Europe

noddy

Re: Europe

Post by noddy »

its unfair to taint all wahabi with the same brush but choosing between a police state for me, banning all muslims, or restricting wahabi taught sunni immigration i certainly think their is a lesser evil to be seen.

maybe in 10 years the situation would have changed but right now, wahabbi sponsored terrorism is the magority of it.

even if its 'our fault' (whatever that means) due to foreign policy, that doesnt change the fact their are lots of angry exploders to be found in that cultural group that cant be easily found in others.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Special treatment? These career criminals who want us to identify them as a powerful and coordinated entity. Really, they are Baathists forming power cliques or just abandoned mercenaries.

Why are you so set on enabling their identification with mainstream groups? Wahhabism is the state religion of our allies, SA. Your labeling preferences have no hueristic value.
Wow. Find me one terrorist in any of this that identifies himself as a Baathist, let us know what you come up with. I wish so bad you could go on TV and tell everyone this is a Baathist problem. I would pay so much money to watch that.

I'm glad you're not a doctor, doctors know the value of telling the difference between cancer and appendicitis. I suspect this is why your party has completely failed in addressing the issue, you don't even know what the issue is.

Can't cure a disease you can't identify.
Censorship isn't necessary
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

People don't need religious fanaticism to commit these crimes, but it helps. In general I would say all religion helps to make the crazy even crazier. And Mr.P. is right about these crimes in Brussels: they were committed by terrorists. They can and should be called terrorists because of the nature and intent of their crimes. Same way you call a criminal who robs banks a bank robber to inform you about the intent and nature of the crime.
Deep down I'm very superficial
noddy

Post by noddy »

ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

of course ya can't see it..... ya gotta have faith....
YMix

Post by YMix »

King Abdullah of Jordan accused Turkey of exporting terrorists to Europe at a top level meeting with senior US politicians in January, the MEE can reveal.

The king said Europe’s biggest refugee crisis was not an accident, and neither was the presence of terrorists among them: “The fact that terrorists are going to Europe is part of Turkish policy and Turkey keeps on getting a slap on the hand, but they are let off the hook.”

Asked by one of the congressmen present whether the Islamic State group was exporting oil to Turkey, Abdullah replied: ”Absolutely.”

Abdullah made his remarks during a wide-ranging debriefing to Congress on 11 January, the day a meeting with the US president, Barack Obama, was cancelled.
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/jorda ... 1687591648
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Looks like Trump was right all along.
Censorship isn't necessary
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Looks like Trump was right all along.
Please elaborate.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

YMix wrote:.

King Abdullah of Jordan accused Turkey of exporting terrorists to Europe at a top level meeting with senior US politicians in January, the MEE can reveal.

The king said Europe’s biggest refugee crisis was not an accident, and neither was the presence of terrorists among them: “The fact that terrorists are going to Europe is part of Turkish policy and Turkey keeps on getting a slap on the hand, but they are let off the hook.”

Asked by one of the congressmen present whether the Islamic State group was exporting oil to Turkey, Abdullah replied: ”Absolutely.”

Abdullah made his remarks during a wide-ranging debriefing to Congress on 11 January, the day a meeting with the US president, Barack Obama, was cancelled.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/jorda ... 1687591648

All this well known since long time .. chronicled in detail in Iranian, Russian, Western papers .. notion, US congress or Senate did not know all this just to fool Joe .. If CIA and Military intelligence and NSA did not know would imply they Idi*ts and waisting money .. that is old story.

What has not been answered is, Turkey could not do all this without NATO approval.

Conclusion is :

All this training, arming, financing, backing of terrorists to overthrow Qaddafi, Assad (probably Turkey next) is Western plan, executed by NATO/Turkey.

In a nutshell, Turkey doing all this under NATO command.

Now, things, have backfired

YMix

Post by YMix »

'Record global haul' of illicit food and drink

The three-month operation involved police forces in 57 countries, European police agency Europol said.

[...]
Good.
Italian officers found 85 tonnes of olives painted with copper sulphate to enhance their green colour.
Not buying Italian. Next.
Checks at airports also identified travellers importing illicit products such as several kilograms of monkey seized by customs officers at Zaventem airport in Belgium.
:shock:
French officers destroying 11kg of locusts and 20kg of caterpillars seized at airports
:shock: :shock:
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
noddy

Post by noddy »

that surely is a tasty list of treats.

i noticed the adulterated honey thing in australia, the difference between getting the real stuff and the supermarket stuff has become quite dramatic, the buggers are using sugar water to maintain price levels.
ultracrepidarian
YMix

Post by YMix »

noddy

Post by noddy »

im not sure how to construct a sentence about your vinegar washed salami without it being a single entendre.

i did however enjoy the comments, i love all the comments in all the newspapers, youtubes, facebooks etc,they are a testament to humanity.
yuck! Romanians are Gypsies, they eat anything while complaining about the Turkish serials. the country is occupied by foreigners, foreigners call the government, the president, the heads of the secret service heads have justitiei..străinii all banks, hipermarcheturile, malls, gas stations, industrial capacities, forests and most recently a hold farmland .. who do rrumania something good is executed, arrested, spit ... do nothing good rRUMANIA and live peaceful and happy
i even caught up on the latest in romanian sports news!

http://www.prosport.ro/sport-life/sport ... e-15174606
ultracrepidarian
YMix

Post by YMix »

noddy wrote:im not sure how to construct a sentence about your vinegar washed salami without it being a single entendre.
Let me guess: it's really hard. Rock hard.
i did however enjoy the comments, i love all the comments in all the newspapers, youtubes, facebooks etc,they are a testament to humanity.
See the Greater Internet Fuckwad Theory.
i even caught up on the latest in romanian sports news!
Insert "Clickbait. Clickbait everywhere" meme.
Alexis

The European Anthem

Post by Alexis »

In these troubled days for the European Union, what with vote on a potential Brexit next June and other worries - let's enjoy an uplifting time with this performance of the European Anthem by the noted British baryton Robert Bennington.

Yes, aka Rowan Atkinson. Errr... yes, also aka "Mr Bean".

Anyway here is it in the original German. Well, in German... so to say... but I let you discover! :lol:

oWGZdYNpaSo
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Netherlands rejects EU-Ukraine partnership deal

I didn't vote though :oops: Opposing interests for me were the reason. I like the Ukraine to have more ties with Western Europe... to keep Hijo de Putin at bay and in that context the association treaty would be good, but the EU means more bad banksters, oligarchs and a monstrous EU bureaucratic overhead that sucks resources and democracy away from the European nation states. Also Ukraine is a mess itself, corruption and oligarchs rule there. Better to have a referendum that directly attacks the EU to prune away its tentacles.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:Netherlands rejects EU-Ukraine partnership deal

I didn't vote though :oops: Opposing interests for me were the reason. I like the Ukraine to have more ties with Western Europe... to keep Hijo de Putin at bay and in that context the association treaty would be good, but the EU means more bad banksters, oligarchs and a monstrous EU bureaucratic overhead that sucks resources and democracy away from the European nation states. Also Ukraine is a mess itself, corruption and oligarchs rule there. Better to have a referendum that directly attacks the EU to prune away its tentacles.
Agreed. Get the smaller "we" functioning better before expanding the current SOP's into a larger "we." You are a smart man.
Heracleum Persicum

President Obama asked President Putin to help free US citizen in Syria

“Some time ago, U.S. President Barack Obama spoke to Russian President Vladimir Putin with a personal request for assistance in the search for U.S. citizens who could be in Syrian territory,” Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said in a statement.

“As a result of this work, it was found out that one of them — Kevin Dawes — was being held under arrest for illegal entry into the country and other offenses. In response to our appeal, the Syrian authorities have found it possible to show clemency and release the American on humanitarian grounds.”

“We are appreciative of efforts on the part of the Russian government that it undertook on behalf of this U.S. citizen,” Toner said, adding that the Czechs offered consular support on the ground that American officials would have wanted to provide.

YMix

Post by YMix »

European Parliament Rejects China’s Bid for Market Economy Status

BRUSSELS—European lawmakers overwhelmingly voted against the European Union recognizing China as a market economy later this year, a nonbinding move that emphasizes political resistance to a further opening of the bloc’s economy to Beijing.

Beijing says a 2001 agreement allowing it to join the World Trade Organization means it should receive market-economy status by December 2016. Such recognition would make it harder for the bloc to protect its industries from unfair trade practices by Beijing.

[...]

The commission is expected to make a proposal some time in the summer. It is currently examining three options: granting China the coveted status; not granting it and keeping anti-dumping measures in place; or pursuing a third way—that would designate China a market economy while introducing some mitigating measures.

Officials say the commission prefers the third option, but industries warn that any action to temper the effects will do little to offset the resulting economic damage to manufacturing sectors.

The type and extent of these measures could be critical in getting both EU governments and lawmakers on board.

A study for the commission estimates that if China is treated as a market economy, the long-term job losses in the EU, without mitigating factor, would range between 63,600 and 211,000. But studies commissioned by the industry put the figures much higher.

[...]
Doc

Post by Doc »

It is all over for Europe.

Maybe the UK can be saved with BREXIT

http://therealstrategy.com/binladen-con ... -distress/
Binladen Conspirator Awarded 88K For Emotional Distress
May 13, 2016 Christopher Kemmett

The Belgian government awarded a convicted Al-Qaeda terrorist €78,000 (roughly $88,000) after the jihadist claimed his extradition to the United States violated his human rights.
According to Belgian media, terrorist and former professional football player Nizar Trabelsi received payment after approval from the European Court of Human Rights in 2014.

Trabelsi, who reportedly met multiple times with Osama bin Laden back in 2001, was convicted of plotting to attack multiple US targets in Europe.
After having his charges dropped in a case surrounding a 2001 terror plot against the US embassy in Paris, in which he planned to carry out a suicide bomb attack, Trabelsi was convicted and sentenced to 10 years in jail by a Belgian court in 2003.

Connected to a terror plot against the Kleine Brogel Air Base in Belgium, Trabelsi was accused of “acts of criminal conspiracy, destruction by explosion, possession of combat weapons and belonging to a private militia,” reports RT.

After being extradited to the US in 2013, Trabelsi complained he was exposed to “a risk of treatment contrary to Article 3 of the Convention” and that “the enforcement of the decision to extradite him had infringed his right of individual petition.”

“The ECHR ordered to pay the jihadist no less than €90,000 (about US$100,000),” RT states. “His family, which lives in Belgium, had already received €11,000.”
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
YMix

Post by YMix »

XPgiI46FCDU

:roll:
YMix

Post by YMix »

BERLIN, June 3. /TASS/. Germany’s Federal Chancellor Angela Merkel has supported the intentions to set up a common economic zone on a space from Lisbon to Vladivostok.

She said it on Friday in the town of Gustrow, the federal state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania, where the territorial branch of the Christian Democratic Union held a congress.

"I’m in favor of a gradual rapprochement between Russia and the European economic area so that we could get a common economic zone from Vladivostok to Lisbon in the final run," she said.
Heracleum Persicum

Doc

Post by Doc »

That is what Stalin said.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
YMix

Post by YMix »

So there was this NATO gathering in Poland.
“We don’t want a Cold War,” Steinmeier told reporters on Saturday during a NATO summit in Warsaw, where leaders agreed to deploy four battalions to eastern Europe over Russian objections. “Rather we’re putting dialogue alongside our defense readiness.”

Steinmeier, who has previously warned of NATO “saber rattling” in the east, said that the alliance took the concerns of its eastern members seriously. Yet he pointed out that the alliance’s future missile-defense system would not be targeted at Russia and that the summit’s final conclusions stressed “the primacy of politics to seek solutions.”

He said that he was pleased a NATO-Russia council meeting had been agreed on for next week in Brussels.

“We also need more measures to build trust” with Russia, said Steinmeier, referring to proposals made by the Finnish president. “I’m not expecting easy discussions,” he added.
“NATO has no role at all to be saying what Europe’s relations with Russia should be. For France, Russia is not an adversary, not a threat,” Hollande said as he arrived for a landmark alliance summit in Warsaw.

“Russia is a partner which, it is true, may sometimes, and we have seen that in Ukraine, use force which we have condemned when it annexed Crimea,” he added.
This is the first palpable effect of the Brexit vote. Washington's Trojan Horse has left the building of its own accord, leaving France and Germany free to pivot toward the Russian Federation (and probably China).

Paging Alexis, our man in Paris. :)