Causes of violent death.

This too shall pass.

What been the most common way to violently die pre-maturally over the last 100 years?

Criminal gun violence?
10%
Automobile accident?
40%
Natural Disaster?
10%
Government?
40%

Total votes: 10

Typhoon

Re: Causes of violent death.

Post by Typhoon »

Ibrahim wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:I'll make you a deal: overthrow your medieval religious dictator and I'll be on the next flight.
I would also be interested in visiting Iran if the same conditions were met.
This is an interesting idea. You would avoid Iran because the government there tortures and murders its own people, but would not avoid the US because the government there tortures and murders people in other countries. Somehow if the victims are a third party (not your own nationality, not the locals) then its ok.
The world is an imperfect place.

In other news, water is wet, the sky is blue, and the grass is green.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

This is an Imperfect Mappo Wario World

Post by monster_gardener »

Typhoon wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Juggernaut Nihilism wrote:I'll make you a deal: overthrow your medieval religious dictator and I'll be on the next flight.
This is an interesting idea. You would avoid Iran because the government there tortures and murders its own people, but would not avoid the US because the government there tortures and murders people in other countries. Somehow if the victims are a third party (not your own nationality, not the locals) then its ok.

Thank You VERY Much for your post, Typhoon

Seconded.

Quite right.

This is a Mappo/Wario World.........

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mappo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wario_World

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wario
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Prunus persica

Re: This is an Imperfect Mappo Wario World

Post by Prunus persica »

2B frank, Monster, so far, have not figured out yet what this Buddhism is all about ? ?

Read and read and read all that stuff, but, no word of what all is about .. don't get any traction

Doc

Post by Doc »

Prunus persica wrote:
Doc wrote:
Prunus persica wrote:.
DOC

what you are saying, is, by definition, wrong
Wedded girls before they were executed
You repeating and repeating that Mujahedin Khalgh propagate, that, Girls in prison were wed before being executed because in Islam Virgins can not be executed (as they yet innocent)

No theology expert to know whether such thing in Islam, but, how can somebody be wed by force (if one believe in Islam, such wedding would be invalid, and, if one does not believe in Islam, why wed before execution) ? ?

If prison authorities supposedly following such Islamic rules, how could they force a girl to wed a Basiji as wedding in Islam must be voluntary .. repeating Propaganda does not make things facts

Remember the daughter of Kuwaiti Ambassador in Washington crying in front of Congress saying Iraqi took children out of incubators ? ? .. this same kind of rubbish .
Don't be ashamed Azari !!! If you don't do something Iran will end up with Iranian girls acting like Arab Women !!!
https://www.facebook.com/intifadat.almar2a

And what about this one? She went out without a proper Hijab !!!

What would you do with such a woman Azari besides rape her and beat her to death? Didn't she deserve it?

This is what happens when these girls question the revolution.

OD3Q9QGaMz0

Never question it Azari. Ignore all the lies !! Revel in it !! Rejoice over it !! It is your bed. Sweet Dreams.

I do not know what you talking about
Of course you don't
but

seems you somehow debating Woman rights and place in present Iran
I am not debating anything Just the facts. Iranian record on human right is absolutely abysmal. You should be very ashamed. But I see you are not in the least.
FYI, now, most Iranian scientist, are woman, 75% of all university graduates are woman, woman are majority medical doctors, woman are airline pilots and fire fighters and Iranian Navy Capitains and admirals

those atrocities done to Iranian woman, Neda included, are done by western agents Mujahedin Khalgh to agitate and propagate negative image to fool western Joe
Of course !!! DId you know slavery was done in the US by foreign agents? :roll:
Seems, you do not know who Mujahedin are .. they are those who killed all American military officers Shah time, they Marxist Islamist, they those who killed all the innocent people during the Iranian revolution, they vicious communist and terrorists .. and .. now .. they good friends of America (posted that POS Juliani clip), Canada and France, posted all here
Funny that is what Hitler would have said. Along with his views on Jews.
All of which has nothing to do with raping women before they are executed. Nothing to do with raping and beating to death a woman that violated the dress code.
and

FYI, in Iran, capital punishment is mandatory for rape, any rape .. that is why they hanged those who raped in Isfahan
Unless it is the theocratically sanctioned Basji
Prunus persica wrote:Probably you are a Mujahedin Khalgh posting here, but it ain't gono work .. you not talking to Azari, you talking to Iranian people, there is a reason that 80 million Iranians holding tight behind the mad mullahs and not budging despite all the lavender west throwing towards the good people of Iran .. not gonno work
:roll:

Yes that all the work of Foreign devils from outside the US. Of course has nothing to due with the raping and beating of women in Iran sanctioned by your government :roll:

But don't be ashamed Azari.
Last edited by Doc on Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

This is an Imperfect Mappo Wario World: Explanation

Post by monster_gardener »

Prunus persica wrote:

2B frank, Monster, so far, have not figured out yet what this Buddhism is all about ? ?

Read and read and read all that stuff, but, no word of what all is about .. don't get any traction

Thank you VERY Much for your post, Azari.

In a degenerate Mappo World, it is not possible to become enlightened and save oneself by just one's own effort & actions.
Christianity says similar: that we are depraved: that we are Walking ;) Dead* in sin. We are not born good. We tend toward violence & evil save by G_d's Grace & a lot of work.

Wario World /War World is a bit of joke ;) but still illustrates that our world needs only a little more evil to make it much worse and maybe even destroy it....

And that even our heroes may well be anti-heroes.

And in a Mappo World perhaps it may be better to have anti-heroes...
The worst villains are often but not always idealists who think they and what they do is good & necessary........

*Perhaps why there is so much worry about "zombies"....
We are zombies potentially needing only something like the Witch Wind Katrina :twisted: to possibly make us so in fact :roll:
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Typhoon wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

Very provincial of me to point it out.