Causes of violent death.

This too shall pass.

What been the most common way to violently die pre-maturally over the last 100 years?

Criminal gun violence?
10%
Automobile accident?
40%
Natural Disaster?
10%
Government?
40%

Total votes: 10

Crocus sativus

Re: Causes of violent death.

Post by Crocus sativus »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:.

I'll make you a deal: overthrow your medieval religious dictator and I'll be on the next flight.

Well, NJ

if so

it should be a unique experience to go and see with your own eyes how a "medieval" and "religious" "dictator" looks and feels like

A travel in Iran is strolling in history of last 2000 yrs .. you feel and touch all the history

and

Iranian mass want the present rulers, once they don't, they will change as they did with the Shah

Juggernaut Nihilism

Post by Juggernaut Nihilism »

Crocus sativus wrote:

I'll make you a deal: overthrow your medieval religious dictator and I'll be on the next flight.

Well, NJ

if so

it should be a unique experience to go and see with your own eyes how a "medieval" and "religious" "dictator" looks and feels like

A travel in Iran is strolling in history of last 2000 yrs .. you feel and touch all the history

and

Iranian mass want the present rulers, once they don't, they will change as they did with the Shah

You don't understand what government by the people means. It doesn't matter that the majority wants the present rulers. What is important is that you are considered a traitor and enemy of the people if you don't want them. The majority of people in the US wanted a democrat president, but that doesn't mean we cancel all future elections and declare republicans traitors to the American revolution. And before you talk about the meaningless Iranian elections, I am talking about the ayatollah, not the president.
"The fundamental rule of political analysis from the point of psychology is, follow the sacredness, and around it is a ring of motivated ignorance."
Doc

Post by Doc »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:
Crocus sativus wrote:

Well, NJ

if so

and

You don't understand what government by the people means. It doesn't matter that the majority wants the present rulers. What is important is that you are considered a traitor and enemy of the people if you don't want them. The majority of people in the US wanted a democrat president, but that doesn't mean we cancel all future elections and declare republicans traitors to the American revolution. And before you talk about the meaningless Iranian elections, I am talking about the ayatollah, not the president.

I don't believe it is what the majority wants. The majority of Iranians, by my count wants, the religious dictatorship to end.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Prunus persica

Post by Prunus persica »

Doc wrote:
Crocus sativus wrote:

Well, NJ

if so

and

I don't believe it is what the majority wants. The majority of Iranians, by my count wants, the religious dictatorship to end.

Issue of Iran versus West not "Religious Dictatorship" in Iran .. Iran is the least dictatorship in Muslim world, by far

It would make no difference in Iranian posture against the west, religious or secular, dictator or democrat, liberal or conservative .. zero difference

As said many times, this not mad mullahs against west .. not at all

and

you mistaken about Iranian mass's views about religious rule

look,

a small segment,

wants those "kind of" freedom and other stuff you talking about

but

overwhelming majority, 80%+ , happy with the "kind of" freedom and other stuff the mad mullahs represent

that is why west can't get traction with Iranian mass

Iranian people, the mass, is literate now, most are educated, specially the woman, specially the young, and, they informed .. can't be easily fooled .. when they watch on TV Shia population of Bahrain rising up but America doing nothing, same in Saudi Arabia, same in many places, and, at the same time US complaining no freedom and democracy in Iran, the whole thing sounds hallow and empty

All depends which segment you belong .. the 80% or the 20%

Juggernaut Nihilism

Prunus persica wrote: Issue of Iran versus West not "Religious Dictatorship" in Iran .. Iran is the least dictatorship in Muslim world, by far
Haha, way to reach for the stars, Az. The freest cell block in the prison still ain't free.
"The fundamental rule of political analysis from the point of psychology is, follow the sacredness, and around it is a ring of motivated ignorance."
Prunus persica

Post by Prunus persica »

Prunus persica wrote:.

