World War III

This too shall pass.
Mr. Perfect

World War III

Post by Mr. Perfect »

As the dust settles on the mindbogglingly stupid deal between 5 nations and Iran, the implications are becoming clear.

The schoolboy man child obama likes to color with red crayons and draw lines, but he seems to forget where he drew them as we see in Syria and the raft of broken promises and lies regarding hc and many other topics.

As Iran marched unimpeded toward a bomb obama had a big problem because of course he had gotten out the red crayon on that one.

obama does not want to strike Iran for a number of reasons, chief among them is that overall he is sympathetic to the Iranian regime. He doesn't want to strike them but in moments of realpolitik weakness he promised he would.

So with tanking poll numbers and a no upside political problem with Iran he punted and prayed.

The punt:

At best this deal slows down Iran by 6 months but beyond that absolutely nothing. What was originally hailed as a comprehensive deal over the weekend was walked back to a "first step", a first step toward what? Iran drug obama to the table not the other way around, Iran has chips now it didn't have before.

The pray:

By putting Iran on a sanctioned course toward a bomb Israel will have no choice but to strike first, triggering a regional war or arms race.

Unfortunately a war in the region will disrupt energy supplies and dumb@$$ politicians from many nations will see it as a pretext for intervention.

This is how world wars start. Dumb people picking dumb Presidents who then do dumb things out of desperation and narcissistic self preservation at the expense of others.
Censorship isn't necessary
Endovelico

Re: World War III

Post by Endovelico »

Mr. Perfect wrote:As the dust settles on the mindbogglingly stupid deal between 5 nations and Iran, the implications are becoming clear.

The schoolboy man child obama likes to color with red crayons and draw lines, but he seems to forget where he drew them as we see in Syria and the raft of broken promises and lies regarding hc and many other topics.

As Iran marched unimpeded toward a bomb obama had a big problem because of course he had gotten out the red crayon on that one.

obama does not want to strike Iran for a number of reasons, chief among them is that overall he is sympathetic to the Iranian regime. He doesn't want to strike them but in moments of realpolitik weakness he promised he would.

So with tanking poll numbers and a no upside political problem with Iran he punted and prayed.

The punt:

At best this deal slows down Iran by 6 months but beyond that absolutely nothing. What was originally hailed as a comprehensive deal over the weekend was walked back to a "first step", a first step toward what? Iran drug obama to the table not the other way around, Iran has chips now it didn't have before.

The pray:

By putting Iran on a sanctioned course toward a bomb Israel will have no choice but to strike first, triggering a regional war or arms race.

Unfortunately a war in the region will disrupt energy supplies and dumb@$$ politicians from many nations will see it as a pretext for intervention.

This is how world wars start. Dumb people picking dumb Presidents who then do dumb things out of desperation and narcissistic self preservation at the expense of others.
The simple answer:

"Mr. Perfect for President!... Now!..."
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Better to have a Bug Out Bag for Brazil........

Post by monster_gardener »

Endovelico wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:As the dust settles on the mindbogglingly stupid deal between 5 nations and Iran, the implications are becoming clear.

The punt:

The pray:

The simple answer:

"Mr. Perfect for President!... Now!..."
Thank You Very Much for your post, Endovelico.

Actually IMVHO, a better solution for Portuguese in general might to have visas & Go Bags/Bug Out Bags ready for quick passage to Brazil....

Ideally go to Brazil ahead of time and get things set up just in case....

G_d seems to have blessed the Portuguese by having Brazil be to a large degree be south of the the Doldrums which may delay the passage of radioactive fallout from the Northern Hemisphere enough for it to decay to a liveable level.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intertropi ... gence_Zone

I am NOT joking in the least as I make this suggestion.

Just as I was not joking about safety prep before going to demonstrations.

Hopefully nothing will happen.........

But don't bet your life on nothing happening.......

Your Friend,
Monster Gardener........
A bug-out bag[1][2] is a portable kit that contains the items one would require to survive for seventy-two hours[3][4] when evacuating from a disaster. The focus is on evacuation, rather than long-term survival, distinguishing the bug-out bag from a survival kit, a boating or aviation emergency kit, or a fixed-site disaster supplies kit. The kits are also popular in the survivalism subculture.[5
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Go_bag
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

It has been written: we the world deserve number III. Rapture Rupture.
But Mr.P, you give oBambi way to much credit for being the Lord's affiliate in making the RR come true. He's just a piece of burned skin, that little speck bit right of the middle at 4 o'clock.

Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

WW III already in play .. only difference is , WW III will not be a shooting war but economic , hegemony, influence, market share and and and war

in that sense , America losing battles , in retreat .. others winning WW III

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The usual war mongers are upset.

That alone suggests that this deal may prove to be a good thing.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Wow.
Taboo

Post by Taboo »

World war III? Looking in the wrong place, Mr. P.
US bombers challenge China
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Already covered in the other thread ST, this WW is gonna be bigger than all the rest. The bible prophesied China's involvement (Rev 16:12 ). Amazing.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Its not WWIII THe Chinese are testing Obama. But perhaps the Chinese government will decide at some point it needs to get rid of some of its excess male population.

http://in.reuters.com/article/2013/11/2 ... DY20131126
UPDATE 1-Defying China, U.S. aircraft fly over East China Sea without notification

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:35am IST

By Phil Stewart and David Alexander

Nov 26 (Reuters) - Two unarmed U.S. B-52 bombers on a training mission flew over disputed islands in the East China Sea without informing Beijing, Pentagon officials said on Tuesday, defying China's declaration of a new airspace defense zone in the region.

The flight on Monday night did not prompt a response from China, and the White House on Tuesday urged Beijing to resolve its dispute with Japan over the islands diplomatically, without resorting to "threats or inflammatory language."

China published coordinates for an East China Sea Air Defence Identification Zone over the weekend and warned it would take "defensive emergency measures" against aircraft that failed to identify themselves properly in the airspace.

The zone covers most of that sea and includes the skies over islands at the heart of a territorial dispute with Japan.

"The policy announced by the Chinese over the weekend is unnecessarily inflammatory," White House spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters in California, where President Barack Obama is traveling.

"These are the kinds of differences that should not be addressed with threats or inflammatory language, but rather can and should be resolved diplomatically," he said.

The dispute flared ahead of a trip to the region by Vice President Joe Biden, who is scheduled to travel to Japan early next week and also has stops in China and South Korea. The White House announced the trip in early November.

Two U.S. B-52 bombers carried out the flight, part of a long-planned exercise, on Monday night Eastern Standard Time, a U.S. military official said, identifying the type of aircraft on condition of anonymity.

Pentagon officials said there was no Chinese response.

"We have conducted operations in the area of the Senkakus. We have continued to follow our normal procedures, which include not filing flight plans, not radioing ahead and not registering our frequencies," spokesman Colonel Steve Warren said, using the Japanese name for the islands.

DESTABILIZING

The United States and close ally Japan have sharply criticized China's airspace declaration, with U.S. Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel calling it a "destabilizing attempt to alter the status quo in the region." He said on Saturday the United States would not change how it operates there.

Some airlines in the region agreed to begin complying with the Chinese identification measures, which effectively force countries to recognize Beijing's authority there.

But Japan's two biggest airlines - Japan Airlines and ANA Holdings - bowed to a Japanese government request to stop complying with the Chinese demands for flight plans and other information. They will stop providing the information beginning Wednesday, spokesmen for the carriers said.

Experts said the Chinese move was aimed at chipping away at Tokyo's claim to administrative control over the area, including the tiny uninhabited islands known as the Senkaku in Japan and the Diaoyu in China.

While Washington does not take a position on the sovereignty of the islands, it recognizes that Japan has administrative control over them and is therefore bound by treaty to defend Japan in the event of an armed conflict.

The Pentagon said the training exercise "involved two aircraft flying from Guam and returning to Guam." Warren said the U.S. military aircraft were neither observed nor were contacted by the Chinese aircraft.

China's Defence Ministry said on Monday it had lodged protests with the U.S. and Japanese embassies in Beijing over the criticism from Washington and Tokyo of the zone.

China also summoned Japan's ambassador, warning Tokyo to "stop words and actions which create friction and harm regional stability," China's Foreign Ministry said. Meanwhile, Tokyo and Seoul summoned Chinese diplomats to protest.

In addition, China sent its sole aircraft carrier on a training mission into the South China Sea on Tuesday amid maritime disputes with the Philippines and other neighbors and tension over its airspace defense zone.

