Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Folks , fasten seat belt .. that thing hittin the fan :D

Monday somebody going to be indicted :lol:

Don't know how one sets poll here ? ! ?

Looks like Donald done, well done

NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: The "special prosecutor" Robert Mueller thread

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

It'll be Manafort and/or the Podesta Brothers, one of 'em at least.

-----------------

Suddenly, editorial pages are filling up with: "Donald Trump should issue blanket pardons for Republicans and Democrats connected to anything Russia." and "Let's not use the criminal law to settle political arguments."
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:It'll be Manafort and/or the Podesta Brothers, one of 'em at least.

-----------------

Suddenly, editorial pages are filling up with: "Donald Trump should issue blanket pardons for Republicans and Democrats connected to anything Russia." and "Let's not use the criminal law to settle political arguments."
As they say: "This time is different."

I can't recall the commentator who, shortly after the election, surmised the Trump-Russian collision myth was the Dems fabricating an offensive strategy to obfuscate the Hillary-Russia deals. Having assumed Hillary would win the election (they listened to experts) and that they would be in charge of everything. Now with the repubs in charge, they knew their tracks could be exposed and the stuff could hit the fan.

Sounds prescient now.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:It'll be Manafort and/or the Podesta Brothers, one of 'em at least.

-----------------

I'm betting Manafort. I think the Podestas are still protected.

I'm for pardons but only as part of a truth and reconciliation process. So many good people were unwillingly or unknowingly sucked into deep state chicanery and blackmail. We need for people to testify to the entire depth of this morass now that we know Kennedy was overthrown by an internal coup and we have not had a truly valid government since 1963.

Pardons are fine by me if we get complete disclosure from people. Truth first, prosecution second. We simply can't lock up the entire government.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:

-----------------

I'm for pardons but only as part of a truth and reconciliation process. So many good people were unwillingly or unknowingly sucked into deep state chicanery and blackmail. We need for people to testify to the entire depth of this morass now that we know Kennedy was overthrown by an internal coup and we have not had a truly valid government since 1963.

Pardons are fine by me if we get complete disclosure from people. Truth first, prosecution second. We simply can't lock up the entire government.
The only thing that will save Mueller as Special Consel at this point is an indictment of someone in the Hillary camp. Otherwise the timing of this indictment, right after the Fusion GPS and the Uranium one play for pay stories, is outrageous.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Doc wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:

-----------------

The only thing that will save Mueller as Special Consel at this point is an indictment of someone in the Hillary camp. Otherwise the timing of this indictment, right after the Fusion GPS and the Uranium one play for pay stories, is outrageous.
The same judge who forced the USA to pay for that abortion last week has now sealed with the Fusion GPS bank records from congress.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Doc wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:

-----------------

The same judge who forced the USA to pay for that abortion last week has now sealed with the Fusion GPS bank records from congress.
Of Course the DNC, the MSM, the weaponized courts, the deep state, and probably the Russians will do anything to keep this from coming out

Also: Obama has now been implicated

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/29/oba ... usion-gps/

Obama’s Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Secretly Paid Fusion GPS In 2016
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Nonc Hilaire wrote:

-----------------

The Podestas are alluded to as either "Company A" or "Company B" in the indictment. The second being Mercury Group INC. or LLC-- can't remember the official name off-hand.

Yes, in the abstract, I wouldn't be upset by pardons if complete disclosures were attached. More practically, sociological corruption just don't stop if everyone gets a slap on the wrists-- Republicans and Democrats alike.

It is right that using the law to go after political opponents is pernicious. We've crossed that line already. Calling for a "time out" because it looks like the side one favors (in terms of the WSJ editorial board) the status quo is really exasperating after the last year of allegations.

Until or unless big fish are marked with public evidence and proceedings, we are in the middle of a conflagration where both sides are rallying around criminal proceedings to oust the opposition. There are no "time outs" here.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Doc wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Doc wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:

-----------------

Of Course the DNC, the MSM, the weaponized courts, the deep state, and probably the Russians will do anything to keep this from coming out

Also: Obama has now been implicated

http://thefederalist.com/2017/10/29/oba ... usion-gps/

Obama’s Campaign Paid $972,000 To Law Firm That Secretly Paid Fusion GPS In 2016
Thing is, most of them from politicos to the media people to maybe even our intelligence agencies have handed over a lot of power to FusionGPS [and I'm sure there are similiar groups out there as well.]

FusionGPS handles intelligence and propaganda [they ran the propaganda campaign for the guy disposed in...I think it was the UAE....by his brother....

