The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court

Parodite

The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court

Post by Parodite »

In both cases where the FBI-DoJ either omitted all or perhaps relevant-crucial information about the Steele dossier.. the road will inevitably lead to the FISC it seems to me. They judged the fisa warrant justified 4 times.

Who are the judges, for starters? Which judge(s) OK-ed the fisa warrents on Carter Page? Didn't find any names. Maybe they are in this list:

Current Membership - Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court

They have an even more interesting small group of people who evaluate the decisions made by FISC judges:

Current Membership - Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Review

William C. Bryson, (Presiding)
Josė A. Cabranes
Richard C. Tallman

If those three took a serious look at the FISA warrants given in this case... it would make more sense to just ask them what happened. And if any changes to the FISA process ought to be made to prevent corruption eating its way into the process and better safeguard the privacy of US citizens.

Anyone willing to give them a call? :P Or has the deep state already grabbed them by the balls.

Ah no.. all the information that matters most is secret and will take decades to be freed. As per the Kennedy murder. Just wait until everybody who might be hurt by the facts is dead. Unfortunately it takes three generations for sins to loose their power and consequence, before being washed away at the shores of quantum decoherence.

The US Fellowship is disintegrating. Lord of The Ring II - The Two Towers has commenced. Darkness is spreading.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Re: The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court

Post by Simple Minded »

Yep. One would think that releasing the documents that the FISA court used as a basis for proceeding would clear this up very quickly.

I suspect that so much drama, conspiracy, and spin have been sown to date, that no matter what evidence is presented, 40-70% of the general population will not believe it.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The video interview with Dershowitz posted by Parodite.
It is very good.

Reposted:

j_8bOJnGDd0
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I will give you the quick and dirty. Trump is 100% right and the Democrats/Deep State/MSM are 100% criminally wrong. The Democrats/Deep State/and MSM are currently waging war with Democracy itself and must be destroyed.
Censorship isn't necessary
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The truth is always worth it.
Doc

Post by Doc »

XCtIdpBocNA

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... and-comey/

The Transparent Positioning of Brennan, Clapper and Comey…
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So we have:

Brennan
Clapper
McCabe
Strozk
Page

and several others, all investigating Russian "interference" but all were unable to find any, let alone stop it.

What next?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:So we have:

Brennan
Clapper
McCabe
Strozk
Page

and several others, all investigating Russian "interference" but all were unable to find any, let alone stop it.

What next?
Cyanide pills?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »