Extremism in the USA

Typhoon

Re: Extremism in the USA

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote: . . .
Always told you, Trump is headed for easy reelection.
:lol: You also "always told us" that Trump is going to lose and that it will be the end of civilization after he does.

So, given you abysmal track record of prediction, Trump should be worried, assuming that he is still interested running for POTUS in 2020.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Richard Spencer was actually not the the organizer of the event. That was one Jason Kessler...

...who just shot off his mouth by calling the girl who died a fat, digusting communist who deserved it because communists killed 94 million people...

so, who like gasoline? anyone? anyone?
Whoever it was, it is unlikely that it was a false flag op.

Presumably this city was chosen by the organizers for exactly the reason NH mentioned.
Its association with Thomas Jefferson.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:well, the business councils folded, the art people, Carl Ichan, Steve Bannon is going underground or something-- they are trying to make the vessel sink.
"Business Councils" are just political ego boosts and handjobs.

Bannon is going back to Brietbart and start the real Trump Channel. What he should have been doing since day one.

The confluence of all these is indeed a focused anti-trump effort but it failed in the #1 objective of equating nationalism with nazism. We even saw the term alt-left sneak out which was not supposed to happen. Look for triangulation on the alt-right/left labels to really eat into the deep state.

This thing was supposed to solidify the deep state position but it really opened them up to some dangerous discussions. Nobody buys the Trump= KKK=Hitler theme that was being promoted. Trying to convince Americans white patriots are Nazis is an outrageous overreach.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
YMix

Post by YMix »

Simple Minded wrote:the best capitalists are almost always former communists....... not sure why....
We need money to build the TRUE vision: Champagne Communism for Everyone.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Doc

Post by Doc »

My thoughts on Boston

1) Where were the police in Chicago, Berkeley and Charolttsville?

2)Image

3)Image

The first meme got me banned from twitter for the fifth time and the second time in one week. The last time it was for a meme that called for an end to violence. Which demonstrates the state of civil rights in the US :(
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
noddy

Post by noddy »

what i read was that boston is a pretty left wing city and the progressive rally was larger than the altright rally.

how is this a free speech issue ? the police protected the groups from each other, they didnt arrest anyone ?

http://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-n ... fcaee058f6
police were successful in keeping opposing groups separated, but at one point the situation "got a little confrontational" and his officers "had to do a little bit of pushing and shoving" to get the crowd to move.
"We didn't want what happened in Virginia happening here," Evans said. "We didn't want them at each other's throats."
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote:what i read was that boston is a pretty left wing city and the progressive rally was larger than the altright rally.

how is this a free speech issue ? the police protected the groups from each other, they didnt arrest anyone ?

http://www.news.com.au/world/breaking-n ... fcaee058f6
police were successful in keeping opposing groups separated, but at one point the situation "got a little confrontational" and his officers "had to do a little bit of pushing and shoving" to get the crowd to move.
"We didn't want what happened in Virginia happening here," Evans said. "We didn't want them at each other's throats."
As I asked in my first point Where were the police in Chicago, Berkeley, and Charlottesville? Had the police not shown up in Boston today there would have been much more violence there as well. On Twitter there are plenty of left wingers bragging about how they "ran them out of town and they'll never try that again." But what did the Nazis do pre-nazi Germany? They went to the streets and physically beat up those with dissenting views.

The counter protesters infringed on the Free speech group's right to free speech. In fact the police put the free speech folks in a pen supposedly to protect them from the mob. There was also violence there that the MSM did not report on. ANd what's more the other thing the MSM did not show was that the people actually attending the Free speech rally were CERTAINLY NOT White supremists as all the MSM claims.

Outside of that I have been told that Trump "will be removed soon" by someone nominally in the government by members of the government. That would in almost all certainty result in civil war. No time frame given exactly but it may happen within days.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:
:lol: You also "always told us" that Trump is going to lose and that it will be the end of civilization after he does.

So, given you abysmal track record of prediction, Trump should be worried, assuming that he is still interested running for POTUS in 2020.
Lol everything I predicted came true. I predicted that the GOP would hold everything and the Democrats would be destroyed. I was 100% right. My track record goes all the way back to 2006 of 100% success.

I also predicted that Trump would lose the popular vote by 2%. I was of course right.

I didn't make an electoral college prediction because nobody has good enough data to make that happen on an election that close.

So I was right in every way.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

All Democrats. Woodrow and FDR going next.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:well, the business councils folded, the art people, Carl Ichan, Steve Bannon is going underground or something-- they are trying to make the vessel sink.
This is totally hilarious. This happened like 10 times in the election, and it hurt Trump so bad that he won. I swear nobody follows politics.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
This is totally hilarious. This happened like 10 times in the election, and it hurt Trump so bad that he won. I swear nobody follows politics.
Gotta work 100 times harder than this if you want to troll me that badly. :)
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

YMix wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:the best capitalists are almost always former communists....... not sure why....
We need money to build the TRUE vision: Champagne Communism for Everyone.
+1
YMix

Post by YMix »

Typhoon wrote::lol: You also "always told us" that Trump is going to lose and that it will be the end of civilization after he does.
He was half right. Trump won and civilization is going down the toilet.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

You guys cry and blubber and sob so much. It is a marvel to behold. And very enjoyable.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Gotta work 100 times harder than this if you want to troll me that badly. :)
Not trolling anyone. Just enjoying a glorious 2 term Presidency.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

What White Nationalism Gets Right About American History

My dad often gave me the advice that white nationalists are not looking to recruit people on the fringes of American culture, but rather the people who start a sentence by saying, “I’m not racist, but …”

The most effective tactics for white nationalists are to associate American history with themselves and to suggest that the collective efforts to turn away from our white supremacist past are the same as abandoning American culture. My father, the founder of the white nationalist website Stormfront, knew this well. It’s a message that erases people of color and their essential role in American life, but one that also appeals to large numbers of white people who would agree with the statement, “I’m not racist, but I don’t want American history dishonored, and this statue of Robert E. Lee shouldn’t be removed.”