My point is they have an open history of developing propaganda for whomever is the highest bidder. Maybe that is not the newest thing but the scale is, and the number of people and companies wrapped up in it to a point where we are likely stuck in a feedback loop of Fusion-approved information.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: The Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller Inditements

And I've probably said it before but, President Obama-- almost to the point of no matter the crimes attached-- must be protected or minimized for the sake of the Office.

The same goes for President George H.W. Bush.

As much as I'd like to lock everyone up-- it's bad enough with the Clintons, who are the fish to catch.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:And I've probably said it before but, President Obama-- almost to the point of no matter the crimes attached-- must be protected or minimized for the sake of the Office.

The same goes for President George H.W. Bush.

As much as I'd like to lock everyone up-- it's bad enough with the Clintons, who are the fish to catch.
Do you realize that the charges against Manafort are related to Manaforts's time working for the Podesta group?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/24/t ... ssia-probe

Source Says Podesta Brothers & Manafort, Not Trump, 'Central Figures' in Russia Probe

While media reports describe former "Black, Manafort & Stone" principal Paul Manafort as Trump's main tie to the investigation, the source said it is Manafort's role as a liaison between Russia and the Podesta Group that is drawing the scrutiny.

The "vehicle" Manafort worked for was what Carlson called a "sham" company with a headquarters listed in Belgium but whose contact information was linked to Kiev, the Ukrainian capital.

Manafort was, at the time, representing Russian business and political interests during the Obama era.

The source said the Podesta Group was in regular contact with Manafort while Hillary Clinton was America's chief diplomat.

In 2013, the group hired away one of Clinton's deputies, David Adams, effectively establishing contact between the Washington firm and Clinton's office in Foggy Bottom, D.C.

The source said Tony Podesta spoke regularly with Clinton and was the one who personally hired Adams.

During this time, the Uranium One deal was being facilitated by the White House.
Heracleum Persicum

We gonna miss Trump .. was fun :D

The real weirdo is Mike Pence :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

:lol: :lol: :lol:
From Russia with Love

Kushner drives Maserati :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/30/heres-w ... -went.html

A 12-count indictment by Justice Department special counsel Robert Mueller alleges that former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort laundered tens of millions of dollars in foreign payments to hide his "overseas wealth to enjoy a lavish lifestyle in the United States, without paying taxes on that income," according to the indictment.

"This is a classic situation where Mueller is now going to say to the defendants, 'Look, you need to cooperate because if you do we can get you a very favorable deal as far as sentencing goes and if you don't cooperate you'll be facing very serious prison time,'"

Am sure, he gonna start singin

Doc

Post by Doc »

http://theblacksphere.net/2017/10/muell ... -manafort/
Mueller Indicts Manafort: Next is Hillary Clinton

by Kevin Jackson | Oct 30, 2017

1.2Kshares Share Tweet Plus

Anybody could have guessed that Mueller would indict Manafort.

But it’s not because of his connection to President Trump, but to all the Clinton Gang.

Nevertheless, Newsmax reports it as follows:

President Donald Trump’s former campaign chairman Paul Manafort surrendered Monday to the FBI on charges of conspiracy against the U.S., money laundering, and more in a 12-count indictment produced by special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation of possible collusion with Russia during the 2016 presidential election.

In a statement, Mueller said:

“Paul J. Manafort, Jr., 68, of Alexandria, Va., and Richard W. Gates III, 45, of Richmond, Va., have been indicted by a federal grand jury on Oct. 27, 2017, in the District of Columbia. The indictment contains 12 counts: conspiracy against the United States, conspiracy to launder money, unregistered agent of a foreign principal, false and misleading FARA statements, false statements, and seven counts of failure to file reports of foreign bank and financial accounts.”

Again, not good news for the Clintons. Because unless they kill him, Manafort will sing like a canary.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

^^^ Comes across a wishful thinking on the part of the author.
The paths a complex white collar crime investigation chooses to pursue and reveal can be selected.

On the other hand,

Reason | Yulia Tymoshenko Warned Us About Paul Manafort Years Ago
Why didn't the Obama administration do anything?
Suggest "Don't use it, until it is useful."
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Papadopoulos
may have been
secretly cooperating with investigators for months.

Did George Papadopoulos wear a wire ?

NYT
question no longer whether there was cooperation between Trump’s campaign and Russia,
but how extensive it was.

In truth, that’s been clear for a while. If it’s sometimes hard to grasp the Trump campaign’s conspiracy against our democracy, it’s due less to lack of proof than to the impudent improbability of its B-movie plotline. Monday’s indictments offer evidence of things that Washington already knows but pretends to forget. Trump, more gangster than entrepreneur, has long surrounded himself with bottom-feeding scum, and for all his nationalist bluster, his campaign was a vehicle for Russian subversion.

We already knew that Manafort offered private briefings about the campaign to Oleg Deripaska, an oligarch close to President Vladimir Putin of Russia. The indictment accuses him of having been an unregistered foreign agent for another Putin-aligned oligarch, the former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych. Trump wasn’t paying Manafort, who reportedly sold himself to the candidate by offering to work free. But he intended to profit from his connection with the campaign, emailing an associate, “How do we use to get whole?” If there were no other evidence against Trump, we could conclude that he was grotesquely irresponsible in opening his campaign up to corrupt foreign infiltration.

Disaster

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Folks , fasten seat belt .. that thing hittin the fan :D

Monday somebody going to be indicted :lol:

Don't know how one sets poll here ? ! ?

Looks like Donald done, well done

This doesn't touch Trump in any way whatsoever. you been tricked.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Papadopoulos
may have been
secretly cooperating with investigators for months.

Did George Papadopoulos wear a wire ?

NYT
question no longer whether there was cooperation between Trump’s campaign and Russia,
but how extensive it was.

In truth, that’s been clear for a while. If it’s sometimes hard to grasp the Trump campaign’s conspiracy against our democracy, it’s due less to lack of proof than to the impudent improbability of its B-movie plotline. Monday’s indictments offer evidence of things that Washington already knows but pretends to forget. Trump, more gangster than entrepreneur, has long surrounded himself with bottom-feeding scum, and for all his nationalist bluster, his campaign was a vehicle for Russian subversion.

We already knew that Manafort offered private briefings about the campaign to Oleg Deripaska, an oligarch close to President Vladimir Putin of Russia. The indictment accuses him of having been an unregistered foreign agent for another Putin-aligned oligarch, the former Ukrainian president Viktor Yanukovych. Trump wasn’t paying Manafort, who reportedly sold himself to the candidate by offering to work free. But he intended to profit from his connection with the campaign, emailing an associate, “How do we use to get whole?” If there were no other evidence against Trump, we could conclude that he was grotesquely irresponsible in opening his campaign up to corrupt foreign infiltration.

Disaster

NYT is fake news. Nothing you said is true.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

9YxKcFm85Gg

Excellent analysis. Too many heads ready to roll. Smells bloody.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Yeah, this will end up taking out more Democrats than Republicans, ironically, and won't touch Trump in the end.

Still, this investigation is Un-American. DC is awash in foreign cash from every major country in the world, and that seedy practice will see the light of day to some degree, however we are going about this in the wrong way.

A bedrock principle of American law is innocent until proven guilty, and no investigation without probable cause. The right thing to do would be for Mueller to shut his investigation down and turn over his findings to the Justice Department. No evidence of foul play has been found concerning his original mandate.
Heracleum Persicum

Patrick Buchanan
The Plot to Bring Down Trump

If you wish to know why Americans detest politics and hate the “swamp” that has been made of their capital city, follow this story all the way to its inevitable end. It will be months of unfolding.

The real indictment here is of the American political system, and the true tragedy is the decline of the Old Republic.

Issue not true or not .. this will make Donald a "lame duck" at the time he wants to negotiate a new NAFTA, negotiate with China, bug mad mullahs or Confront Putin .. the "other side" would be thinking better not budge, wait till things clear whether Donald will still be around

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump not being touched by this, at all. All indictments will be at least as many Democrats as GOP from periods before Trump was in politics. All obama-Clinton folks.

This whole issue bolsters Trump, guarantees re-election. He was elected to bring an end to this sort of thing. He has clean hands.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote: As they say: "This time is different."

I can't recall the commentator who, shortly after the election, surmised the Trump-Russian collision myth was the Dems fabricating an offensive strategy to obfuscate the Hillary-Russia deals. Having assumed Hillary would win the election (they listened to experts) and that they would be in charge of everything. Now with the repubs in charge, they knew their tracks could be exposed and the stuff could hit the fan.

Sounds prescient now.
This was true from the beginning. HRC was expected to win and Trump's win indeed left them exposed and many shenanigans have come forth. However the deep state has not yet been fully cracked. However it explains the hysteria.