John Kerry practicing foreign policy illegally

Mr. Perfect

John Kerry practicing foreign policy illegally

Post by Mr. Perfect »

We've just spent part of year trying to impeach Trump for the actions of Gen Flynn, while Kerry does the actual thing openly with support of the MSM. Anyone wonder why the right foams at the mouth over this stuff?

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Confl ... ump-539643
Maariv reported that former US secretary of state John Kerry met in London with a close associate of PA President Mahmoud Abbas, Hussein Agha, for a long and open conversation about a variety of topics. Agha apparently reported details of the conversation to senior PA officials in Ramallah. A senior PA official confirmed to Maariv that the meeting took place.

During the conversation, according to the report, Kerry asked Agha to convey a message to Abbas and ask him to “hold on and be strong.” Tell him, he told Agha, “that he should stay strong in his spirit and play for time, that he will not break and will not yield to President [Donald] Trump’s demands.”
Hard to say how this is not conducting foreign policy or like unto it.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Re: John Kerry practicing foreign policy illegally

Post by Mr. Perfect »

He has done it before.

https://americanpatriotsagainstkerry.wo ... -in-paris/
The 1970 meeting that John Kerry conducted with North Vietnamese communists violated U.S. law, according to an author and researcher who has studied the issue.

Kerry met with representatives from “both delegations” of the Vietnamese in Paris in 1970, according to Kerry’s own testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on April 22, 1971. But Kerry’s meetings with the Vietnamese delegations were in direct violation of laws forbidding private citizens from negotiating with foreign powers, according to researcher and author Jerry Corsi, who began studying the anti-war movement in the early 1970s.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So has his mentor the man from Chappaquiddick. Democrats are rats and vermin and a threat to democracy itself.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/artic ... 34515.html
Sen. Ted Kennedy, thinking of running for president in 1988, reportedly offered to help the Soviets influence the 1984 election. Desperate to stop President Ronald Reagan's re-election, Kennedy, as first reported in The London Times in 1992, reached out via an intermediary to the Soviet KGB.

The London Times revealed a 1983 KGB document from KGB chief Viktor Chebrikov to the then-leader of the USSR, Yuri Andropov. Chebrikov relayed an offer presented to the Soviet leaders from Kennedy, delivered in person by "Sen. Edward Kennedy's close friend and trusted confidant" John Tunney, a former Democratic senator who was Kennedy's law school roommate.

Kennedy, according to the memo, offered to help the Soviets deal with Reagan,
Doc

Post by Doc »

I have been giving out this reminder to various MSM reporters and politicians in the hope that they are looking at the law before they speak
Article-Three.jpg
Article-Three.jpg (251.9 KiB) Viewed 84 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros