The U.K.

Alexis

Re: The U.K.

Post by Alexis »

Doc wrote:Manchester
Doc, you're jumping too fast to conclusions.

Probability that this attack was from Jihadists is only 99%.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Alexis wrote:
Doc wrote:Manchester
Doc, you're jumping too fast to conclusions.

Probability that this attack was from Jihadists is only 99%.
Profiling..... or the Cinderella test?
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

These terrorists are all Wahhabi, trained in Wahhabi mosques and financed by Sheikhs .. Trump now in Riyadh calling same Sheikhs friends

Only way to stop this terrorists is to get rid of Sheikhs, people should rise up against Al Saud and Qatari and and

CIA, NSA, Brits, German Nachrichten Dienst they all know who paying these terrorirsts.

But , Donald Trump blames Iran

What was this trip to Riyadh with Ivanaka getting $ 100 m for her "charity" , Melania preaching to Burka crowed about woman right ? ?

What's this rubbish all about, Doc ?

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Tue May 23, 2017 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Bloody hell.

Condolences to Manchester and the UK.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Why do they hate us?

Jn8U2udwBtc
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

N2998hclbLc

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Why do they hate us?
Good people who will never get it.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Maybe they are bad people.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Brian May comes off to me as naive. Passivism (playing dead) as a survival strategy often works, I'd say 9 out of 10 times. The art is to identify the one time you better strike first and decisively.
noddy

Post by noddy »

they hate us coz they anus.

boom boom.

---

their is no reaction any more, its just how things are.

we are always at war with the arab countries and we have lots of immigration from the same countries.

we whine about terrorism and our politicans prop up the dictators that support it.

same ole story for ages now, nothing is going to change.

trump went from muslim bans to sucking saudi cock in record time, im sure their are serious head nodding real politiks involved in justifying that.
ultracrepidarian
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

In the mean time some more people get more frustrated and angry.

Rket4xvu_ac
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Parodite wrote:Brian May comes off to me as naive. Passivism (playing dead) as a survival strategy often works, I'd say 9 out of 10 times. The art is to identify the one time you better strike first and decisively.
Naivete is very hard to believe. Wilful ignorance because of agenda is more in line. obama with his drone program and overthrows was as neoconservative as anyone and Brian may didn't peep.

Also passivity is employed by the weaker creature.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Wed May 24, 2017 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Parodite

Church of the Latter Day Left

Post by Parodite »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Parodite wrote:Brian May comes off to me as naive. Passivism (playing dead) as a survival strategy often works, I'd say 9 out of 10 times. The art is to identify the one time you better strike first and decisively.
Naivete is very hard to believe. Wilful ignorance because of agenda is more in line. obama with his drone program and overthrows was as neoconservative as anyone and Brian may didn't peep.

Also passivity is employed by the weaker creature.
Something big is happening in the West. More and more people, some willfully ignorant, willfully deceitful, driven by corporate interests, habitually lazy in their thinking, uninformed about the science of climate change, many probably just afraid...are flocking into the Church of the Latter Day Left where the blinders have gone down and people tell each other stories in the dark while the clouds of chaos are gathering outside. A storm appears to be coming. Hoping that by disappearing into the herd echoing the same narrative as everybody else the bad boogeyman won't find them.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

BqJRuzoIjU8

These supposedly extreme responses of Murray and Kahn prove to me that this problem with violent Islamism/islamo-fascism will only get bigger. Because their reasonable views are considered extreme (Murray) or extremely unlikely to yield the desired effect (Kahn).

What needs to be done will not happen: place a legal-constitutional divide between extremist Islamism and moderate Islam by outlawing all salafist & muslim brotherhood affiliated mosques, raise them to the ground, send their preachers to jail and expel those with double passports praying the same Islamo-fascist prayers.
Doc

Post by Doc »

London Bridge is shutting down

http://nypost.com/2017/06/03/london-bri ... re=twitter

Witnesses saw van mow down pedestrians, victims slashed on London Bridge

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Once again, condolences to the British people.

Quillette | A Summer Night, London, 2017
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Typhoon wrote:Once again, condolences to the British people.

Quillette | A Summer Night, London, 2017
insightful article.

hints at the troubles yet to come.
ultracrepidarian
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Good article. Providing security is indeed the primal responsibility of a government. As much of it as is possible.

Criminality will never be eradicated and only managed to some acceptable level, but it starts with deciding what constitutes a crime and what the consequence of a certain crime will be as decided in a court of law. The difficulty with Islamist violence is not the criminal act itself that is easily condemned and considered seriously criminal, but what to do with its political ideology as professed in Salafist-Wahhabist Muslim Brotherhood communities in Western societies.

This article paints the Sophie's Choice-like dilemma for liberal democracies when faced with anti-democratic violent movements:
Liberal democracy: the do’s and don’ts of banning political extremism

[...]

One of the crucial questions within our liberal democracies is: How can a liberal democracy defend itself against extremist challengers without undermining its own core values?

[...]
As reasonable as this article is, it misses the point entirely IMHO. More on that later, maybe a new thread sumwear.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol Islamic terrorism is a very old phenomenon but after each new event leftists fumble with it like it's the first one. No wonder they have been voted out of office.
Alexis

Won't happen? Are you sure?

Post by Alexis »

Parodite wrote:What needs to be done will not happen: place a legal-constitutional divide between extremist Islamism and moderate Islam by outlawing all salafist & muslim brotherhood affiliated mosques, raise them to the ground, send their preachers to jail and expel those with double passports praying the same Islamo-fascist prayers.
I have doubts about the "will not happen".

About exactly the policy that you've outlined was proposed here in France during our latest presidential elections. The French decided against that policy when we chose Macron over Le Pen 66% to 34%, but the fact is that this policy has already been formulated and proposed.

And it will be proposed again. In France as in other Western democracies.
Heracleum Persicum

We Know What Inspired The Manchester Attack,
We Just Won’t Admit It

Come on, no hiding around bush .. West considers all this sort of "cost of doing business".

They know exactly what to do, but wouldn't do it.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Funny stuff. Leftists used to blame w bush and us truck drivers for terrorism, now terrorists attacking countries that opposed Iraq war and cities with Muslim mayor. Now, jihad's literally attacking leftists and leftists blaming themselves. Darwin at work.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Early reports are that the Tories have lost the majority and it's a hung parliament- no one will ally with them.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Early reports are that the Tories have lost the majority and it's a hung parliament- no one will ally with them.
Indeed. A hung parliament is what the UK has. Not well hung.

Quite a reversal of fortune for PM May compared to early predictions.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The Spectator | Intolerant liberals have a new target: the DUP*
Memo to London-based liberals: not everyone shares your point of view. Some people — brace yourself for this — have different opinions to yours. Amazing, I know. But true. So please dial down your hysteria about the DUP. Because I know you think it makes you look super-tolerant to bash the supposed rednecks and religious fruitcakes of Northern Ireland who’ve never attended a gay wedding or made a donation to Greenpeace, but it of course does the opposite — it exposes your own intolerance.
*Democratic Unionist Party of Northern Ireland