World War III

This too shall pass.
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Depends on the Specific People Involved........

Post by monster_gardener »

Mr. Perfect wrote:We are one obama blunder from radiated atmosphere. I think if you haven't learned how to deal with nuclear war it is too late for you. Can you imagine living in say NYC? Darwin award material.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/19/world ... ml?hp&_r=0
The United States plans to carry out small ground-force exercises in Poland and Estonia in an attempt to reassure NATO’s Eastern European members worried about Russia’s military operations in and near Ukraine, Western officials said Friday.

The moves are part of a broader effort by NATO to strengthen the alliance’s air, sea and land presence in Eastern Europe in response to Russia’s new assertiveness in the region.

It is not yet clear what additional troop deployments the United States and other NATO nations might undertake in Eastern Europe after the exercises and to what extent the moves would ease anxieties there.
Why is it that all the Europeans and other leftists that used to shake their fist are now strangely silent about US intervention and presence on foreign sovereign soil. Imperialism. Remember when they used to spew about that all the time.

Why is that I wonder. I would hate to think Europeans and leftists are morally and intellectually bankrupt.

Personally, I don't think one European is worth one American GI.
Thank You Very Much for your post, Mr. Perfect.
Can you imagine living in say NYC? Darwin award material.
I hope you are wrong but sadly thanks to obama you may be right....

The good bad new is that AIUI taxes and the insanities of NYC's recent Mayors is getting some people to leave Sodom ;-) oops I mean Staten Island before it is too late.........

Personally, I don't think one European is worth one American GI.
Often but not always true........

Remembering that even in Sodom there were a few people G_D considered just.....*

Will depend on the specific people being compared......

Too many bad amoung Uz even including the G.I.s..........

For example comparing the vile Soldier of Allah Major Nidal Hassan, who Heaven help US, was legally an American G.I. and Lech Walesa of Poland & Solidarity or the late Great Lady Margaret Thatcher or Pope John Paul II favors the Europeans.......

IIRC there was another American Muslim G.I. traitor who shot & fragged his fellow soldiers overseas....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta ... n_K._Akbar

AFAIAC Sgt. Akbar/Kool can be shot, gassed or fried if it saves someone like Angela Merkel appears to be......

And comparing, again Heaven Help US, the Disgusting Pretender obama who is legally Commander in Chief of all the American G.I.s with many of the Eastern Europeans who AIUI want nothing to do with Soviet/Russian/Communism/Imperialism and were willing to assist US to assure that & also help with the fight against the IslamoFascists but obama betrayed them again favors such Europeans against the sorry excuse for an American leading US.......

*Although marginally......... :roll:
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Doc

Re: World War III

Post by Doc »

ralfy wrote:Also, probably related to the petro-dollar and peak oil.
Your head must be a very crowded place,.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros