Extremism in the USA

Typhoon

Re: Extremism in the USA

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote:come on.

their is zero space in the modern world for traditional aboriginal lifestyles unless you want to build a fence around them and take pictures like a genuflecting zoo, treat them like gorillas.

as individuals, in our heads, we can dream up all sorts of perfect scenarios and ways of helping but as government institutions you can either neglect them to cycles of poverty or you can try and change them into domesticated middle class via forced education.

thats how we deal with white people, thats how the system works.
+1
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

He was also a man who, even many of his admirers acknowledge, was crassly racist toward Canada’s indigenous population, and whose policies included a forced schooling program for more than 100,000 children that a national commission recently declared “cultural genocide.”

and what national commission was this?
A union of elementary schoolteachers in Ontario passed a resolution this month calling on school boards to strip Macdonald’s name from the nine schools in the province, Canada’s most populous, that bear it, a move that outraged many Canadians and drew sharp criticism from some politicians.[/color]
A union of elementary schoolteachers? Who? Why do they have authority? What makes them experts on anything besides maybe...maybe...how to educate children roughly ages 5 to 10?
“Sometimes we like to hold ourselves up as this perfect, inclusive, nonracist society, but we’re not,” he added.

this is called being a professional twit.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:come on.

their is zero space in the modern world for traditional aboriginal lifestyles unless you want to build a fence around them and take pictures like a genuflecting zoo, treat them like gorillas.

as individuals, in our heads, we can dream up all sorts of perfect scenarios and ways of helping but as government institutions you can either neglect them to cycles of poverty or you can try and change them into domesticated middle class via forced education.

thats how we deal with white people, thats how the system works.
Well said. One can make the same argument about dysfunctional cultures in the US. The white rural rednecks and the black urban rednecks that I so often mention. Any individual from any culture can migrate to what they perceive as a better culture and appropriate the good parts. Peers may force you to speak poorly and remain illiterate and innumerate, but you can always change your peers.

When Fred fails to do so, Fred blames not himself, instead he blames society, and so do the SJW's. If ya wanna be a dragon slayer, and have a career long enough to pay the mortgage, ya gotta aim for the ubiquitous, ever changing dragons.

If it makes the top 40, the pols will learn to hum the tune and dance the dance. Pols who aren't celebrities are unemployed.

When the entire herd fails to migrate to greener pastures, what do you call that phenomena?
Last edited by Simple Minded on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
A union of elementary schoolteachers in Ontario passed a resolution this month calling on school boards to strip Macdonald’s name from the nine schools in the province, Canada’s most populous, that bear it, a move that outraged many Canadians and drew sharp criticism from some politicians.
Canadians think Ronald McDonald is a racist? :?

That sounds nationalistic to me.....
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Enki wrote:White Nationalists have killed more people in terroristic incidents by double, what everyone else combined have done.
Well, Democrats, I'm not sure what you do about them.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Apollonius wrote:Steve Sailer thinks this is a class war masquerading as a race war:

War of the classes - Steve Sailer, Taki's Magazine, 23 August 2017
http://takimag.com/article/war_of_the_c ... z4qsELTKUo

... Not surprisingly, the individuals who dominate the means of communication today—such as Zuckerberg (net worth $70 billion); the Google guys, Sergey Brin ($43 billion) and Larry Page ($44 billion); Carlos Slim ($70 billion); Michael Bloomberg ($52 billion); and Jeff Bezos ($81 billion)—are seldom questioned in the media about the ethics of their monopolies.

After all, they more or less own the media. Thus The New York Times (bailed out in 2009 by Mexican telecom monopolist Slim) over the weekend praised CEOs for speaking “truth to power.”

In America in 2017, the rich have the whip hand to punish average Americans in the notional name of the poor, domestic and global.

Silicon Valley monopolists are currently on the warpath against those who speak up for national solidarity. Those blessed with an abundance of private wealth are paying to demonize those whose main asset is their American nationality. Those with all the money in the world want to debauch the scarcity value of American citizenship in order to get even richer. And they don’t take kindly to dissent.

This jihad by the rich against the one group competent enough to even potentially offer them effective resistance takes weirdly symbolic forms. For example, the defender of the common man, Andrew Jackson, is being booted off the currency, while the paladin of the plutocrats, Alexander Hamilton, has been retconned into a woke Person of Color in the most expensive Broadway musical in history.

This is class war disguised as race war.
It's an ideological war using race as a Trojan Horse. Leftists could give 2 rips for non whites.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
He was also a man who, even many of his admirers acknowledge, was crassly racist toward Canada’s indigenous population, and whose policies included a forced schooling program for more than 100,000 children that a national commission recently declared “cultural genocide.”

A union of elementary schoolteachers in Ontario passed a resolution this month calling on school boards to strip Macdonald’s name from the nine schools in the province, Canada’s most populous, that bear it, a move that outraged many Canadians and drew sharp criticism from some politicians.[/color]
A union of elementary schoolteachers? Who ? Why do they have authority? What makes them experts on anything besides maybe...maybe...how to educate children roughly ages 5 to 10 ?

"NapLajoieonSteroids" , union of elementary schoolteachers , those who "educate children roughly ages 5 to 10" , are the most important, key people, to change the culture of all those things that "laws" later can not change.

The parents can not educate those 5 to 10 yr old children in sense of not being a "racist" and all those "pre judgement" and and .. reason for that is, the parents themselves are racist, intolerant and full of prejudgements.

union of elementary schoolteachers are the heart of the matter, as culture, character, world view etc takes form starting when 5 yrs old and should be done when 10+ yrs old, so that they grow with the right culture and all the rest.

No good when the youngster already a "racist" passing laws forbidding him to be a racist.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump wins. The left is forced to deal with Antifa.

8AaKVaWr_PY
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Christians will start civil war if Trump is impeached

zxQ0nZ7k3Vc

"If it happens, there will be a civil war in the United States of America. The Christians will finally come out of the shadows, because we are going to be shut up permanently if we're not careful," he told a pastor on his own program, The Jim Bakker Show. The segment was posted by Right Wing Watch in May, but got no attention until the Hill reported it on Tuesday.

Warning that Christians are in danger of losing their voice in American society, he said, “The Christians will finally come out of the shadows because we are going to be shut up permanently if we’re not careful." There are approximately 350,000 churches in the United States.

“God says faith without works is dead. We have to do things, God has been standing with me, and I don’t know about you, it’s time for preachers like you, you’ve been doing it, to stand up and shout out,” Bakker told Ramiro Pena, a member of Trump’s Hispanic advisory board.

Bakker served nearly five years in prison for fraud and conspiracy connected to his original television program, The PTL Club. The former Assemblies of God minister resigned from the ministry in 1987 after he was accused of rape by American model Jessica Hahn while she was employed as a church secretary.

:lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Meh, predicting Civil War is mainstream material now. Unfortunately the left doesn't understand who has the guns and who is running the military. We'll win it pretty quick.

1r055NnlNSs
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Christians will start civil war if Trump is impeached

zxQ0nZ7k3Vc

"If it happens, there will be a civil war in the United States of America. The Christians will finally come out of the shadows, because we are going to be shut up permanently if we're not careful," he told a pastor on his own program, The Jim Bakker Show. The segment was posted by Right Wing Watch in May, but got no attention until the Hill reported it on Tuesday.

Warning that Christians are in danger of losing their voice in American society, he said, “The Christians will finally come out of the shadows because we are going to be shut up permanently if we’re not careful." There are approximately 350,000 churches in the United States.

“God says faith without works is dead. We have to do things, God has been standing with me, and I don’t know about you, it’s time for preachers like you, you’ve been doing it, to stand up and shout out,” Bakker told Ramiro Pena, a member of Trump’s Hispanic advisory board.

Bakker served nearly five years in prison for fraud and conspiracy connected to his original television program, The PTL Club. The former Assemblies of God minister resigned from the ministry in 1987 after he was accused of rape by American model Jessica Hahn while she was employed as a church secretary.

:lol:

:lol: The right adopts Obama tactics.

HP,

Still drawing a paycheck from Trump for building the virtual Border Wall I see.

Instead of Trump building a concrete Border Wall, he hires you to build a Virtual Broader Wall of Fear. At virtually no costs!

"HALT! There be dragons beyond this river! DANGER! I hear Canada is really nice this time of year..... just saying."

Replacing civil engineering skills with psychological manipulation. Wish I had thought of that! You Aranians are a clever bunch fer sure! ;) :lol:

How can I get a resume to you? :)
Last edited by Simple Minded on Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Meh, predicting Civil War is mainstream material now. Unfortunately the left doesn't understand who has the guns and who is running the military. We'll win it pretty quick.

