Anti-Americanism worldwide

This too shall pass.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Chinese & Mad Max Juice

Post by monster_gardener »

Azrael wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:
You can't blame him for not liking that particular type of juice.

Personally, I generally like most types of juice. In moderation, of course. Juice has lots of calories.
Thank you VERY Much for Your Reply, Azrael.

;)

Reminds me of a story a friend told me about a Jewish couple that went on a trip to China before the Internet was in common use.....
Tried to find a local native Jewish Synagogue.
When they were at a Restuarant, they asked waiter if there were any Chinese Jews.
The waiter did not know but checked with the boss who came to the couple and said:
We have apple juice, orange juice, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice and prune juice but we do not have any Chinese Juice ;)
Juice has lots of calories.
Especially Mad Max Juice/Gasoline....
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

So Ibrahim does = Turkey........Ghost...........

Post by monster_gardener »

Prunus persica wrote:
monster_gardener wrote:.
Prunus persica wrote:.

Ibrahim a great contributor to this and any forum he posts .. I read most of them .. he represent always the official Turkish government position .. but he very well informed pretty much worldwide, deep knowledge what he taking about

he represent always the official Turkish government position
Hmmmmmmmmnnnnnn

Azari are you really saying that Ibrahim = Turkey ;)

If that is true.......

Then the official position of Turkey is that 90% of America/Uz is a dump........

And similar pernicious pronouncements proclaimed by Ibrahim....

Hope you are wrong.......

Look, Monster

The Generals and backbone of Kemalist, were against adventurism Erdogan letting himself in .. relying on America and Sheiks, always, pretty much without exception (ask Saddam or even Shah), deadly

Erdogan jumped out of the plane with parachute handed by Saudi, Qatari and CIA .. wait for the rude awakening

Generals would not let it happen .. but they were neutralized by NATO, planting phony evidence

Few yrs ago, Ibrahim was Kemalist, he now Erdogan'ist , Qadafi dictator, Assad evil and and

well, you tell me

Thank you Very MUCH for your post, Azari.

OK...... I concede... Ibrahim = Turkey ;) :lol:

Also congratulations on learning how to manifest and move things like Ibrahim......

He commented on your post.

Have you been reading the "Manual for the Recently Deceased" ;) or did you talk to the Subway Guy ;) or have you been making Whoopi ;) :twisted: :lol:

Or watching Orion in the Sky and conversing with Betelgeuse :wink: oops I mean Beetle Juice...... ;)

I'm think I'm going to try to preserve my maiden ;) name and stay ethereal to him..........
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Prunus persica

Re: Anti-Americanism worldwide

Post by Prunus persica »

Interesting Interview :

Counter-hegemonic forces are challenging American global supremacy. Hostility toward American global power extends from the Latin American "backyard" (Cuba, Venezuela, Brazil) through the Middle East and China, as well as among intellectual circles in even in allied Europe, where there is plenty of concern about the U.S. penchant for "cowboy" diplomacy. Many observers of course perceive China as a rising power that will one day displace the United States; China itself references its "peaceful rise," but China is and is likely to remain plagued by myriad domestic challenges owing to the demands of its vast population, if nothing else. U.S. relations with Russia are strained and echo the era of the cold war but Russian power too is limited, though its veto power on the UN Security Council is important. In the Middle East, U.S. enabling of Israeli aggression and militarism, along with the Iraq War and a long prior history of interventions, both overt and covert, has generated deep suspicions of American power and accordingly an unwillingness to follow its leadership. Countries such as Egypt and Iran demand to follow their own prerogatives and groups such as Hizbullah and Hamas let along Al Qaeda are dedicated to the erosion of U.S. power and influence. In sum, there is no doubt that there are forces arrayed against U.S. Global hegemony the issue is how long this process will take and to what extent American power will recede.

Q: The resistance and opposition of the United States’ domestic forces against the interventions of the U.S. government in the other countries and the imperialistic traits of the U.S. political system have been contributing to the weakening of the global position of the United States. Would you please share your perspective on that with us?

A: I take a Gramscian hegemony model response to this question. American patriotism and support for the state especially in the international arena remain strong. One can observe this in the current debate over cutting the federal budget--virtually no one proposes meaningful cuts in the “defense” budget. Domestic hegemonic forces continue to bolster the American imperial system even as Americans grew weary of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan. The public would instantly rally behind the United States at the outset of the next global conflict. An iron hegemony also exists around support for Israel, which no public official can challenge in the United States or he or she will be sure to lose the next election. Thus U.S. support for Israeli dispossession and colonialism at the expense of Palestinians continues unabated. The American public lacks sophistication in foreign affairs and rallies behind the flag. All that said, there is opposition to failed wars and to imperialism more generally but it is a minority opposition and it is contained by hegemonic forces and if necessary by police forces. The vast national security bureaucracy can also infiltrate anti-imperial organizations and spy on citizens, now made legal by the “Patriot Act.” As critics of U.S. Empire tend to be marginalized and contained, I do not think American imperial power will decline as a result of domestic opposition but more likely from the forces it encounters and its inability to dictate the course of events in the international arena. I do agree with the overall direction of these questions, that we are moving toward a more multilateral world and leaving behind--albeit gradually--the unilateral U.S.-centered global framework.

Azrael

Re: Chinese & Mad Max Juice

Post by Azrael »

monster_gardener wrote:Reminds me of a story a friend told me about a Jewish couple that went on a trip to China before the Internet was in common use.....
Tried to find a local native Jewish Synagogue.
When they were at a Restuarant, they asked waiter if there were any Chinese Jews.
The waiter did not know but checked with the boss who came to the couple and said:
We have apple juice, orange juice, grapefruit juice, cranberry juice and prune juice but we do not have any Chinese Juice ;)
Very funny!
cultivate a white rose