A Week Of Groceries

This too shall pass.
YMix

A Week Of Groceries

Post by YMix »

It seems as a people, we have a fascination with photographing our food. From Henry’s series of riders, to looking on instagram we cant help but document what we consume. Photographer Peter Menzel started this intriguing series of one weeks of groceries from around the world, taking traditional food photography to a much larger scale.
http://fstoppers.com/what-a-week-of-gro ... -the-world
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Typhoon

Re: A Week Of Groceries

Post by Typhoon »

YMix wrote:
It seems as a people, we have a fascination with photographing our food. From Henry’s series of riders, to looking on instagram we cant help but document what we consume. Photographer Peter Menzel started this intriguing series of one weeks of groceries from around the world, taking traditional food photography to a much larger scale.
http://fstoppers.com/what-a-week-of-gro ... -the-world
How on earth did he get the Japanese family kids from flashing the ubiquitous "V" sign with their fingers? :wink:
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

hmm, australia and canada are the places to be for big lumps of fresh meat.

i suspect more australian households look like the american one than that picture suggests.
ultracrepidarian
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Chad was an interesting photo with all of the water bottles in the background.
Been busy doing stuff
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

My table would look most like those in Mongolia and Turkey. Still too many grains and starches, but close.

I take it that the French people are eating cats?