Steers, Queers, and Chicks with Sticks | The LGBT Issue

This too shall pass.

Re: Steers and Queers | The LGBT Issue

Postby Nonc Hilaire » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Phucked up peeples often choose phucked up coping mechanisms, suicide being the worst.

The medical profession has ethical standards and behavioral limits. These slow down suicide.

Why are so many suicides on ECT/antidepressants? Because a suicidal outcome is measurable, and a delay in suicide is not. The fact that potential suicides are preselected is ignored. Figure anyone who thinks they are somehow the wrong biological sex is a suicide waiting to happen, and the question becomes how do we postpone this tragedy and give this person a chance to work out their own salvation.

I don't think any male can consent to being castrated or having their dick turned inside out without an in-depth psychiatric protocol. I don't think a biological female can consent to an 'addadicktomy' without one either.

We only see the failure cases. The successes move on in anonymity.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
User avatar
Nonc Hilaire
 
Posts: 4071
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 am

Re: Steers and Queers | The LGBT Issue

Postby Mr. Perfect » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:12 pm

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Phucked up peeples often choose phucked up coping mechanisms, suicide being the worst.

The medical profession has ethical standards and behavioral limits. These slow down suicide.

Why are so many suicides on ECT/antidepressants?

Because they contribute to suicide.

Because a suicidal outcome is measurable, and a delay in suicide is not. The fact that potential suicides are preselected is ignored. Figure anyone who thinks they are somehow the wrong biological sex is a suicide waiting to happen, and the question becomes how do we postpone this tragedy and give this person a chance to work out their own salvation.

I don't think any male can consent to being castrated or having their dick turned inside out without an in-depth psychiatric protocol. I don't think a biological female can consent to an 'addadicktomy' without one either.

How do you know that. Trans surgery is a for profit operation.

We only see the failure cases. The successes move on in anonymity.

If any drug had this level of failure rate it would be abolished forever.
Censorship isn't necessary
User avatar
Mr. Perfect
 
Posts: 13771
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:35 am

Re: Steers and Queers | The LGBT Issue

Postby Nonc Hilaire » Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:45 pm

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:Phucked up peeples often choose phucked up coping mechanisms, suicide being the worst.

The medical profession has ethical standards and behavioral limits. These slow down suicide.

Why are so many suicides on ECT/antidepressants?

Because they contribute to suicide.

Because a suicidal outcome is measurable, and a delay in suicide is not. The fact that potential suicides are preselected is ignored. Figure anyone who thinks they are somehow the wrong biological sex is a suicide waiting to happen, and the question becomes how do we postpone this tragedy and give this person a chance to work out their own salvation.

I don't think any male can consent to being castrated or having their dick turned inside out without an in-depth psychiatric protocol. I don't think a biological female can consent to an 'addadicktomy' without one either.

How do you know that. Trans surgery is a for profit operation.

We only see the failure cases. The successes move on in anonymity.

If any drug had this level of failure rate it would be abolished forever.

Nope. People get cancer and die in chemotherapy every day. Sometimes the chemo kills them before the cancer.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
User avatar
Nonc Hilaire
 
Posts: 4071
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 am

Re: Steers and Queers | The LGBT Issue

Postby Mr. Perfect » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:00 am

Transgender is not a terminal illness. You have to decide to die from it. Cancer will kill you if you don't take the drug. So not a valid comparison.

A valid comparison would be a combination of lobotomies and antidepressants, where irreversible damage is done with no discernible benefit (lobotomy) or it makes it worse (antidepressant).
Censorship isn't necessary
User avatar
Mr. Perfect
 
Posts: 13771
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:35 am

Re: Steers and Queers | The LGBT Issue

Postby Nonc Hilaire » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:25 am

Mr. Perfect wrote:Transgender is not a terminal illness. You have to decide to die from it. Cancer will kill you if you don't take the drug. So not a valid comparison.

A valid comparison would be a combination of lobotomies and antidepressants, where irreversible damage is done with no discernible benefit (lobotomy) or it makes it worse (antidepressant).

Good that you can admit when you are wrong.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
User avatar
Nonc Hilaire
 
Posts: 4071
Joined: Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:28 am

Re: Steers and Queers | The LGBT Issue

Postby Typhoon » Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:17 pm

Gay Couple Receives Marriage License from Kim Davis [Rowan County, Ky, Clerk] Deputy

I was caring for a woman and asked, “So how’s your breakfast this morning?”
“It’s very good, except for the Kentucky Jelly. I can’t seem to get used to the taste,” the patient replied.
I then asked to see the jelly and the woman produced a foil packet labeled “KY Jelly.”
— Dr. Leonard Kransdorf
All the world's a stage.
User avatar
Typhoon
 
Posts: 15174
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Re: Steers and Queers | The LGBT Issue

Postby Typhoon » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:25 pm

All the world's a stage.
User avatar
Typhoon
 
Posts: 15174
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Re: Steers and Queers | The LGBT Issue

Postby Doc » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:05 pm



Chemical modifications caused by behavior modification. See dancing boys of Afghanistan. They are groomed for it.
The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx
User avatar
Doc
 
Posts: 8031
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Obama Dictates ALL Schools Must Allow Trans bathroom use

Postby Doc » Fri May 13, 2016 7:28 am

Obama Decrees ALL Public Schools Must Allow Transgender Bathroom Use
Blake Neff
Reporter
10:31 PM 05/12/2016

Sep 18, 2014: United States President Barack Obama during an official meeting with the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko in Washington, DC (USA) (Drop of Light / Shutterstock.com) Sep 18, 2014: United States President Barack Obama during an official meeting with the President of Ukraine Petro Poroshenko in Washington, DC (USA) (Drop of Light / Shutterstock.com)

The Obama administration will send a letter to every public school district in the country Friday warning them that they must allow students to use whatever bathroom and locker room corresponds to their stated gender identity, or face a federal lawsuit.

The decree, sent jointly by the Department of Justice and the Department of Education, comes just a few days after North Carolina and the federal government sued each other over the state’s recent law governing bathroom use in public buildings. It won’t be a new federal law, but will instead reflect the Obama administration’s interpretation of existing federal anti-discrimination law.

In particular, the decree is based on Title IX, the 1972 law prohibiting sex discrimination in schools that receive federal funding. While the drafters of the law may not have known it at the time, the Obama administration’s position is that the law covers discrimination based on gender identity as well as physical sex.

“A school may not require transgender students to use facilities inconsistent with their gender identity or to use individual-user facilities when other students are not required to do so,” the letter says, according to The New York Times, which obtained a copy.

Currently, federal courts have not conclusively settled whether, and to what degree, sex discrimination laws cover matters of gender identity as opposed to physical sex


Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/12/obama ... z48VxlJYXL
The classes and the races to weak to master the new conditions of life must give way {..} They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust --Karl Marx
User avatar
Doc
 
Posts: 8031
Joined: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm

Re: Steers and Queers | The LGBT Issue

Postby Typhoon » Fri May 13, 2016 7:52 am

Doc wrote:


Chemical modifications caused by behavior modification. See dancing boys of Afghanistan. They are groomed for it.


Bollocks. They are coerced. Take it up the bum or be tortured.

As for the actual origin of homosexuality, no one has yet established the cause or causes. Including you.
All the world's a stage.
User avatar
Typhoon
 
Posts: 15174
Joined: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:42 pm

Previous

Return to Current Events

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests