been torn down -- as they should have been long ago -- and white nationalists will have ended up with a fistful of nothing.
In this part of the world First Nations peoples have erected a lot of totem poles to honour their dead ancestors.

These people routinely abused their women, persecuted gay people, tortured witches, and committed one atrocity after another against their enemies. Perpetual genocidal wars sustained their societies where the work was done by the thirty percent of their population who had been captured in these wars or born into slavery. Cannibalism was a big part of Native spirituality and central to the religion honoured in these totem poles.

I think we should tear down those totem poles and start to lecture Indigenous people about just how profoundly evil their forebearers were.
Strong assertions. While the repressive-progressives do perpetuate the "Noble Savage" myth, you should back them up with references for our education.

Some of the best books on the subject of the indigenous peoples of the Northwest Coast of North America are:

Kenneth M. Ames and Herber D.G. Maschner, Peoples of the Northwest Coast: Archaeology and Prehistory (Thames & Hudson, 1999)

Leland Donald, Aboriginal slavery on the Northwest Coast of North America (University of California Press, 1997)

Charles Hill-Tout, The Salish People (4 volumes), Talon Books, 1978 (originally published 1899-1911)

Captive of the Nootka Indians: The Northwest Coast Adventure of John R. Jewitt, 1802-1806 edited by Alice W. Shurcliff and Sarah Shurcliff Ingelfinger (Northwestern University Press, 1991)

Wayne Suttles, editor, Handbook of North American Indians. Volume 7, Northwest Coast (Smithsonian Institution, 1990)

George Woodcock, Peoples of the Coast: The Indians of the Pacific Northwest (Hurtig Publishers, 1977)

I've mentioned most of these books on this forum before. The multi-volume Smithsonian series is an essential starting point for any discussion of Native Americans. Many years ago its editor-in-chief was my professor.

He's also published a book called Coast Salish Essays (Talonbooks, 1987) which bring many of his observations in one collection.
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Wayne Suttles would often say that we would get a better understanding of Native American cultures once they started writing anthropology themselves. Some day that might still come to pass, but not yet. The present crop of anthropologists, of all races, is too immersed in group victim politics and "critical theory", wherein there are no facts, only narratives.

Previously posted:

How anthropology was corrupted and killed
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3667&p=105603

I noticed this reader comment in a recent article by Camille Paglia.

http://www.salon.com/2016/05/19/camille ... ald_trump/

Dear Camille,

This was a minor point in your essay on “Free Speech and the Modern Campus,” but your comments on the National Museum of the American Indian really struck a chord with me, and I wanted to thank you, since I never saw any appropriately awful reviews.

I visited not long after it opened, in anticipation of seeing an organized, well-structured tour through the cultures, languages, and religions that we have lost (the Smithsonian does a good job in other places!). Obviously, there was nothing but happy talk about how man and nature used to live in harmony, not a word wasted on the linguistic diversity that was lost in North America since 1600, and absolutely no thematic organization across the museum. I had the distinct impression that the curators thought that putting together a coherent program would have been one final, intolerable act of cultural imperialism!

How could you take such amazing ingredients and produce something so tasteless? It was like going to a nice restaurant in anticipation of a wonderful steak dinner and being served a picture of parsley. What a waste!

Chris Dyer
Assistant Professor, School of Computer Science
Carnegie Mellon University
Pittsburgh

Camille Paglia wrote:I totally agree with you! As I said last month in the free speech lecture at Drexel University that you refer to, the beautifully designed National Museum of the American Indian in Washington, D.C. has been shockingly furnished like a tacky gift shop, devoid of scholarly substance and clarity of presentation. This is a major scandal that demonstrates the failure of parochial identity politics, which has so distorted American education and directly led to today’s plague of campus political correctness.

In the 1970s, when women’s studies, African-American studies, and Native American studies were hastily added to the curriculum by administrators under public relations pressure, those new programs were not coherently planned or structured in scholarly terms, so they became instantly vulnerable to highly politicized ideology that has limited their wider cultural impact over time. The tragic emptiness of the National Museum of the American Indian (whose major draw seems to be its multi-ethnic cafeteria) is one result of the ghettoization of Native American studies, which should have been incorporated into the broader, well-established fields of world anthropology and archaeology.
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Zack Morris wrote:
Apollonius wrote:I think we should tear down those totem poles and start to lecture Indigenous people about just how profoundly evil their forebears were.
Ha. Ha. Ha. Except you already tried that and it turned out far more murderous and savage than anything the natives ever did to themselves.

It's plainly evident that you despite non-whites. You've disparaged immigrants repeatedly and have a persistent beef with First Nations people. Why don't you go back to your ancestral homeland? Canada and the United States are nations bound by creed, a creed that you don't seem to agree with.

I'm not anti-immigrant but over the years and after seeing so many starkly negative consequences of mass immigration I have come to be anti-immigration.

I've outlined some of the reasons why I think mass immigration is bad for Canada, bad for the U.S., bad for Europe, and bad for the world. You won't address those concerns.

Zack, your antipathy toward 'white' people is well established. Funny, but I never get this sort of attitude from East Asians (and there are a lot of them in the Vancouver area). But one does frequently encounter attitudes like this from people of South Asian origin. Some of them (not all, but Muslims especially, if not exclusively) have a burning resentment towards the British and by extension everyone of European ancestry.

Hence, as we learn from the article you responded to, the Indian born CEO of Google who is paid $300 million dollars a year to head up an American company that will celebrate the birthday of Fazlur Rahman Khan, a Bangladeshi engineer who died in Saudi Arabia and whom nobody gives a sh!t about, or the 87th birthday of Abdul Sattar Edhi, someone I'm not about to Google to find out just how irrelevant and unimportant he is, or mark Holi, the Hindu day of spring, another shurggable occasion.

On Veteran's Day they actually featured some Americans. Three of the seven military they featured were female. Only one was a white male, whereas in real life U.S. military remains way more than half white males; with veterans probably somewhere close to ninety percent white males.

While I'm on the subject of Google's start page, why is it always so repulsively UGLY? Maybe their tech people need lessons in aesthetics, but I can't help thinking that Google (by no means alone) is helping to degrade contemporary existence with their cartoonish stick figures and politically correct but factually incorrect or irrelevant awfulness. You're telling me they have to hire immigrants to come up with this crap? Send them back where they came from.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Apollonius wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Apollonius wrote:I think we should tear down those totem poles and start to lecture Indigenous people about just how profoundly evil their forebears were.
Ha. Ha. Ha. Except you already tried that and it turned out far more murderous and savage than anything the natives ever did to themselves.

It's plainly evident that you despite non-whites. You've disparaged immigrants repeatedly and have a persistent beef with First Nations people. Why don't you go back to your ancestral homeland? Canada and the United States are nations bound by creed, a creed that you don't seem to agree with.

I'm not anti-immigrant but over the years and after seeing so many starkly negative consequences of mass immigration I have come to be anti-immigration.

I've outlined some of the reasons why I think mass immigration is bad for Canada, bad for the U.S., bad for Europe, and bad for the world. You won't address those concerns.

Zack, your antipathy toward 'white' people is well established. Funny, but I never get this sort of attitude from East Asians (and there are a lot of them in the Vancouver area). But one does frequently encounter attitudes like this from people of South Asian origin. Some of them (not all, but Muslims especially, if not exclusively) have a burning resentment towards the British and by extension everyone of European ancestry.

Hence, as we learn from the article you responded to, the Indian born CEO of Google who is paid $300 million dollars a year to head up an American company that will celebrate the birthday of Fazlur Rahman Khan, a Bangladeshi engineer who died in Saudi Arabia and whom nobody gives a sh!t about, or the 87th birthday of Abdul Sattar Edhi, someone I'm not about to Google to find out just how irrelevant and unimportant he is, or mark Holi, the Hindu day of spring, another shurggable occasion.

On Veteran's Day they actually featured some Americans. Three of the seven military they featured were female. Only one was a white male, whereas in real life U.S. military remains way more than half white males; with veterans probably somewhere close to ninety percent white males.

While I'm on the subject of Google's start page, why is it always so repulsively UGLY? Maybe their tech people need lessons in aesthetics, but I can't help thinking that Google (by no means alone) is helping to degrade contemporary existence with their cartoonish stick figures and politically correct but factually incorrect or irrelevant awfulness. You're telling me they have to hire immigrants to come up with this crap? Send them back where they came from.

Canada has no alternative to Mass-immigration (meaning 500K per annum) .. there no alternative

White population shrinking AND aging .. alternative would be Canada becomes a nobody in terms of economic power in generation or two, living standard will go down, people become poor.

True, yes, absorbing 500K new immigrants a yr a Herculean task .. but, no pain no gain .. any patriot Canadian wishing good for Canada, for prosperous next generation, has no other choice than welcoming and making sure those new immigrants have a smooth integration .. those anti immigrants either fool illiterates or selfish idi*ts.

Doc

Post by Doc »

Google launches Hate index to help reporters document articles on what it has labeled to be hate speech etc. in association with ProPublic and hate group Southern Poverty law center

https://projects.propublica.org/hate-news-index/
Documenting Hate News Index

In Partnership With Google News Lab
This page lists media reports, collected by Google News, about hate crimes and bias incidents. The “keywords” column contains names and places found in the news reports in the “articles” column. The larger the word, the more prevalent it is in those stories. Select one of the words to see a list of news stories that contain it. Download the data.

By Pitch Interactive, Launched Aug. 18, 2017
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typed in "Antifa". Returned bupkes.

Not promising.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Apollonius wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Apollonius wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:In a few years, all prominent Confederate monuments will have been torn down -- as they should have been long ago -- and white nationalists will have ended up with a fistful of nothing.
In this part of the world First Nations peoples have erected a lot of totem poles to honour their dead ancestors.

These people routinely abused their women, persecuted gay people, tortured witches, and committed one atrocity after another against their enemies. Perpetual genocidal wars sustained their societies where the work was done by the thirty percent of their population who had been captured in these wars or born into slavery. Cannibalism was a big part of Native spirituality and central to the religion honoured in these totem poles.

I think we should tear down those totem poles and start to lecture Indigenous people about just how profoundly evil their forebearers were.
Strong assertions. While the repressive-progressives do perpetuate the "Noble Savage" myth, you should back them up with references for our education.

Some of the best books on the subject of the indigenous peoples of the Northwest Coast of North America are:

Kenneth M. Ames and Herber D.G. Maschner, Peoples of the Northwest Coast: Archaeology and Prehistory (Thames & Hudson, 1999)

Leland Donald, Aboriginal slavery on the Northwest Coast of North America (University of California Press, 1997)

Charles Hill-Tout, The Salish People (4 volumes), Talon Books, 1978 (originally published 1899-1911)

Captive of the Nootka Indians: The Northwest Coast Adventure of John R. Jewitt, 1802-1806 edited by Alice W. Shurcliff and Sarah Shurcliff Ingelfinger (Northwestern University Press, 1991)

Wayne Suttles, editor, Handbook of North American Indians. Volume 7, Northwest Coast (Smithsonian Institution, 1990)

George Woodcock, Peoples of the Coast: The Indians of the Pacific Northwest (Hurtig Publishers, 1977)

I've mentioned most of these books on this forum before. The multi-volume Smithsonian series is an essential starting point for any discussion of Native Americans. Many years ago its editor-in-chief was my professor.

He's also published a book called Coast Salish Essays (Talonbooks, 1987) which bring many of his observations in one collection.
Thank you. Appreciated.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

Not even wrong.
Winning isn't everthing Mr. P In this past election Trump winning was the only thing :D

Thanks for that bit of corroborating board archaeology.

As an aside, I think that whoever actually first came up with the phrase
Winning isn't everything. It is the only thing.
was a superficial ass.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

Not even wrong.

Thanks for that bit of corroborating board archaeology.

As an aside, I think that whoever actually first came up with the phrase
Winning isn't everything. It is the only thing.
was a superficial ass.
Tis a small price to pay.

It took a while as found it by searching for "Win". I hadn't realized how much Trump has won.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

:lol:
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Typed in "Antifa". Returned bupkes.

Not promising.

The ministry of information is quite good doing what they want to do.

In other news

http://www.dailywire.com/news/19969/pet ... stigiacomo

Petition Asking White House To Recognize Antifa As Terrorist Group BLOWS UP Online
The petition has reached over 140,000 signatures.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

YMix wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:the best capitalists are almost always former communists....... not sure why....
We need money to build the TRUE vision: Champagne Communism for Everyone.
So.... now, you are following Mr. Perfect's lead of practicing taqiyya! I knew it!

