(George Orwell, 1984)
Parodite

Re: Hi, I'm...

Post by Parodite »

Brilliant :D
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Vote in leftists don't be surprised with the results.
Censorship isn't necessary
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Vote in leftists don't be surprised with the results.
Do you have a shortcut key to type that sentence?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Do you understand what's happening in the world?
Enki

Post by Enki »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Do you understand what's happening in the world?
Alexis understands it orders of magnitude better than you do.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Not so far, he views politics like spontaneous combustion or immaculate conception, random acts who's cause one cannot determine. I'm sure that makes you very happy.

Remember Tinker, it doesn't end well for your side in the Bible. Final stages, today included.
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

When there is enough traction here in the states you will probably start seeing CEO's and CFO's being kidnapped and beheaded on youtube videos. Politicians who preached about American superiority will be hung with their families to roaring crowds and burnt out abandoned cities will become a reminder of the false promise of an equality of humanity that was sold to the richest men in the world for paper money.

The good news is we might end up with actual Christianity and Democracy after everything else is burnt to a crisp.
Been busy doing stuff
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Hoosiernorm wrote:
When there is enough traction here in the states you will probably start seeing CEO's and CFO's being kidnapped and beheaded on youtube videos. Politicians who preached about American superiority will be hung with their families to roaring crowds and burnt out abandoned cities will become a reminder of the false promise of an equality of humanity that was sold to the richest men in the world for paper money.

The good news is we might end up with actual Christianity and Democracy after everything else is burnt to a crisp.
Poor Marie Antoinette was very surprised when it happened to her, and present day oligarchs will be equally surprised. How is it possible that the crowds don't understand the benefits of a few parasites getting richer and richer?...
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

ABCs & U plus a Man Riding a White Horse......

Post by monster_gardener »

Hoosiernorm wrote:

Thank You Very Much for your post, HoosierNorm........
There may be some of that........ Similar happens in Mexico...........

But the police are getting pretty militarized so there might also be some 20th Century ABC & U.......... Argentina, Brazil, Chile and Uruguay.........

Suspect that CEOs with hands near the levers of power may try to give as good or better than they get..........

At least that is what AIUI sometimes happens in Brazil..... Off duty cops taking out shoplifters as a minor example.

Or we may end up with Ferfal's Argentina......

http://ferfal.blogspot.com/

Or A Man Riding a White Tiger....... ;) :twisted: oops I mean Riding a White Horse........ Like President Prince Vlad of Russia......

AIUI the Russian Orthodox Church supports Vlad.......
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Either way Hoosier, an excellent rage fantasy. I have those, too. Maybe I'll recount them if I didn't black out.....'>.........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Enki

Post by Enki »

Endovelico wrote:
Hoosiernorm wrote:

Poor Marie Antoinette was very surprised when it happened to her, and present day oligarchs will be equally surprised. How is it possible that the crowds don't understand the benefits of a few parasites getting richer and richer?...
The elite has metastasized.

America has Mammonoma.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton