FBI uncovered massive Russian bribery scandal in 2009

Doc

FBI uncovered massive Russian bribery scandal in 2009

Post by Doc »

And it isn't about Trump

http://thehill.com/policy/national-secu ... nistration
FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow
By John Solomon and Alison Spann - 10/17/17 06:00 AM EDT
They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: FBI uncovered massive Russian bribery scandal in 2009

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

This is a really big deal-- Senator Grassley is calling the whistle blower to testify in front of Congress. The whistleblower alleges the previous white house forced him to sign an NDA, specifically to never speak to Congress.

Judiciary Committee Calls on Former FBI Informant to Testify about Uranium One.
NapLajoieonSteroids

And it's an important piece in the larger picture. The Wikileak emails and the Panama Papers, we have primary sources for how the graft operates and a sense of where all the pieces fit and players relate.

Here's the take of a fanatic at voat who has written it all out and sourced the material. I am not sure how much tinfoil you need for it but it is getting hard to say with a straight face these days that none of this is beyond imagination.

A selection from the post:
The truth is that the deal started with Kazatomprom and the guy in charge was arrested and jailed for treason, abuse of power, corruption, and embezzling natural resources for his own personal profit. His name was Moukhtar Dzhakishev https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moukhtar_Dzhakishev

Why do we not bring democracy to Russia by leaking all of their corruption? The same reason Russia doesn’t do the same thing to us. They have an ongoing financial relationship.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/11/qatar-gl ... sneft.html

Qatar and Glencore are both involved with the Clintons in questionable ways. Marc Rich, the CEO of Glencore was given a last minute pardon by Bill Clinton, while in office. Ironically, James Comey was the prosecutor. The documents are partially available in the FBI Vault.

Qatar’s US weapon purchases were expanded 1400% after donating to the Clinton Foundation.

It should trouble every American that this is business as usual. Particularly when the press is in on it.

This is a list of journalists who collaborated with the DNC, to varying degrees, as exposed by Wikileaks:

http://i.imgur.com/TcusKCM.jpgJPG

Still, there are other channels of communications than just Podesta’s Gmail account or Hillary’s private server. The Wikileaks list is only a glimpse.

Scandal forced the Podesta Group to amend their past relationships AGAIN and we start to see how things really work in Washington. A lobbying group accepts money from foreign countries and private companies so that they have more of a voice in government and policy than the American voters.

After Donald Trump won the election, the Podesta Group filed the most revealing list, yet, in a form known as ‘Amendment to Registration Statement Pursuant to the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938, as amended.”

This is one piece of that document that shows that lobbying firms make deals with the news to represent their client’s interest. We already know what these conversations look like from Wikileaks; varying degrees of cooperation.

http://i.imgur.com/sxMFlAG.pngPNG

This is the whole document:

https://www.fara.gov/docs/5926-Exhibit- ... 430-41.pdf

So, what is being revealed here is that the Clinton Foundation has taken over for the American Security Council Foundation in looking out for the mining interests in the world. What is scary is that, even according to the State Department Reports, the Kazakhstan mines use slave labor. Glencore uses slave labor. VCS Mining uses slave labor.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:And it's an important piece in the larger picture. The Wikileak emails and the Panama Papers, we have primary sources for how the graft operates and a sense of where all the pieces fit and players relate.

Here's the take of a fanatic at voat who has written it all out and sourced the material. I am not sure how much tinfoil you need for it but it is getting hard to say with a straight face these days that none of this is beyond imagination.

A selection from the post:
The truth is that the deal started with Kazatomprom and the guy in charge was arrested and jailed for treason, abuse of power, corruption, and embezzling natural resources for his own personal profit. His name was Moukhtar Dzhakishev https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moukhtar_Dzhakishev

Why do we not bring democracy to Russia by leaking all of their corruption? The same reason Russia doesn’t do the same thing to us. They have an ongoing financial relationship.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/11/qatar-gl ... sneft.html

Qatar and Glencore are both involved with the Clintons in questionable ways. Marc Rich, the CEO of Glencore was given a last minute pardon by Bill Clinton, while in office. Ironically, James Comey was the prosecutor. The documents are partially available in the FBI Vault.

Qatar’s US weapon purchases were expanded 1400% after donating to the Clinton Foundation.

It should trouble every American that this is business as usual. Particularly when the press is in on it.

This is a list of journalists who collaborated with the DNC, to varying degrees, as exposed by Wikileaks:

http://i.imgur.com/TcusKCM.jpgJPG

Still, there are other channels of communications than just Podesta’s Gmail account or Hillary’s private server. The Wikileaks list is only a glimpse.

Scandal forced the Podesta Group to amend their past relationships AGAIN and we start to see how things really work in Washington. A lobbying group accepts money from foreign countries and private companies so that they have more of a voice in government and policy than the American voters.

After Donald Trump won the election, the Podesta Group filed the most revealing list, yet, in a form known as ‘Amendment to Registration Statement Pursuant to the Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938, as amended.”

This is one piece of that document that shows that lobbying firms make deals with the news to represent their client’s interest. We already know what these conversations look like from Wikileaks; varying degrees of cooperation.

http://i.imgur.com/sxMFlAG.pngPNG

This is the whole document:

https://www.fara.gov/docs/5926-Exhibit- ... 430-41.pdf

So, what is being revealed here is that the Clinton Foundation has taken over for the American Security Council Foundation in looking out for the mining interests in the world. What is scary is that, even according to the State Department Reports, the Kazakhstan mines use slave labor. Glencore uses slave labor. VCS Mining uses slave labor.
Heard on teh radio a little while ago. GPS Fusion owned by a former WSJ editor had many MSM reporters on its extra curricula payroll to promote and demote story for money.

If true that explains an awful lot of things.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Remains to be seen, will the MSM be OK with being used as Useful Idiots by their Dear Leaders for years, or will they seek revenge?

Hell hath no fury like a scorned celebrity, or I don't want to help Trump.

Me thinks the water carrying will continue. No need to mentention Repub's lack of testicles...... but, for Mr. P's sake, I did any way! :P
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/25/top ... t-dossier/

Here Are The 10 Most Important Reported Claims About The Steele Dossier On Russia

1) Russian officials were sources of key claims in dossier
2) No, the Russian dossier was not initially funded by Republicans
3) The dossier is chock full of discredited information
4) The dossier was used as a basis for wiretaps on American citizens

In March, Washington Post used anonymous sources to report the FBI obtained a secret court order last summer to spy on U.S. citizen Carter Page, an unpaid and informal adviser to the Donald Trump campaign, as part of an investigation into links between Russia and the Trump campaign. CNN used anonymous sources to report that the infamous “golden showers” dossier was used as part of the justification to win approval to monitor the Trump associate.

A Clinton campaign opposition research operation using information or disinformation from top Russian intelligence officials was used by the FBI, these sources say, to enable spying on an opposing political party’s campaign.

5) The FBI also paid for the dossier
6) Dossier publisher Fusion GPS works with shady outfits
7) Fusion GPS’ ties to media are problematic
8) Jim Comey personally briefed Trump on the dossier, shortly before CNN reported it
9) Mueller investigation spurred by dossier and illegal leaks from intelligence operatives about Trump

10) The Steele dossier was a Clinton/DNC-funded operation supported by the FBI and influenced heavily by Russian operatives in the Kremlin

The country has spent the last year with Obama intelligence officials, the media, and Democratic leaders pushing a narrative of Trump collusion with Russia to steal an election that was supposed to be won by Hillary Clinton. A meeting between Trump officials and a Russian who falsely promised dirt on Hillary Clinton is the best evidence — by far — to support this narrative.

Yet here we have the realization that the Clinton campaign, the DNC, and the FBI all worked wittingly or unwittingly with Russians to affect the results of the 2016 election. Far from just meeting with a Russian and not getting dirt on a political opponent, these groups wittingly or unwittingly paid Russian operatives for disinformation to harm Trump during the 2016 election and beyond.

Worse, these efforts perverted our justice system by forcing the attorney general to recuse himself for the crime of having served as a surrogate on the Trump campaign, spawning a massive, sprawling, limitless probe over Russia. These things are so much more damaging to the republic than a couple thousand dollars in ads on Facebook paid for by Russian trolls about a pipeline protest.
NapLajoieonSteroids

The Washington Free Beacon has come forward as the the original *Republican* outfit who funded the dossier.

They swear up and down their version had none of the X-rated gossip and had no connection to Russia.

The Beacon is financed by Paul Singer-- who backed Marco Rubio....I read somewhere that William Kristol was involved as well....

...if the Beacon can prove they had neither the salacious stuff nor the Putin puppetry claims; I don't know how the Democrats [Hillary in particular] squirm out of this.

What I do know (and see) is a narrative trying to steer responsibility of the dossier right to the Beacon, imply everything is on the up and up. I hope they don't get away with this.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:The Washington Free Beacon has come forward as the the original *Republican* outfit who funded the dossier.

They swear up and down their version had none of the X-rated gossip and had no connection to Russia.

The Beacon is financed by Paul Singer-- who backed Marco Rubio....I read somewhere that William Kristol was involved as well....

...if the Beacon can prove they had neither the salacious stuff nor the Putin puppetry claims; I don't know how the Democrats [Hillary in particular] squirm out of this.

What I do know (and see) is a narrative trying to steer responsibility of the dossier right to the Beacon, imply everything is on the up and up. I hope they don't get away with this.

The real question who was colluding with the Russians on this dossier AFTER THE ELECTION to overthrow a Legally and Democratically elected President VIA Trying to impeach Trump because of "Russian Collusion"?

YmcNBVisbqY
Doc

Post by Doc »

HUPsJ-OoONc