Germany

Mr. Perfect

Re: Germany

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Also gun control failed in Germany as it has in France, other places.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Also gun control failed in Germany as it has in France, other places.

In America, more people die every day by gun, than in Germany and France (combined) during last 50 years

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

That's no longer the standard. The standard now is if shooting makes news, need gun control. If gun control already there, gun control failed.

So, gun control failed.
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

There is reason to reserve judgment about identity of the attacker(s) for now.

Obviously, Jihadists are a prime candidate, but they are not the only one. Few facts leave room for doubt:
1. July 22nd is the 5th anniversary of the Anders Breivik terrorist slaughter in Norway. Which may be a coincidence, or not
2. Some reports say that the 9th body is a shooter who committed suicide. Now, committing suicide without taking kuffars with oneself is not a very Jihadist way
3. Rumors that an attacker was heard cursing foreigners, in un-accented German

All of this is far from enough to conclude that this would be a far-rightist attack, obviously.
It's enough to create an opening for that scenario, however.

Anyway, this will probably be clarified soon.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Once the shooter was ID'd as of Iranian descent the media dropped the story. Maybe they'll stop covering these things altogether and benefit humanity for once.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Once the shooter was ID'd as of Iranian descent the media dropped the story. Maybe they'll stop covering these things altogether and benefit humanity for once.
Not even wrong:

https://news.google.jp/news/story?ncl=d ... AQqgIIJzAA
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Once the shooter was ID'd as of Iranian descent the media dropped the story. Maybe they'll stop covering these things altogether and benefit humanity for once.
Not even wrong:

Its funny Since the DNC LEAKS came out Hillary Clinton has dropped off Google News trending stories
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:
Not even wrong:

Do you have a TV.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Not even wrong:

Do you have a TV.
Yes, but I very rarely watch. J-TV is bad enough. No need to add 'Merkin-TV.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Internationally, it was wall to wall coverage until the Arab name hit the wire. Then, it was dropped like a molten rock.

So totally right as always.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Internationally, it was wall to wall coverage until the Arab name hit the wire. Then, it was dropped like a molten rock.
Persian, not Arab.
Mr. Perfect wrote:So totally right as always.
Rather, a totally unsupported assertion as always.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ali is arabic #respondtowhatisaidnotwhatyouthinkisaid

No TV shows are covering it anymore. Qed #rightasalways
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

And a 27 year old Syrian jus blew himself up at a music festival in Germany #nothingtoseehere.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Ali is arabic #respondtowhatisaidnotwhatyouthinkisaid

No TV shows are covering it anymore. Qed #rightasalways
Nople. You're the only one claiming so.

Also, this site does not support #.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The truth can come from one man. Often that is the case.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:The truth can come from one man. Often that is the case.
:lol:

and every man thinks they are that man. Vain, not to mention sexist. ;)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Some are right about it, some are wrong.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:The truth can come from one man. Often that is the case.
The internet certainly does not lack for wannabe pundits who are legends in their own minds.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

But you can test it on its own merits. As soon as the arabic name hit the wire the TV dropped id like an anvil. Anyone could watch that.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Personally Radical Islamic terror attacks in Western countries no longer interest me. The powers that be know how to stop them. If they refuse remove them in a powersthatbeexit, it is the fault of the people that elect them.

I am done with the such a pity parties.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

It's not possible to eradicate all terror attacks. To prevent a number of them is possible though with good intel and fast responses. I believe in Israel the rate of foiled attacks/successful attacks is about 10/1.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Reuters | German anti-immigrant party beats Merkel's party in her home state
German Chancellor Angela Merkel's conservative Christian Democrats fell to third place in a state election on Sunday behind the centre-left Social Democrats (SPD) and anti-immigrant Alternative for Germany (AfD) party, TV projections showed.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy

Post by noddy »

ride on the peace train^h^h^h^h^h truck.

bad taste but hey, you need to become jaded to this new mass murder of the public for random reasons, its not going anywhere.
ultracrepidarian
YMix

Post by YMix »

Germany will need a new economic strategy geared towards Asia should the new U.S. administration start a trade war with China, Vice Chancellor Sigmar Gabriel said on Friday, warning against protectionism hours after President Donald Trump was sworn in.

"I think we have to prepare for a rough ride," Gabriel said in an interview with the public broadcaster ZDF, in the first official German reaction to Trump's inauguration. He added that Trump's election was the result of "a bad radicalisation".

[...]

"Should the United States start a trade war with China and all of Asia then we as Europeans and Germans are fair partners," Gabriel said. "Europe and Germany need a strategy geared toward Asia and China and we have new opportunities."

He added: "We should neither be submissive nor have fear."
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.