Merry Apocalypse!

This too shall pass.
Enki

Merry Apocalypse!

Post by Enki »

May God lift up your veil and give you a big wet one right on the lips. ;)
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
noddy

Re: Merry Apocalypse!

Post by noddy »

:)

shock, horror... it didnt happen again.
ultracrepidarian
YMix

Post by YMix »

The apocalyptic delivery services have failed to deliver once more. At least that preacher guy from the US should breathe a little easier. The "Mayans" blew it, too. :D
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Enki

Post by Enki »

noddy wrote::)

It's not time yet in Guatemalan time. ;)

I am hearing 6:11 EST. And it's definitely happening. This is the moment between the pre-singularity world and the post-singularity world. It is absolutely an Apocalypse. We are seeing the rumblings in the world around us with things like wikileaks the Arab spring, the automation v labor issues. The world has suddenly become a lot more transparent and culturally we are still toddlers using the tools. Our scrying glasses are more polished and effective than ever in history.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Enki wrote:

I am hearing 6:11 EST. And it's definitely happening. This is the moment between the pre-singularity world and the post-singularity world. It is absolutely an Apocalypse. We are seeing the rumblings in the world around us with things like wikileaks the Arab spring, the automation v labor issues. The world has suddenly become a lot more transparent and culturally we are still toddlers using the tools. Our scrying glasses are more polished and effective than ever in history.
Every generation believes that their era is the most important one.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Enki

Post by Enki »

Typhoon wrote:
Enki wrote:

Every generation believes that their era is the most important one.
They are all correct. The only time is now.
-Alexander Hamilton
Enki

Post by Enki »

Merry Post-Apocalypse
-Alexander Hamilton
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Worst apocalypse ever...
Been busy doing stuff
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Azrael

Post by Azrael »

cultivate a white rose
Farcus

Post by Farcus »

So this is the B5? It's a lot like B4, but Y.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

How many of you woke up on the morning of 12/22/2012 and thought:

"This is heaven? Damn! At the minimum I expected clean sheets......"
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

No mints on my pillow either
Been busy doing stuff
Enki

Post by Enki »

Simple Minded wrote:How many of you woke up on the morning of 12/22/2012 and thought:

I'm sort of taking it as a moment to make a course change. Or more specifically the moment that the course changes I've been making will lock in the new course. A brighter and better one. I'm making personal changes that I've been struggling with for a long time. But also, I think that we are due for some macrocosmic changes for the better. Not some grand revolution, but revolutionary in its everyday simplicity. Life by a thousand hands offered in aid, rather than one cataclysmic earth-shaking rennaissance.
-Alexander Hamilton
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Enki wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:How many of you woke up on the morning of 12/22/2012 and thought:

I'm sort of taking it as a moment to make a course change. Or more specifically the moment that the course changes I've been making will lock in the new course. A brighter and better one. I'm making personal changes that I've been struggling with for a long time. But also, I think that we are due for some macrocosmic changes for the better. Not some grand revolution, but revolutionary in its everyday simplicity. Life by a thousand hands offered in aid, rather than one cataclysmic earth-shaking rennaissance.
Amen!!! As I have said previously...... the reversion to the mean or sanity..... its always a good time for course correction! We should each be doing it every day! ;)
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Miller Time & the Mayonaisse Indian Apocalypse

Post by monster_gardener »

Thank You Very Much for the Thread, Tinker

Earl Pitts on the Mayonaisse Indian Apocalypse/A Pack of Lies

Earl Pitts, the Red Neck Spokesman/Prophet from the Broadbank Bird Casting Association*, was somewhat upset with the Mayonaisse Indians ;) and their Apocalypse

Seems Earl decided there wan no point making last months house payment, told off his boss and went on a booze binge with mishaps resulting.....

My observation is that this has happended before...

In the 19th Century.........

1840s............

When it was Miller Time ;) :twisted: :lol: :roll:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millerism

One result was the Seventh Day at Venice Church.........

Oops I mean Seveth Day Adventist Church..........

*http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earl_Pitts ... aracter%29
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light