Now you don't deny you're a conservative, right wing, Russian Call Girl! ;)

you can fool some of the people, some of the time........ but you gotta get up pretty early in the morning..... :P

Champagne is a diuretic, right?
YMix

Post by YMix »

Simple Minded wrote:So.... now, you are following Mr. Perfect's lead of practicing taqiyya! I knew it!

Now you don't deny you're a conservative, right wing, Russian Call Girl! ;)

you can fool some of the people, some of the time........ but you gotta get up pretty early in the morning..... :P

Champagne is a diuretic, right?
It's true, I don't deny... myself anything.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Doc

Post by Doc »

I wonder if she will get the answers she really wants?

http://dailycaller.com/2017/08/22/kamal ... supremacy/

Kamala Harris Wants Congress To Investigate ‘Root Causes’ Of ‘Violent White Supremacy’
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Wonder why she didn't ask to investigate radical Islam.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Wonder why she didn't ask to investigate radical Islam.
Good Question There are a lot of good questions out there that aren't being talked about.
1t3ivd.jpg
1t3ivd.jpg (99.59 KiB) Viewed 444 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

Its nice to see people off the street looking everything like the adults in the room

-w_G8Of3Xgw
Enki

Post by Enki »

White Nationalists have killed more people in terroristic incidents by double, what everyone else combined have done.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

What a preposterous statement.
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Steve Sailer thinks this is a class war masquerading as a race war:

War of the classes - Steve Sailer, Taki's Magazine, 23 August 2017
http://takimag.com/article/war_of_the_c ... z4qsELTKUo

... Not surprisingly, the individuals who dominate the means of communication today—such as Zuckerberg (net worth $70 billion); the Google guys, Sergey Brin ($43 billion) and Larry Page ($44 billion); Carlos Slim ($70 billion); Michael Bloomberg ($52 billion); and Jeff Bezos ($81 billion)—are seldom questioned in the media about the ethics of their monopolies.

After all, they more or less own the media. Thus The New York Times (bailed out in 2009 by Mexican telecom monopolist Slim) over the weekend praised CEOs for speaking “truth to power.”

In America in 2017, the rich have the whip hand to punish average Americans in the notional name of the poor, domestic and global.

Silicon Valley monopolists are currently on the warpath against those who speak up for national solidarity. Those blessed with an abundance of private wealth are paying to demonize those whose main asset is their American nationality. Those with all the money in the world want to debauch the scarcity value of American citizenship in order to get even richer. And they don’t take kindly to dissent.

This jihad by the rich against the one group competent enough to even potentially offer them effective resistance takes weirdly symbolic forms. For example, the defender of the common man, Andrew Jackson, is being booted off the currency, while the paladin of the plutocrats, Alexander Hamilton, has been retconned into a woke Person of Color in the most expensive Broadway musical in history.

This is class war disguised as race war.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Enki wrote:.

White Nationalists have killed more people in terroristic incidents by double, what everyone else combined have done.

Apollonius wrote:.

What a preposterous statement.

Et tu, Brute ? :lol: :D

Macdonald, whose visage adorns the Canadian $10 bill, was Canada’s first prime minister and the chief broker of the political deal that created the country 150 years ago.

He was also a man who, even many of his admirers acknowledge, was crassly racist toward Canada’s indigenous population, and whose policies included a forced schooling program for more than 100,000 children that a national commission recently declared “cultural genocide.”

A union of elementary schoolteachers in Ontario passed a resolution this month calling on school boards to strip Macdonald’s name from the nine schools in the province, Canada’s most populous, that bear it, a move that outraged many Canadians and drew sharp criticism from some politicians.

“Sometimes we like to hold ourselves up as this perfect, inclusive, nonracist society, but we’re not,” he added.

noddy

Post by noddy »

come on.

their is zero space in the modern world for traditional aboriginal lifestyles unless you want to build a fence around them and take pictures like a genuflecting zoo, treat them like gorillas.

as individuals, in our heads, we can dream up all sorts of perfect scenarios and ways of helping but as government institutions you can either neglect them to cycles of poverty or you can try and change them into domesticated middle class via forced education.

thats how we deal with white people, thats how the system works.
ultracrepidarian