A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

Simple Minded

Re: A boil that needs lancing . . . Weinstein et al.

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

:lol: :lol: :lol: .. can not stop laughing

What the f*ck going on in Congress and Senate , federal and state ! ! ! !

SM, didn't I tell you social conservatives "in closet perverts" .. did not I tell you ! !

Look, true, Democrats not much better, but they no hiding .. but social conservatives talk and walk differently .. the most nasty conservative anti homosexuals later outed as gay to the bone.
HP,

Not just you, I laugh every time I read NYT also. NYT better than SNL. NYT's witch hunts, prejudice and obsession with group identity have become your own. Sleep with dogs, wake up with fleas.

What is the difference between conservative pervert, liberal pervert, white pervert, black pervert, male pervert, female pervert, rich pervert, poor pervert, Mulsim pervert, Christian pervert? Which one's catch your attention as worthy of note?

Drop group identity Bro. It is destroying your superior culture.

$5 million for sex? What do I wear? Need a resume? Short term gig or steady employment?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

American Interest - Clair Berlinski| The Warlock Hunt
The #MeToo moment has now morphed into a moral panic that poses as much danger to women as it does to men.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:American Interest - Clair Berlinski| The Warlock Hunt
The #MeToo moment has now morphed into a moral panic that poses as much danger to women as it does to men.

Thanks for posting. I have enjoyed Claire Belinsky's writings for years. I have the same respect for her as I do Camile Paglia or Victor Davis Hanson.

These few sentences reminded me of the opinions of a few friends who are vehemently opposed to any form of legal gun ownership. Their rationale is since they would not trust themselves with that much power, they don't trust others. Refreshingly honest people.

.....He was an Oxford don and so had power over me, sensu strictu. I was a 20-year-old undergraduate. But I also had power over him—power sufficient to cause a venerable don to make a perfect fool of himself at a Christmas party. Unsurprisingly, I loved having that power. But now I have too much power. I have the power to destroy someone whose tutorials were invaluable to me and shaped my entire intellectual life much for the better. This is a power I do not want and should not have.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Interesting, but I propose a simpler explanation. The explosion of a culturally repressed reaction to the complete divorce of romantic sex combined with the unfettered acceptance of any and all sexual behavior.

Understanding this as a Hegelian antithesis to the modern destruction of sexual roles and non-judgmental social mores seems like a simpler starting point for the discussion. Berlinski is not wrong, but she is too enchanted by the details.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Interesting, but I propose a simpler explanation. The explosion of a culturally repressed reaction to the complete divorce of romantic sex combined with the unfettered acceptance of any and all sexual behavior.

Understanding this as a Hegelian antithesis to the modern destruction of sexual roles and non-judgmental social mores seems like a simpler starting point for the discussion. Berlinski is not wrong, but she is too enchanted by the details.
name an intellectual who is not too enchanted by the details..... they get paid to create sentences with big words in them.

speaking of which, have you looked up the definition of "simple" lately.... you use that word a lot, I don't think it means what you think it means :P
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Simple Minded wrote:.

What is the difference between conservative pervert, liberal pervert, white pervert, black pervert, male pervert, female pervert, rich pervert, poor pervert, Mulsim pervert, Christian pervert? Which one's catch your attention as worthy of note?

$5 million for sex? What do I wear? Need a resume? Short term gig or steady employment ?

You preaching to convert, SM

"Group Identity" invented by smartass to fool Joe .. branding folks wanting unemployment insurance, social security, single payer healthcare and public education "communists".

Heracleum Persicum

Hmmmmm .. interesting .. thanks for posting

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:.

$5 million for sex? What do I wear? Need a resume? Short term gig or steady employment ?

You preaching to convert, SM

"Group Identity" invented by smartass to fool Joe .. branding folks wanting unemployment insurance, social security, single payer healthcare and public education "communists".

But who invented the group identities of "smartass" & "Joe?"
Heracleum Persicum

Salma Hayek
my friendship with Quentin Tarantino and George Clooney saved me from being raped by Weinstein

Interesting .. seems, Weinstein forced himself on 100's of girls, and, not even indicted for one (YET)

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

All Democrats, every one.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Another Democrat bites the dust.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/36481 ... llegations
PBS suspends host Tavis Smiley amid sexual misconduct allegations
Censorship isn't necessary
kmich

Post by kmich »

Heracleum Persicum

DRR :
Director’s rights respected.

" if you give me a job you can have sex with me. "

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ce ... e7a4bf0de2

McKellen, known for playing King Lear, Gandalf and Magneto, started out as an actor in the 1960s in the theater, when he claims offering sex for roles was rife.

“When I was starting acting in the early 1960s, the director of the theatre I was working at showed me some photographs he got from some women who were wanting jobs,” he told students at the intimate Oxford talk.

“They were actors. Some of them had – and i think these were the initials – DRR: Director’s rights respected. In other words, if you give me a job you can have sex with me.

“That was commonplace from people who propose that they should be a victim. I mean, madness. So people are taking advantage of that and encouraged it, and it absolutely will not do.”

:lol: :lol: .. told you

noddy

Post by noddy »

hes a notorious old theatre fruit who is trying to distract against accusations in his own circles and possibly himself.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Simple Minded wrote:

Oprah, here we come

Witnessing "back-2-back" Disasters

Only 2 disasters? HP need to drop Persian math and maybe try Arabic math or Greek math! ;)

I'm ready for another O-show!

As Ben Shapiro said (paraphrased) "So last night, the same people and the Hollywood press who were silent about the abuse of women in their midsts for decades are now patting themselves on the back for wearing black dresses and talking about it as if they never knew it was happening and did not condone it the entire time?"

Another datapoint of many Joe's saying "F**k You!" to the establishment.

Oprah will definitely win the Dem primary nomination. Will DNC try to fix the primary again? This time to keep the O out rather than the H in? I'm with Her! still works as a slogan!

Talking Heads are already contributing.

the never ending erection continues ....

Catherine Deneuve says men should be 'free to hit on' women
Signs open letter claims ‘witch-hunt’ poses threat to sexual freedom

Deneuve was one of about 100 female French writers, performers and academics who wrote an open letter deploring the wave of “denunciations” that has followed claims that the Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein raped and sexually assaulted women over decades.

They claimed the “witch-hunt” that followed threatens sexual freedom.

“Rape is a crime, but trying to seduce someone, even persistently or cack-handedly, is not – nor is men being gentlemanly a macho attack,” said the letter published in the newspaper Le Monde.

“Men have been punished summarily, forced out of their jobs when all they did was touch someone’s knee or try to steal a kiss,” said the letter, which was also signed by Catherine Millet, author of the explicit 2002 bestseller The Sexual Life of Catherine M.

Men had been dragged through the mud, they argued, for “talking about intimate subjects during professional dinners or for sending sexually charged messages to women who did not return their attentions”.

The letter attacked feminist social media campaigns like #MeToo and its French equivalent, #BalanceTonPorc (Call out your pig), for unleashing this “puritanical ... wave of purification”.

It claimed that “legitimate protest against the sexual violence that women are subject to, particularly in their professional lives,” had turned into a witch-hunt.

“What began as freeing women up to speak has today turned into the opposite – we intimidate people into speaking ‘correctly’, shout down those who don’t fall into line, and those women who refused to bend [to the new realities] are regarded as complicit and traitors.”

She right

What we saw with Oprah the other night just rubbish Hollywood PR

Agree with Trump, he would beat her easily.

Heracleum Persicum

The counterattack of the hedonists
#MeToo wants power, not pleasure

The cri de coeur of Catherine Deneuve and other French intellectuals helps destigmatize human sexuality, but won’t counter #MeToo, whose proponents are using the scandal as a tool in a far grander political battle.

“A freedom to bother is indispensable to sexual freedom. Sexual impulses are, by nature, offensive and primitive – but we are also able to tell the difference between an awkward attempt to pick someone up and what constitutes a sexual assault,” said the letter in Le Monde, which Deneuve said she stood by on Monday, after a week-long white-hot public debate.

Bravo, Catherine, bravo

American females hate to be a woman, they want to be a man .. that from an article I posted some time ago, asking why America man like "Orientals".

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The cri de coeur of Catherine Deneuve and other French intellectuals helps destigmatize human sexuality, but won’t counter #MeToo, whose proponents are using the scandal as a tool in a far grander political battle.

“A freedom to bother is indispensable to sexual freedom. Sexual impulses are, by nature, offensive and primitive – but we are also able to tell the difference between an awkward attempt to pick someone up and what constitutes a sexual assault,” said the letter in Le Monde, which Deneuve said she stood by on Monday, after a week-long white-hot public debate.

Bravo, Catherine, bravo

American females hate to be a woman, they want to be a man .. that from an article I posted some time ago, asking why America man like "Orientals".

The "submissive oriental woman" is a Western stereotype that has no relation to reality.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

My understanding is that Ms. Atwood is a Canadian author of note. Popular, well until recently, in feminist circles.

Margaret Atwood | Am I a bad feminist?
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:

Bravo, Catherine, bravo

The "submissive oriental woman" is a Western stereotype that has no relation to reality.

True, new generation oriental women no "submissive", in many cases, to a degree, the opposite.

Issue was not at all "submissive".

Central of the article, was "FEMININITY" .. Oriental woman make extra effort to be feminine (that is their trick to hook the man) .. on the

American woman consider "femininity" as "weakness", they want to be strong like a man .. the article said "American woman hate to be a woman, they want to be a man".

Men, like "feminine" woman.

Must find the article and post

Doc

Post by Doc »

Harvey Weinstein's dream job Twitter has something between 300 t0 400 people whose only job is to scan private messages of users. Particularly sex messages (Even ones that users have deleted). It has admittedly by Twitter employees leaked some of those tweets. Even information it has obtained by eople that do not even use Twitter. (Theterm "Class action lawsuit" comes to mind. )

rgyPpsX2B0g

ANd those Twitter employees are saying Facebook and Google are even worse.

Which twice implies that Google Facebook and Twitter are sharing users private information.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Typhoon wrote:

Bravo, Catherine, bravo

True, new generation oriental women no "submissive", in many cases, to a degree, the opposite.

Central of the article, was "FEMININITY" .. Oriental woman make extra effort to be feminine (that is their trick to hook the man) .. on the

American woman consider "femininity" as "weakness", they want to be strong like a man .. the article said "American woman hate to be a woman, they want to be a man".

And it's long been a stereotype that American women desire to be masculine- at least until marriage. [see: De Tocqueville]
Heracleum Persicum

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

Bravo, Catherine, bravo

And it's long been a stereotype that American women desire to be masculine- at least until marriage. [see: De Tocqueville]

The amazing rise in China of Japan’s porn princess
Sora Aoi

“ educating a generation of Chinese men in sex ”

dMKb4pmMsco

"féminin"

Heracleum Persicum

Brigitte Bardot :
sexual harassment protesters are 'hypocritical' and 'ridiculous’

Seconded

In an interview with Paris Match, Bardot said: “Many actresses flirt with producers to get a role. Then when they tell the story afterwards, they say they have been harassed … in actual fact, rather than benefit them, it only harms them.”

Saying that she had never been a victim of sexual harassment, Bardot added: “I thought it was nice to be told that I was beautiful or that I had a pretty little ass. This kind of compliment is nice.”

Heracleum Persicum

vwbKYcBdVyk