Sweden

Typhoon

Re: Sweden

Post by Typhoon »

Q | The Hypocrisy of Sweden’s Feminist Foreign Policy
Failure to stand up to theocratic and revanchist forces abroad, and the failure to protect women at home, all the while impotently posing for photo-ops against disinterested men, in relative safety, seems like the hallmark of Sweden’s feminist foreign policy.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The Spectator | Sweden’s political panic attack
The Sweden Democrats, a party that was for years regarded as a sinister group of far-right cranks, looks like it may end up as the largest party in parliament. Even now, Sweden’s established parties aren’t sure how to respond.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Typhoon wrote:The Spectator | Sweden’s political panic attack
The Sweden Democrats, a party that was for years regarded as a sinister group of far-right cranks, looks like it may end up as the largest party in parliament. Even now, Sweden’s established parties aren’t sure how to respond.
8K8C21GJUUs
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Turns out the Sweden election was a bust. Goodbye.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So both sides are pretty upset here, the right thinks they didn't win enough, the left thinks Nazis are taking over. Hard to tell what happened.
Censorship isn't necessary
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy

Post by noddy »

The contradictory stuff coming out of sweden is a never ending source of whiplash.

Anecdotaly, it appears to be getting worse rather than better but the fracturing of the left/right news makes that hard to tell who is exagerating more.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:08 am The contradictory stuff coming out of sweden is a never ending source of whiplash.

Anecdotaly, it appears to be getting worse rather than better but the fracturing of the left/right news makes that hard to tell who is exagerating more.
Indeed.

The Spectator | Sweden’s crime problem has become too big to ignore
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »