This Forum

This too shall pass.
Sparky

This Forum

Post by Sparky »

It might be handy to have a thread or sub-forum on which we may discuss this forum or request features, such as "It might be handy to have a thread or sub-forum on which we may discuss this forum or request features, such as ..."
Typhoon

Re: This Forum

Post by Typhoon »

Nice self-referential post. :wink:

Looks like you've created just such a thread.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

colonel sun .. the font is too small here .. I can not read ..can you pls make a bigger font as default

Sparky

Post by Sparky »

The colonel has kindly setup these threads for these sort of discussions, but you can just hold down the ctrl button and press + or - to adjust the font size for the site.
crashtech

Post by crashtech »

AzariLoveIran wrote:.

colonel sun .. the font is too small here .. I can not read ..can you pls make a bigger font as default

ALI, font size on most popular browsers can be changed to suit your eyes and screen by holding down the CTRL key, then either rolling the mouse scroll wheel, or by holding CTRL, and tapping the "+" or "-" keys. The changes you make this way should be persistent throughout the site, try it and see how it works for you!
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

crashtech wrote:
AzariLoveIran wrote:.

ALI, font size on most popular browsers can be changed to suit your eyes and screen by holding down the CTRL key, then either rolling the mouse scroll wheel, or by holding CTRL, and tapping the "+" or "-" keys. The changes you make this way should be persistent throughout the site, try it and see how it works for you !

"crashtech" , I knew of CTRL "+" or "-"

but

"holding down the CTRL key, then either rolling the mouse scroll wheel" was new to me .. learned something new

and , you right, it stays that way for future use

thanx

crashtech

Post by crashtech »

I make use of that function very often lately, as I work on many different computers of varying screen sizes and resolutions, and to top it off, I have turned 45, and am resisting the need for bifocals (old man glasses) :roll: