Mass Migrations

Parodite

Re: Mass Migrations

Post by Parodite »

I think the fears are exaggerated and mostly for political reasons. Similar to banks who cry faul when they are about to go bankrupt and predict all kinds of horror if they are not bailed out. Emotional blackmail is a trick that unfortunately works.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

A lot depends on successful integration of immigrants into their new society.

If they end up in de facto permanent refugee camps, one can expect trouble.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Torchwood

Post by Torchwood »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:

Well, folks .. notion you arm the terrorists and be unaffected, pipe-dream sold to Joe by Rumsfeld & company

What a disaster

It always concerns me when Azari says something sensible and we agree.

Re barbarians swamping the Roman empire, Marx's only known joke comes to mind, last time was tragedy, this time it is farce.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Parodite wrote:I think the fears are exaggerated and mostly for political reasons. Similar to banks who cry faul when they are about to go bankrupt and predict all kinds of horror if they are not bailed out. Emotional blackmail is a trick that unfortunately works.
Boy. Did you ever speak too soon.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/13/world/par ... index.html
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Censorship isn't necessary
HAL 10000

Post by HAL 10000 »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Are you guys aware that a percentage of Muslims believe in killing and displacing all Non Muslims.
The fact is that although only 4.8 % of UK is Muslim, at least in England and Wales the percentage of Muslim children under the age of 5 is over 9 %. This is almost twice the percentage of Muslims in England and Wales. In France nearly 9 % of the population is Muslim and although it's illegal to conduct ethnic and religious statistics in France, a similar growth rate is said to exist there also, so that within a generation the UK and France have a lot of voting age Muslims to make it impossible to change the demographic trend. Same story in Germany and north European countries.

Thus they won't have to kill or displace the non-Muslims, they will just impose the Sharia law, slowly but surely, without violence.
The name HAL is derived from "Heuristically Programmed ALgorithmic Computer." HAL 10000 is the new generation computer destined to become the successor to HAL 9000, as suggested in Arthur C. Clarke's book.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

HAL 10000 wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Are you guys aware that a percentage of Muslims believe in killing and displacing all Non Muslims.
The fact is that although only 4.8 % of UK is Muslim, at least in England and Wales the percentage of Muslim children under the age of 5 is over 9 %. This is almost twice the percentage of Muslims in England and Wales. In France nearly 9 % of the population is Muslim and although it's illegal to conduct ethnic and religious statistics in France, a similar growth rate is said to exist there also, so that within a generation the UK and France have a lot of voting age Muslims to make it impossible to change the demographic trend. Same story in Germany and north European countries.

Thus they won't have to kill or displace the non-Muslims, they will just impose the Sharia law, slowly but surely, without violence.
Sorry, this is an old paradigm. The new paradigm is what happens when a nuclear bomb detonates in Paris. obama is providing them with one.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Parodite wrote:I think the fears are exaggerated and mostly for political reasons. Similar to banks who cry faul when they are about to go bankrupt and predict all kinds of horror if they are not bailed out. Emotional blackmail is a trick that unfortunately works.

Man he REALLY, REALLY, REALLY spoke too soon.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

HAL 10000 wrote:

Demographic extrapolations are rarely destiny.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

HAL 10000 wrote:.

"Die Welt" article I posted some time ago, explained why "anti-semitism" same as (in closet) "RACISM"

Notion, "Anti-Semitism" means don't do it to Jews but be my guest doing it to Muslims, is ZIONISM.

And, you "HAL 10000", reveal yourself as "anti-Semite" posting racist posts.

Muslim Children this and that ! ! aDolf & Himmler comet to mind .. you should be ashamed .. better you leave the dirty mind and talk to those who still live in 1930's.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I've liked every Zionist I ever met. Good people.
noddy

Post by noddy »

what do conservative rural arabs contribute to society ? why would anyone want millions of them ? who does want millions of them ?

my country lets rural conservative whites die in the gutter, this is the reality, why would some foreign guy expect any better, this is madness

ignore all the nonsense about racist blah blah, listen to how urban whites talks about rednecks, thats the reality of what they are coming for, nothing rascist about it.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:what do conservative rural arabs contribute to society ? why would anyone want millions of them ? who does want millions of them ?

my country lets rural conservative whites die in the gutter, this is the reality, why would some foreign guy expect any better, this is madness

ignore all the nonsense about racist blah blah, listen to how urban whites talks about rednecks, thats the reality of what they are coming for, nothing rascist about it.
You sound a lot like Thomas Sowell, who has written that much of what is called racism in the US is simply northern urban white discrimination against the southern blacks who brought southern redneck culture into the northern cities post WWII.

Southern white rural rednecks, and northern black urban rednecks both speak ebonics. And the urban elites don't like either group very much...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUC0YTaaQNM
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:
noddy wrote:what do conservative rural arabs contribute to society ? why would anyone want millions of them ? who does want millions of them ?

You sound a lot like Thomas Sowell, who has written that much of what is called racism in the US is simply northern urban white discrimination against the southern blacks who brought southern redneck culture into the northern cities post WWII.

Southern white rural rednecks, and northern black urban rednecks both speak ebonics. And the urban elites don't like either group very much...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUC0YTaaQNM
yeh, i wouldnt want to draw too big a parrallel between arab brownnecks and white rednecks and black urbans but that particular one is dead obvious.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:

Yeah, he did.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Man, he quoted himself. He REALLY, REALLY did.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:

Yeah, he did.
No I just didn't answer yet to your claim.. you just hearing the birds in your brain sing that's all. I stand by my opinion firmly. What's new. :P

Let me first say I'm happy for the thousands of war refugees who found and will find a safe place in Western Europe on the run from Hell. And I don't blame the people who try to take a ride on that train who not really are war refugees.. but simply see no future for themselves and their families in those parts of the Meddle East Hell. I would do exactly the same. And although I'm firmly convinced that the meta-physicism of Islam in general is bad for people because it has a trojan toxicity in it like all Abramite religions... I'm not really worried.

Islamic cultures in the ME are on a path of self-destruction and most Muslim victims are and will be victims of other Muslims. Creative self-destruction. Therefor the future of Islam lies in the West where it will have to conform to the reality of church-state separation, free speech, democracy, diversity etc. The trust I have in that is not because of their toxic religious literature of course.. but because they are human beings like myself and everybody else.

People over time want to moderate their religious beliefs naturally and settle down for making a good living economically and still be allowed to practice their religious beliefs in private clubhouses as they wish. That people have different hobbies is something many of them just need to get used to.

To speed up the process of integration however, it is necessary they go through a period of learning about the country they become new citizens of, its history, values etc. I proposed earlier that some sort of "cultural driving license" is necessary for people who come from cultures that are in too many ways different from our own. Thinking that just knowing how to order a bread and sing the national hymn is enough is very naive.

As for the terror attacks in France. Even when one or more of them came from Syria the main lesson learned also in this case is: you don't need Syrian refugees to do such a thing. Most of them were native French and Belgian radicalized Muslims. You can also travel on a false passport; which is the preferred way for IS fighters. Coming in like a refugee has a big disadvantage because you will be registered somewhere.

Terrible as those attacks are... they just show how weak IS is. Anyone can plot such an attack anywhere with a small group of fanatics. They are in no way a threat to the Western European fortress itself.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Republican governors refuse to accept Syrian refugees.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /75857924/
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:They are going to have nukes soon p. And they will use them. On Europe.
Who is they? Israel?

Iran, SA and others have had nukes for decades. It has always been an open bazaar for Pakistan and PRNK. Money talks, and there has been plenty of time and opportunity for discussion.

The trick is to make nukes small and camoflaged behind DU ammo. No more need for mushroom clouds. Just a simple cavitation below an aircraft carrier will do the trick.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Isis will have nukes, soon, and will use them. On Europe. And Europe will submit.