Issue of Iran versus West not "Religious Dictatorship" in Iran .. Iran is the least dictatorship in Muslim world, by far

Haha, way to reach for the stars, Az. The freest cell block in the prison still ain't free.

look, JN

Shah's time , everybody was a "Spitzel", meaning, should be considered as an informer for Shah's Savak .. even saying Shah had a big nose would land one in jail

Right now, openly, everybody in Tehran saying all profanity in book towards the mad mullahs .. no problemo

It only becomes a problem, if and when, things become violent

Same in US

Juggernaut Nihilism

Prunus persica wrote:

look, JN

Shah's time , everybody was a "Spitzel", meaning, should be considered as an informer for Shah's Savak .. even saying Shah had a big nose would land one in jail

Right now, openly, everybody in Tehran saying all profanity in book towards the mad mullahs .. no problemo

Same in US

Yeah... exactly the same... :D :D :D
Prunus persica

Post by Prunus persica »

Prunus persica wrote:

Same in US

Yeah... exactly the same... :D :D :D

to make sure it's in the right context

Enki

Post by Enki »

I remember people being shot when they protested the results of the election.

I didn't notice anyone being shot when Obama was elected. See the difference here? As bad as New York is under Bloomberg, with people being hospitalized and dealing with the courts for protesting, it's not as bad as Iran, because the police are not killing people.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Doc

Post by Doc »

Prunus persica wrote:
Doc wrote:
Crocus sativus wrote:

Well, NJ

if so

and

It would make no difference in Iranian posture against the west, religious or secular, dictator or democrat, liberal or conservative .. zero difference

As said many times, this not mad mullahs against west .. not at all

and

you mistaken about Iranian mass's views about religious rule

look,

a small segment,

wants those "kind of" freedom and other stuff you talking about

but

overwhelming majority, 80%+ , happy with the "kind of" freedom and other stuff the mad mullahs represent

that is why west can't get traction with Iranian mass

Iranian people, the mass, is literate now, most are educated, specially the woman, specially the young, and, they informed .. can't be easily fooled .. when they watch on TV Shia population of Bahrain rising up but America doing nothing, same in Saudi Arabia, same in many places, and, at the same time US complaining no freedom and democracy in Iran, the whole thing sounds hallow and empty

All depends which segment you belong .. the 80% or the 20%.
Perhaps Iran could have someone like a male version of Katy Perry "I wed a girl before her execution, and I liked it" That could be a big hit in Iran. Then it would be "the same" as the US. :roll:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6a7_1247966633
Iran: Basiji Militia Member-'I wed Iranian girls before execution'

I can't even think of a suitable punishment for sub humans like this.....any suggestions?........

Jul 19, 2009

In a shocking and unprecedented interview, directly exposing the inhumanity of Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei's religious regime in Iran, a serving member of the paramilitary Basiji militia has told this reporter of his role in suppressing opposition street protests in recent weeks.

He has also detailed aspects of his earlier service in the force, including his enforced participation in the rape of young Iranian girls prior to their execution.

The interview took place by telephone, and on condition of anonymity. It was arranged by a reliable source whose identity can also not be revealed.

Founded by Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini in 1979 as a "people's militia," the volunteer Basiji force is subordinate to the Iranian Revolutionary Guards and intensely loyal to Khomeini's successor, Khamenei.

The Basiji member, who is married with children, spoke soon after his release by the Iranian authorities from detention. He had been held for the "crime" of having set free two Iranian teenagers - a 13-year-old boy and a 15-year-old girl - who had been arrested during the disturbances that have followed the disputed June presidential elections.

"There have been many other police and members of the security forces arrested because they have shown leniency toward the protesters out on the streets, or released them from custody without consulting our superiors," he said.

He pinned the blame for much of the most ruthless violence employed by the Iranian security apparatus against opposition protesters on what he called "imported security forces" - recruits, as young as 14 and 15, he said, who have been brought from small villages into the bigger cities where the protests have been centered.

"Fourteen and 15-year old boys are given so much power, which I am sorry to say they have abused," he said. "These kids do anything they please - forcing people to empty out their wallets, taking whatever they want from stores without paying, and touching young women inappropriately. The girls are so frightened that they remain quiet and let them do what they want."

These youngsters, and other "plainclothes vigilantes," were committing most of the crimes in the names of the regime, he said.

Asked about his own role in the brutal crackdowns on the protesters, whether he had been beaten demonstrators and whether he regretted his actions, he answered evasively.

"I did not attack any of the rioters - and even if I had, it is my duty to follow orders," he began. "I don't have any regrets," he went on, "except for when I worked as a prison guard during my adolescence."

Explaining how he had come to join the volunteer Basiji forces, he said his mother had taken him to them.

When he was 16, "my mother took me to a Basiji station and begged them to take me under their wing because I had no one and nothing foreseeable in my future. My father was martyred during the war in Iraq and she did not want me to get hooked on drugs and become a street thug. I had no choice," he said.

He said he had been a highly regarded member of the force, and had so "impressed my superiors" that, at 18, "I was given the 'honor' to temporarily marry young girls before they were sentenced to death."

In the Islamic Republic it is illegal to execute a young woman, regardless of her crime, if she is a virgin, he explained. Therefore a "wedding" ceremony is conducted the night before the execution: The young girl is forced to have sexual intercourse with a prison guard - essentially raped by her "husband."

"I regret that, even though the marriages were legal," he said.

Why the regret, if the marriages were "legal?"

"Because," he went on, "I could tell that the girls were more afraid of their 'wedding' night than of the execution that awaited them in the morning. And they would always fight back, so we would have to put sleeping pills in their food. By morning the girls would have an empty expression; it seemed like they were ready or wanted to die.

"I remember hearing them cry and scream after [the rape] was over," he said. "I will never forget how this one girl clawed at her own face and neck with her finger nails afterwards. She had deep scratches all over her."

Returning to the events of the last few weeks, and his decision to set free the two teenage detainees, he said he "honestly" did not know why he had released them, a decision that led to his own arrest, "but I think it was because they were so young. They looked like children and I knew what would happen to them if they weren't released."

He said that while a man is deemed "responsible for his own actions at 13, for a woman it is 9," and that it was freeing the 15-year-old girl that "really got me in trouble.

"I was not mistreated or really interrogated while being detained," he said. "I was put in a tiny room and left alone. It was hard being isolated, so I spent most of my time praying and thinking about my wife and kids."
Last edited by Doc on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Juggernaut Nihilism

Enki wrote:I remember people being shot when they protested the results of the election.

I didn't notice anyone being shot when Obama was elected. See the difference here? As bad as New York is under Bloomberg, with people being hospitalized and dealing with the courts for protesting, it's not as bad as Iran, because the police are not killing people.
And in New York, the police actually have to make excuses. In Iran, challenging the government is enough. The fact that they have to make excuses over here may seem trivial and meaningless, but it's actually not. It indicates a different source of legitimacy.
Prunus persica

Post by Prunus persica »

Enki wrote:.

I remember people being shot when they protested the results of the election.

And in New York, the police actually have to make excuses. In Iran, challenging the government is enough. The fact that they have to make excuses over here may seem trivial and meaningless, but it's actually not. It indicates a different source of legitimacy.

West arming and backing those shooting and laying bombs on Iranian streets

Would be same if Iran would arm the blacks rioting in Los Angles "Rodney King" time .. or when Bush cheated Gore out of Presidency

Iran says, if American people want to swallow the corruption, Gore winning not only popular majority but also electoral majority (Bush brother cancelling Florida black vote), but corrupted Supreme court declaring W. as President, if Americans accept this, they should have it, non of Iranian business

But, Ahmadinejat, according to ALL western POLL, winning overwhelming majority, but CIA, MI6, BND and and arming and sending terrorist to shoot to kill poor Neda and within minutes put it in uTube to ferment uprising against a popular elected president

and

that "basij" garbage of wedding B4 execution reminds me of Idi Amin eating his opponents .. all rubbish for uneducated naive Joe

Enki

Post by Enki »

Gore let everyone down when he didn't fight back. Shows he wasn't ready to lead. But even still, no one was being gunned down in the street by the government.

We have nothing in America akin to the Basij, nothing at all. Your fantasies, and your apologies for a fascist regime are basically intolerable. You make some good posts, but really, in this, you are just a propaganda mouthpiece for murderers. You are complicit.

You do not hear me defending the constant bombardment of the Middle-East by America, and yet you defend the murder of your Azari brothers and sisters by the government. You are to your fellow Iranians what the people who cheer the police brutality against Occupiers are to us in America.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Prunus persica

Post by Prunus persica »

Gore let everyone down when he didn't fight back. Shows he wasn't ready to lead. But even still, no one was being gunned down in the street by the government.

We have nothing in America akin to the Basij, nothing at all. Your fantasies, and your apologies for a fascist regime are basically intolerable. You make some good posts, but really, in this, you are just a propaganda mouthpiece for murderers. You are complicit.

If Gore supporters would have started burning banks, looting police station and and and .. if so .. in that case .. America National Guard would have entered the scene, and, American National Guard 10 times more vicious than Basij

My point is .. Gore in reality won, Bush lost, but nobody started rioting and nobody (Iran or anybody else) said Bush was a cheat and illegal and all the insult thrown on Iranian President no matter one like or dislike him

Not so with Ahmadinjat .. according to all western Polls he won overwhelmingly, .. but, west financed all those rioting and send special agents to kill to ferment riot and and and .. Mujahedin Khalgh, new found American friends did all the killing and rioting and firebombing

No propaganda mouthpiece for murderers & no complicit .. but an informed unbiased observer .. and .. no fool

You do not hear me defending the constant bombardment of the Middle-East by America, and yet you defend the murder of your Azari brothers and sisters by the government. You are to your fellow Iranians what the people who cheer the police brutality against Occupiers are to us in America.

:lol: :lol:

where do you have this, Tinker

who is killing Azari ?

whoever told you this, he foolin you

All top Elite in Iran, including Khamnei and opposition head Mussavi are Azari, most revolutionary guard head are Azari .. Iran is ruled by Azari

come on,

Doc

Post by Doc »

Prunus persica wrote:

If Gore supporters would have started burning banks, looting police station and and and .. if so .. in that case .. America National Guard would have entered the scene, and, American Natiobnal Guard 10 times more vicious than Basij
EXACTLY !!! Those National guard are actually worse. None of them Wedded girls before they were executed after the 2000 election !!! Not one !!!

:roll:
My point is .. Gore in reality won, Bush lost, but nobody started rioting and nobody (Iran or anybody else) said Bush was a cheat and illegal and all the insult thrown on Iranian President no matter one like or dislike him

Not so with Ahmadinjat .. according to all western Polls he won overwhelmingly, .. but, west financed all those rioting and send special agents and and and .. Mujahedi Khalgh, new found American friends did all the killing and rioting and firebombing

No propaganda mouthpiece for murderers & no complicit .. but an informed unbiased observer .. and .. no fool.
Yes !!! Of course the Iranian people have spoken!!! How dare anyone to object !!! They think it despicable that there are hypocritical monsters in the world that do not wed girls before they are executed !!!

It is simply incredible how those monsters can twist things with such lies.

After all these women were only protesting an election. It is not like they were whores in violating a dress code !!!

http://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-confli ... 99442.html
26 Year Old Woman Raped and Murdered by Basij Members for “Bad Hijab”
July 11, 2010

Human Rights

The funeral for Elnaz Babazadeh. Photo courtesy of Freedom Messenger

According to sources, this was the last picture Elnaz Babazadeh uploaded as her Facebook profile picture.

According to HRANA, Elnaz Babazadeh, a 26 year old woman was raped and murdered by Basij forces in the city of Tabriz (northwestern Iran) last week. According to the reports, Basij forces stopped Babazadeh in her car for not following the Iranian regime’s dress code. Elnaz resisted and ignored orders given by the Basij forces.

Then the Basij forces who had initially stopped her jumped into her car and threatened her with a gun. Two other Basij members joined in and all together they beat and raped her. They murdered Babazadeh and dumped her body close to Emamiyeh cemetery.

After local investigation was conducted by HRANA members in Tabriz, it was confirmed at Babazadeh’s funeral that the person who killed her was the son of a high-ranking Revolutionary Guards member.

The intentions of the savage Basij members was to put a stop to the “improper” way women in society dressed. Basij members believe this is their duty to God.

Elnaz Babazadeh’s family filed a complaint against the murder of their daughter to regime officials, but the IRGC is attempting to take over the case.
So in fact it is not the same as the US. the Widely acclaimed and duly elected Iranian government is much better than the criminals in the illegal and illegitimate American regime. Bad Hijabs are bad. Claims to the contrary are just attempts to cover up the truth !!!

:roll:
noddy

Post by noddy »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-20784457
Successful solo artists are twice as likely to die early compared to those in bands, the journal BMJ Open reports.
this is deadly serious - its not a minor statistic, its 100% increased chance of death for solo musicians.. the figures are incredibly shocking - 1 in 10 in europe and 1 in 5 for america.

we need to ban solo musicians and possibly artists in general.. the rate of suicide and self destructive behaviour is way beyond the minor gun death statistics.
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:I'll make you a deal: overthrow your medieval religious dictator and I'll be on the next flight.
I would also be interested in visiting Iran if the same conditions were met.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Prunus persica

Post by Prunus persica »

DOC

what you are saying, is, by definition, wrong
Wedded girls before they were executed
You repeating and repeating that Mujahedin Khalgh propagate, that, Girls in prison were wed before being executed because in Islam Virgins can not be executed (as they yet innocent)

No theology expert to know whether such thing in Islam, but, how can somebody be wed by force (if one believe in Islam, such wedding would be invalid, and, if one does not believe in Islam, why wed before execution) ? ?

If prison authorities supposedly following such Islamic rules, how could they force a girl to wed a Basiji as wedding in Islam must be voluntary .. repeating Propaganda does not make things facts

Remember the daughter of Kuwaiti Ambassador in Washington crying in front of Congress saying Iraqi took children out of incubators ? ? .. this same kind of rubbish

Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Typhoon wrote:
Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:I'll make you a deal: overthrow your medieval religious dictator and I'll be on the next flight.
This is an interesting idea. You would avoid Iran because the government there tortures and murders its own people, but would not avoid the US because the government there tortures and murders people in other countries. Somehow if the victims are a third party (not your own nationality, not the locals) then its ok.
Prunus persica

Post by Prunus persica »

Ibrahim wrote:
Typhoon wrote:.

This is an interesting idea. You would avoid Iran because the government there tortures and murders its own people, but would not avoid the US because the government there tortures and murders people in other countries. Somehow if the victims are a third party (not your own nationality, not the locals) then its ok.

Marhaba Afandi , marhaba :D

JN & CS would not visit Iran because Iranian government kills own people @ the same time being nice to foreigners

on the other side

JN & CS love visiting America because America kills all foreigners @ the same time being nice to their own

well, folks, you tell me the moral of the story :lol:

Juggernaut Nihilism

Ibrahim wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Your reading glasses fell off again. Take a look at the posts you just quoted. Neither said anything about avoiding Iran because it tortures and kills.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Forcing Children to be Adults for Execution in Rome & Persia

Post by monster_gardener »

DOC

You repeating and repeating that Mujahedin Khalgh propagate, that, Girls in prison were wed before being executed because in Islam Virgins can not be executed (as they yet innocent)

No theology expert to know whether such thing in Islam, but, how can somebody be wed by force (if one believe in Islam, such wedding would be invalid, and, if one does not believe in Islam, why wed before execution) ? ?

If prison authorities supposedly following such Islamic rules, how could they force a girl to wed a Basiji as wedding in Islam must be voluntary .. repeating Propaganda does not make things facts

Remember the daughter of Kuwaiti Ambassador in Washington crying in front of Congress saying Iraqi took children out of incubators ? ? .. this same kind of rubbish

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari.....

IIRC Romans did things like this......... Forcing underage boys to put on the manly gown and raping underage girls so they could be executed......

And since both Romans and Pomegranates were/are/tend to be humans a.k.a Depraved Sinful Egotistical Chaos Monkey Killer Apes........

It would not surprise me if this story which I have also read it true....

Cats do similar things......... Kill under aged cubs & kittens during a take over.......

I am not lion :twisted: :roll:
Last edited by monster_gardener on Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Chaos Monkeys in their Own Peculiar Way

Post by monster_gardener »

Prunus persica wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Typhoon wrote:.

Marhaba Afandi , marhaba :D

JN & CS would not visit Iran because Iranian government kills own people @ the same time being nice to foreigners

on the other side

JN & CS love visiting America because America kills all foreigners @ the same time being nice to their own

Thank you Very Much for your post, Azari....

That Both Iranians and Americans are Depraved Sinful Egotistical Killer Apes each In Their Own Peculiar Way..........

ul7Ld9DXNuQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul7Ld9DXNuQ
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Doc

Post by Doc »

DOC

Remember the daughter of Kuwaiti Ambassador in Washington crying in front of Congress saying Iraqi took children out of incubators ? ? .. this same kind of rubbish .
Don't be ashamed Azari !!! If you don't do something Iran will end up with Iranian girls acting like Arab Women !!!
https://www.facebook.com/intifadat.almar2a

And what about this one? She went out without a proper Hijab !!!

What would you do with such a woman Azari besides rape her and beat her to death? Didn't she deserve it?

This is what happens when these girls question the revolution.

OD3Q9QGaMz0

Never question it Azari. Ignore all the lies !! Revel in it !! Rejoice over it !! It is your bed. Sweet Dreams.
Prunus persica

Post by Prunus persica »

Doc wrote:
DOC

Remember the daughter of Kuwaiti Ambassador in Washington crying in front of Congress saying Iraqi took children out of incubators ? ? .. this same kind of rubbish .
Don't be ashamed Azari !!! If you don't do something Iran will end up with Iranian girls acting like Arab Women !!!
https://www.facebook.com/intifadat.almar2a

And what about this one? She went out without a proper Hijab !!!

What would you do with such a woman Azari besides rape her and beat her to death? Didn't she deserve it?

This is what happens when these girls question the revolution.

OD3Q9QGaMz0

Never question it Azari. Ignore all the lies !! Revel in it !! Rejoice over it !! It is your bed. Sweet Dreams.

I do not know what you talking about

but

seems you somehow debating Woman rights and place in present Iran

FYI, now, most Iranian scientist, are woman, 75% of all university graduates are woman, woman are majority medical doctors, woman are airline pilots and fire fighters and Iranian Navy Capitains and admirals

those atrocities done to Iranian woman, Neda included, are done by western agents Mujahedin Khalgh to agitate and propagate negative image to fool western Joe

Seems, you do not know who Mujahedin are .. they are those who killed all American military officers Shah time, they Marxist Islamist, they those who killed all the innocent people during the Iranian revolution, they vicious communist and terrorists .. and .. now .. they good friends of America (posted that POS Juliani clip), Canada and France, posted all here

:lol: :lol: Canada says it has dropped the Iranian dissident group Mujahedin-e Khalq (MEK) from its terrorist list and added the Qods Force, the international arm of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards Corps, to the list. .. what a garbage .. imagine what the Iranian people think of that .. a feast for the mad mullahs

and

FYI, in Iran, capital punishment is mandatory for rape, any rape .. that is why they hanged those who raped in Isfahan

Probably you are a Mujahedin Khalgh posting here, but it ain't gono work .. you not talking to Azari, you talking to Iranian people, there is a reason that 80 million Iranians holding tight behind the mad mullahs and not budging despite all the lavender west throwing towards the good people of Iran .. not gonno work

Shame