The United States was founded as a white nationalist country, and that legacy remains today. Things have improved from the radical promotion of white people at the expense of all others, which has persisted for most of our history, yet most of us have not accepted the extent to which white identity guides so much of what we still do. Sometimes it seems that the white nationalists are most honest about the very real foundation of white supremacy upon which our nation was built.

The president’s words legitimized the worst of our country, and now the white nationalist movement could be poised to grow. To challenge these messages, we need to acknowledge the continuity of white nationalist thought in American history, and the appeal it still holds.

:lol: .. true

Look, folks, what that guy shouting "leave my country" shot dead the Indian SIKH, meant is explained above .. White Americans consider our beloved U.S. of A. as "my country" , the blacks are still tolerated as ex slaves (Whites have washed hands of the responsibility came with having slaves, feed them house them .. now the blacks are FREE) .. that is the attitude

Now, suddenly come the (f*cking) immigrants, Mexicans, Vietnamese, Muslims, Iranians .. what the f*ck is this ! ! ! is the attitude, SM & MP

Notion, one can "legislate" tolerance, diversity and and and, was all fraud, misleading Joe .. these things takes generations to change, if it changes (valid argument could be made, they in genes, can't be changed)

You guys should learn from greatest civilization humanity had, The Pomegranates .. they lived and live in harmony with 16 Ethnic, 6 language for 5000+ years .. Trump should send a team to Iran to learn

noddy

Post by noddy »

Notion, one can "legislate" tolerance, diversity and and and, was all fraud, misleading Joe .. these things takes generations to change, if it changes (valid argument could be made, they in genes, can't be changed)
this is the distilled essence of racist belief.

you and stormfront are always on the same page, the only disagreement has only ever been aryans versus Pomegranates, a minor quibble.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote:.

this is the distilled essence of racist belief.

you and stormfront are always on the same page, the only disagreement has only ever been aryans versus Pomegranates, a minor quibble.

"noddy", one's civilization, "culture", defines world view and attitudes in life .. these things are an "integral" part of a CULTURE

You can not really believe the COW walking next to you is your grandmother unless you an Indian Hindu from that culture and living in India (3rd generation Hindu in US start doubling the COW their grandma)

To change, the CULTURE must change .. one can not stay within same CULTURE but "legislate" things one does not like (that change must come from within that culture by wide acceptance of social "reformation, emancipation") .. that is not only valid for Western Culture but for any culture, Chinese Culture, ME culture, Jewish Culture , Arabia and and and

Chinese or Iranian or Japanese immigrants, adapt Australian or Canadian or US culture by 3rd generation .. till that time, they still have the mindset and world view of their homeland.

The guy in Mid- America, Hutchinson, Kansas, living within that culture will hardly change no matter what legislation.

This reality, facts of life .. and .. facts on the ground prove it

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol NYT is fake news. You reading a lot of fake news again. Go back to Jimmy Dore.

MP, NYT article I linked above ain't news, it's an OPINION, analysis .. in that sense, it can't be fake .. it is the opinion of the writer, either you disagree (pls post why so) or you agree.

Why you think he wrong, MP ? tell us why it ain't so :lol:

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Trump is an empty suit now. Billy no mates swiveling his desk chair around in circles.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Trump is an empty suit now. Billy no mates swiveling his desk chair around in circles.
Hardly the first time that claim has been made.

https://www.democracynow.org/2016/9/19/ ... tificating
Nader: Trump is a Freeloading, Pontificating Empty Suit Who Has Cheated on Everything He's Done
StorySeptember 19, 2016
Watch iconWatch Full Show
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/09/07/ ... -suit.html
At Commander-in-Chief Forum, Clinton Was A President And Trump Was An Empty Suit

By Sean Colarossi on Wed, Sep 7th, 2016 at 9:22 pm
The empty suits are the GOPe and The DNC. Or rather they have no suits at all. They are not representing their constituents but rather their own mostly naked interests
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

Lol everything I predicted came true. I predicted that the GOP would hold everything and the Democrats would be destroyed. I was 100% right. My track record goes all the way back to 2006 of 100% success.

I also predicted that Trump would lose the popular vote by 2%. I was of course right.

I didn't make an electoral college prediction because nobody has good enough data to make that happen on an election that close.

Not even wrong.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Trump has been taken to the vet. He will spend the next 3.5 years staring out the White House screen door trying to remember why he used to enjoy going outside.

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

W6ptsv9_YME

heh..a +1
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

Not even wrong.
Typhoon,

Is it not obvious Mr. Perfect is practicing taqiyya?

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/page ... qiyya.aspx