In fact Isis will blackmail France into giving them their nukes and then France will give them up and Isis will kill them with their own nukes.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

dmKpm_9BtHc
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Kasisch & Hassan: What do they have in common? ;-)

Post by monster_gardener »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Republican governors refuse to accept Syrian refugees.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/poli ... /75857924/
Thank You very much for your post, Nonc Hilaire,

A nuance........

That's not the whole story........ :idea:

Or even the original headline of the story....... :roll:
More Governors Seek to Ban Syrian Refugees After Paris Massacre
This is bi-partisan........ ;)
New Hampshire Governor Maggie Hassan, who is running for Senate in 2016, is the only Democratic governor to take such a position. She said the federal government should "halt acceptance of refugees from Syria until intelligence and defense officials can assure that the process for vetting all refugees ... is as strong as possible."
Democrats can be sometimes be VERY sensible when they are facing an election......... ;)

It also involves the person you have described as "the best qualified candidate of either party," ;)
Kasich is the best qualified candidate of either party,
From your post:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=3435&p=97673&hilit=+kasich#p97673

From your link..........
In a letter to the president, Ohio Governor John Kasich encouraged the president to stop accepting refugees until "the rigor and depth of background checks are improved."

"I respectfully request that the federal government take no further action in resettling Syrian refugees in Ohio," the letter also said.
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:dmKpm_9BtHc
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reminds of Spengler's Iranian predictions of doom.
noddy

Post by noddy »

that video has been pushed very hard in my country.

it misses the point tho, people dont blame individual muslims, they blame being told they need to import the worlds problems and then live in a security state because of those problems

until one of these moderate sensible types understands that distincton and starts talking about it on those levels then its just preaching to the converted from the wet left brigade, and that means nothing.

europe has huge youth unemployment problems, it has all sorts of financial and structural issues, i really dont know what exactly people thing is going to happen.

---

http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2015/11 ... ucts-isil/

is a lovely example of the dissonance of these conversations, in regards this video.

the ones on the mainstream papers are worse, its 100% about racism, about blaming muslims, about loving muslims, about all sorts of things, cliched and prejudiced, cliched and moderate, sensible wensible fensible.

its never about how our countries have outrageously high youth unemployment, zero ability to retrain or reskill people away from labouring, ghettos and massives debts,and somehow its going to be different this time.

nothing todo with muslims, everything todo with the modern economy and people without the skills and networks to participate.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:that video has been pushed very hard in my country.

it misses the point tho, people dont blame individual muslims, they blame being told they need to import the worlds problems and then live in a security state because of those problems

until one of these moderate sensible types understands that distincton and starts talking about it on those levels then its just preaching to the converted from the wet left brigade, and that means nothing.

europe has huge youth unemployment problems, it has all sorts of financial and structural issues, i really dont know what exactly people thing is going to happen.

---

http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2015/11 ... ucts-isil/

is a lovely example of the dissonance of these conversations, in regards this video.

the ones on the mainstream papers are worse, its 100% about racism, about blaming muslims, about loving muslims, about all sorts of things, cliched and prejudiced, cliched and moderate, sensible wensible fensible.

its never about how our countries have outrageously high youth unemployment, zero ability to retrain or reskill people away from labouring, ghettos and massives debts,and somehow its going to be different this time.

nothing todo with muslims, everything todo with the modern economy and people without the skills and networks to participate.
well said mate.

"We" and "ideology" are abstractions, reality is usually personal. The continent of 400 million can easily absorb 5-10 million new faces without "too much" change. The village of 100 absorbing 750 might not be as comfortable.

The small school district absorbing two dozen new students with unknown medical history and who do not speak the local language is a real problem. One that can not be fixed with a speech or a stroke of the pen.

"We" may consider ourselves compassionate...... especially if "me" doesn't have to take anyone into "my" house.

"National" ideology and "group identity" preaching by the overlords vs. the local problems and personal consequences of the peeons in the neighborhood.

ISIS is weak. Your daughter just got killed. Suck it up. "We" will endure. Don't be such a bigot. really?