The Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller Inditements

Mr. Perfect

Re: The Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller Inditements

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:^^^ Comes across a wishful thinking on the part of the author.
The paths a complex white collar crime investigation chooses to pursue and reveal can be selected.

On the other hand,

Reason | Yulia Tymoshenko Warned Us About Paul Manafort Years Ago
Why didn't the Obama administration do anything?
Suggest "Don't use it, until it is useful."
obama didn't do anything because both establishments are guilty as all hell and obama did nothing if not serve the establishments.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Azari, yuo bin lied to again by NYT. Told you some time ago, go with Jimmy Dore over NYT. NYT lied over and over again. Now you are part of the lies. They turning you into a liar.

XE2Xvm4fceg
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Azari you getting fooled so hard, pants down around ankles.

y7yWn-RosPQ
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Although one can't fool all of the public all of the time, it will come down to whether or not one can fool enough of the public enough of the time.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

The Chicago Sun-Times

Neil Steinberg writes :

"Russia had an active, significant role in swinging the 2016 election to Donald Trump. That is a fact, though, as we see with climate change, facts can get ignored when they conflict with private interests, especially when that interest is a passionate desire not to acknowledge not only that you voted for a liar, bully and fraud in 2016, but also that he was in cahoots with the Russians."

:lol:

MP, relaaax, I'm with you .. true, all this non issue .. (@least) last 70 yrs, US was overthrowing democratically elected governments (poor Salvador Allende), assassinating foreign leaders, faking elections and much more .. now Russia doing same .. so, why the complain ? ? ?

“what is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander”

Typhoon wrote:Although one can't fool all of the public all of the time, it will come down to whether or not one can fool enough of the public enough of the time.

True , and , cuts both way :lol:

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

The Chicago Sun-Times

Neil Steinberg writes :

"Russia had an active, significant role in swinging the 2016 election to Donald Trump. That is a fact, though, as we see with climate change, facts can get ignored when they conflict with private interests, especially when that interest is a passionate desire not to acknowledge not only that you voted for a liar, bully and fraud in 2016, but also that he was in cahoots with the Russians."

MP, relaaax, I'm with you .. true, all this non issue .. (@least) last 70 yrs, US was overthrowing democratically elected governments (poor Salvador Allende), assassinating foreign leaders, faking elections and much more .. now Russia doing same .. so, why the complain ? ? ?

“what is sauce for the goose is also sauce for the gander”

Typhoon wrote:Although one can't fool all of the public all of the time, it will come down to whether or not one can fool enough of the public enough of the time.

True , and , cuts both way :lol:

HP,

did you note the author's last name? why you spreading democrat Zionist propaganda?
Heracleum Persicum

Simple Minded wrote:.

HP,

did you note the author's last name ? why you spreading democrat Zionist propaganda ?

Paul Manafort Laundered $18 Million
and How He Spent It

Hmmmm .. time to fold

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Neil Steinberg writes :

"Russia had an active, significant role in swinging the 2016 election to Donald Trump. That is a fact,
This is a lie.
though, as we see with climate change, facts can get ignored when they conflict with private interests, especially when that interest is a passionate desire not to acknowledge not only that you voted for a liar, bully and fraud in 2016, but also that he was in cahoots with the Russians."
And this is sobbing and blubbering.

Not sure why you teamed up with liars who sob and blubber
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Azari, do you realize none of this affects Trump in any way.
Doc

Post by Doc »

IF a "fact" falls in the forest does it make any sound?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Azari, do you realize none of this affects Trump in any way.

Not yet .. "Trump administration" the real target of Robert Mueller .. he cowling towards it

Classic approach, indict key people close to "target", offer immunity, let them sing

All depends what American political & economic "elite" wants .. looks like they have "resigned" to Russia, realized Putin hates jokes :lol:

Obama/Hillary administration was targeting Russia (idea was, on the way to China finish Russia first), Trump administration got the message Russia beyond reach, now looking directly confront China (not Russia, but China is eating American lunch :lol: )

If that is what American political/economic "elite" wants, Trump will stay, if not, Trump will go

In the meantime, Trump foolin Joe everyday with rubbish, just keepin Joe busy.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Classic nothingburger, Russia story 1.5 years old, to date ZERO evidence Russia interfered, or colluded with Trump. ZERO.

Poor Manafort, they been working him for months, has givven them nothing because he has nothing to give. 200 people in Washington dirtier than Manafort, all tied to CLinotnobamabush, ZERO tied to Trump, Trump has clean hands. BUt point being, after 1.5 years and record investivation by CIA FBI NSA House/Senate, every newspaper and now special prosecutor ZERO evidence of "Russian interference" because there was none.

Trump will be successful 2 term President and will choose successor from Trumpist ideology. This is United States of Trump now and forever. Greatest Presidents, Washington Lincoln Reagan Trump. 3 out of 4, Republican. One Republican Nation Under God.

You have been fooled, 100%. Shoul have listened to Jimmy Dore, he documented all of this.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Classic nothingburger.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/02/us/p ... ussia.html

Despite denials by both President Trump and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, the aide mentioned his connections to them during the campaign, according to documents in the special counsel inquiry.
WASHINGTON — Standing before reporters in February, President Trump said unequivocally that he knew of nobody from his campaign who was in contact with Russians during the election. Attorney General Jeff Sessions has told the Senate the same thing.

Court documents unsealed this week cast doubt on both statements and raised the possibility that Mr. Sessions could be called back to Congress for further questioning.

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, unsealed his first charges Monday in a wide-ranging investigation into Russian attempts to disrupt the presidential election and whether anyone close to Mr. Trump was involved. Records in that case show that George Papadopoulos, a foreign policy adviser, had frequent discussions with Russians in 2016 and trumpeted his connections in front of Mr. Trump and Mr. Sessions.

Heracleum Persicum

Trump Didn't Tell the Truth About Russia
His answers don’t hold up

To sum up, when Trump was asked about whether anyone on his campaign had contacts with Russia during the campaign, an accurate answer would have noted, in part, that multiple members of his campaign met with Russia’s ambassador; that his son took a meeting with a Russian lawyer tied to the Kremlin in hopes of obtaining damaging information on Hillary Clinton; and that one of his foreign-policy advisers explicitly offered, in his presence, to use his ties and repeated communications with Russia in order to set up a meeting with Putin.

Instead, Trump dismissed the question as fake news.

Why are his supporters okay with that ?

If you’re one of them, email conor@theatlantic.com to explain it to me.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nat Post | Former Kazakhstan uranium czar blames imprisonment on sale of Clinton-linked Canadian company to Russians
Mukhtar Dzakishev suspects he was jailed because of his opposition to the Russian takeover of a Toronto-based uranium company with connections to Bill Clinton
But Dzhakishev charged in the videos that a Clinton Foundation official also aggressively lobbied him on behalf of UrAsia. And he says then Senator Hillary Clinton postponed a meeting with the Kazakh prime minister until problems with its purchase of mines in Kazakhstan were resolved.

“The helper of (Bill) Clinton started yelling that this deal is linked to the Democrats, this is the wallet of the Democrats and we are undermining this deal,” Dzhakishev said.
Hmmm.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol, you bin swallowing lies again Azari. NUT, Atlantaic bin lying to your.

Mueller finding exonerate Trump in every way.

Watch every minute of this. Trump on the way to full exoneration, and NUT, Azari, Atlantaic will have a lot of splaining to do.

zz1j2CXxBdk
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump clean as a whistle.

q0s4cLDwt7o