1r055NnlNSs
I think HP's secret identity is Don Lemon, and that CNN is clueless that he is working for Trump.

The Trump team has improved on the Aussie FOWF campaign with the FOWFCWCMFG campaign (F**k Off We're Full of Crazy White Christian Mother F**kers with Guns).

Kept Endo out of the US....... still keeps Zack out of Appalachia..... why not expand it? :P
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Trump wins. The left is forced to deal with Antifa.

8AaKVaWr_PY
They just want to disown their military wing so they can free their hands. Did you notice that they came out of the wood work to do this all at the same time? I smell fish. They are going to move against Trump soon. I wonder how many US troops are willing to fire on American civilians? Not many.

Kind of reminds me of The night the old Soviet Union fell. Ironic that we aren't going to tear down that wall but build one instead.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

XpVIVr13ZcI
Deep down I'm very superficial
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Antifa has been pretty universally condemned by the left and highlighted for starting fights at rallies by the MSM. It's funny to see conservatives try to equate them with the broader white supremacist and right wing anti-government movements that promote and carry out violence on a much larger, organized scale. Antifa is no different than the WTO rioters of years past. Not only have they failed to ever turn into an actual political force, their prospects of doing so are slimmer than ever given their inability to stir sympathy anywhere on the political spectrum.

Now I wonder when the right wing media and our President will stop trying to cultivate the righty whitey nationalists?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:Antifa has been pretty universally condemned by the left and highlighted for starting fights at rallies by the MSM. It's funny to see conservatives try to equate them with the broader white supremacist and right wing anti-government movements that promote and carry out violence on a much larger, organized scale. Antifa is no different than the WTO rioters of years past. Not only have they failed to ever turn into an actual political force, their prospects of doing so are slimmer than ever given their inability to stir sympathy anywhere on the political spectrum.

Now I wonder when the right wing media and our President will stop trying to cultivate the righty whitey nationalists?
No the left has not been universally condemning Antifa Previous to this week it was hardly mention in the MSM Democratic mayors of cities have previously refused to send in police to stop them from committing acts of violence. Even the govenor of VA refused to send in State Police to Charlottesville saying they did not have the resources which was immediately denied by his own state police It was only after the left started being linked to allow Antifa violence that the left has tried to disown them.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

The Pentagon and America First were successful in their coup and in marginalizing Trump during the C'ville distraction, so Antifa is being shut down. It is now counterproductive.

My prediction is that the US military will continue to shut down organizations that could interfere with martial law or promote Cloward-Piven strategies. Strong move towards law & order.
Last edited by Nonc Hilaire on Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Zack Morris wrote:Antifa has been pretty universally condemned by the left and highlighted for starting fights at rallies by the MSM. . . .
https://www.alternet.org/activism/why-i ... -stop-them

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/ ... ottesville

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

It seems to solution to all this extremist stuff is pretty simple.

If you self-identify as an X, you and all the other X's get together and and pick one and only one spokes person for your group. The other group identity slaves can do the same for their respective groups.

The white spokes person meets with the black spokes person and they work the black white issues out. All other group identity people have to STFU about black and/or white issues.

Any white or black people who don't like the solution the officially designatd spokes people arrive at have to turn in their black or white group identity ID card and they get kicked out of the group. For the rest of their lives they can never self identify as either white or black again, and are forbidden from speaking for their former group identity, since obviously, they are not really black or white.

Same with the left and right groups, fascist and anti-fascist, red state and blue state, fat and skinny, etc.

"You claim to be white person, but I think you are full of poo-poo. So let me see your ID card."
"I lost it."
"So, you're not really white, are you? STFU you non-white bastardI!"

Was that all that difficult people?
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Zack Morris wrote:Antifa has been pretty universally condemned by the left and highlighted for starting fights at rallies by the MSM. ...

The New York Times recently published a major front-page feature article, “Antifa Grows as Left-Wing Faction Set to, Literally, Fight the Far Right.” The article presents Antifa as a serious anti-fascist movement, in effect encouraging readers to join them. “Unlike most of the counterdemonstrators in Charlottesville and elsewhere,” the Times reports, “members of Antifa have shown no qualms about using their fists, sticks or canisters of pepper spray to meet an array of right-wing antagonists whom they call a fascist threat to American democracy.”

The Times favourably quotes Antifa members who state that “the ascendant new right in the country requires a physical response.” We learn that “physical confrontation” with Nazi groups is necessary, “because Nazis and white supremacists are not around to talk”.

A couple of days later Meet the Press carried a welcoming interview which featured Mark Bray, author of Antifa: The Anti-Fascist Handbook and Lecturer at Dartmouth.

Bray also wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post, which was basically a promotional piece that encouraged readers to support or join the movement.

Nonc may well be right, though. Now that they have served their purpose by PROVING that Donald Trump is a card-carrying Nazi, they can be discarded.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Nonc may well be right, though. Now that they have served their purpose by PROVING that Donald Trump is a card-carrying Nazi, they can be discarded.
Trump is not a bigot. The military cabal has succeeded in their coup making Trump their puppet, and now they want civil order and for Americans to not notice that we are now under military rule.

Trump is a convenient figurehead and allows the continuation of the conservative vs. liberal distraction, but Antifa, talk of impeachment and the collegate rabble rousing is over because the Democrats have definitively lost their attempt at a coup. Witness Pelosi grinding gears when she went directly from drive to reverse on impeachment.

While Trump does happy clappy PR duty posing for selfies in Houston, the real government makes the announcements on NK. Tells you something.

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

I remember after the end of the cold war the talking head of the program "Washington Week in Review" on PBS were stump mpmentarily with what to call the Russian hardliners that tried to overthrow Gorbachev. After a moment's though one of them labeled them "The conservatives" and immediately the entire panel vigorously nodded and said their agreement. And laughed in delight at their own wit. As in that moment they labeled their domestic enemies, American conservatives, as some how being at fault for an attempted communist coup d'etat in the Soviet Union

ytu5Kz6Y0CQ
NapLajoieonSteroids

Saint Junipero Serra's statue was beheaded the other day.

This follows the defacing of St. Joan of Arc was declared a symbol of hate....'cause who doesn't think hate when thinking of the Maid of Orleans?

...and so goes Francis Scott Key, that bum wrote a racist anthem* and must be purged from history!!!!

Washington Post Story about Key

*you know all those verses in his poem that don't mention race? It was all a big conspiracy where he hid the racial cypher in his invisible knapsack.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Saint Junipero Serra's statue was beheaded the other day.

This follows the defacing of St. Joan of Arc was declared a symbol of hate....'cause who doesn't think hate when thinking of the Maid of Orleans?

...and so goes Francis Scott Key, that bum wrote a racist anthem* and must be purged from history!!!!

Washington Post Story about Key

*you know all those verses in his poem that don't mention race? It was all a big conspiracy where he hid the racial cypher in his invisible knapsack.
Key was a complicated guy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Scott_Key
Key publicly criticized slavery's cruelties, so much that after his death a newspaper editorial stated "So actively hostile was he to the peculiar institution that he was called 'The Nigger Lawyer' .... because he often volunteered to defend the downtrodden sons and daughters of Africa. Mr. Key convinced me that slavery was wrong—radically wrong."[20] In June 1842, Key attended the funeral of William Costin, a free, mixed race resident who had challenged Washington's surety bond laws.

Anti-abolitionist

Key used his position as U.S. Attorney to suppress abolitionists. In 1833, he secured a grand jury indictment against Benjamin Lundy, editor of the anti-slavery publication, the Genius of Universal Emancipation, and his printer, William Greer, for libel after Lundy published an article that declared, "There is neither mercy nor justice for colored people in this district [of Columbia]". Lundy's article, Key said in the indictment, "was intended to injure, oppress, aggrieve, and vilify the good name, fame, credit & reputation of the Magistrates and constables" of Washington. Lundy left town rather than face trial; Greer was acquitted.[21]
NapLajoieonSteroids

I don't know about that Doc, there is nothing complicated about that.

The guy was against slavery but believed in upholding the rule of law. The Abolitionists were nuts, fanatics and oddballs looking to ignite an internecine conflict- the greatest of evils- and they eventually succeeded in doing so.

The argument would be he was complicit in upholding the evil institution of chattel slavery. Or that we earned all the calamity because men of his age were complicit- and all of this is true.

Truer still, the question was not yet put to trial and certainly not in the way we imagine it. For example, It was not even a question of hypocrisy that Washington both owned slaves and was attended to, from time to time, by a black doctor. History turns on the conflation of footnotes from one generation to the next.

Key came to maturation before it was economically proven by the British (when sugar prices dropped after abolition) that free labor was cheaper than slave labor, and he passed away just as the conflict was heating up and economic pressure to eliminate slavery was gathering steam.