It is the first time it was sent to the South China Sea.

Australia summoned China's ambassador to express concern over its imposition of an "Air Defence Identification Zone" over the East China Sea, the foreign minister said on Tuesday, decrying the move as unhelpful in a region beset by tension. (Reporting by Phil Stewart and David Alexander; Editing by Cynthia Osterman and Vicki Allen)
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Taboo

Post by Taboo »

Play with fire like that and before you know it, you got rid of your "excess" cities.

Nothing good will come of this. East Asia suffers from the same chauvinist xenophobia as Western Europe did before WWI, when Germany and the UK were each other's biggest trading partners. It's a lot scarier than Iran.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Taboo wrote:Play with fire like that and before you know it, you got rid of your "excess" cities.

Nothing good will come of this. East Asia suffers from the same chauvinist xenophobia as Western Europe did before WWI, when Germany and the UK were each other's biggest trading partners. It's a lot scarier than Iran.
Of course it is scarier than Iran. I have been watching seeming irrational Chinese hyper nationalistic posts get 100's of views within a couple of days for a couple of years. They have seemed to calmed down lately but mostly because people started getting upset by them.

http://spengler.atimes.net/viewforum.php?f=14
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Taboo wrote: . . .

East Asia suffers from the same chauvinist xenophobia as Western Europe did before WWI, when Germany and the UK were each other's biggest trading partners. It's a lot scarier than Iran.
Unfortunately, I have to more or less agree with this.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

the only war i think china is really capable of and which would be destructive to the rest of us is an economic one, because when it comes down to it their nationalist xenophobes are perfectly correct and they are surrounded by countries which would not align with them and they are alone.

when i tick off the nations that either have the technology or the population or resources to be relevant in a world war i really cant think of any that are likely to ally with them against the entire west and much of asia.

i also dont see the barbarian spunk required to pull off being ww2 germany and at this stage their political system is looking unlikely to throw up the hitler, even if their is a good collection of wannabees lurking around the edges.

of course if they do play hard on spiteful economic games that may well force the west to become more aggresive which then triggers a different calculus on all this and perhaps gives them more allies.. but im not convinced by the orientalism nonsense and dont really see china as being that outward or clever on those levels.

they are just as likely to chuck a hissy fit and go all internal again.
ultracrepidarian
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Typhoon wrote:The usual war mongers are upset.

That alone suggests that this deal may prove to be a good thing.
Imagine being a person who is revolted by the prospect of negotiations and potential non-violent settlements. When you start to unpack it philosophically it becomes very ugly indeed. No point even talking to [enemy du jour], it must end in blood no matter what.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Doc wrote:Its not WWIII THe Chinese are testing Obama. But perhaps the Chinese government will decide at some point it needs to get rid of some of its excess male population.
This is the stupidest hypothetical motivation for starting a war ever suggested. But I'm not blaming you, Doc, this is one of the Spengleroid articles of faith.

China is potentially scary because of its capabilities as its a massive industrialized nation with nuclear weapons, but aside from there being no benefit to their starting a war, there is no indication that they are even thinking about it. Their military isn't even built for war, they've shrunk it an geared it towards suppression of domestic uprisings, which is probably a more realistic future threat for the CCP.

Personally I'm holding out for Ragnarok, because you're going to see Odin fighting giants in the sky before you see a Sino-American war. They aren't even fighting proxy wars yet, the traditional foreplay for mutual suicide of empires.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:Its not WWIII THe Chinese are testing Obama. But perhaps the Chinese government will decide at some point it needs to get rid of some of its excess male population.
This is the stupidest hypothetical motivation for starting a war ever suggested. But I'm not blaming you, Doc, this is one of the Spengleroid articles of faith.

China is potentially scary because of its capabilities as its a massive industrialized nation with nuclear weapons, but aside from there being no benefit to their starting a war, there is no indication that they are even thinking about it. Their military isn't even built for war, they've shrunk it an geared it towards suppression of domestic uprisings, which is probably a more realistic future threat for the CCP.

Personally I'm holding out for Ragnarok, because you're going to see Odin fighting giants in the sky before you see a Sino-American war. They aren't even fighting proxy wars yet, the traditional foreplay for mutual suicide of empires.

They are not there yet. And the leadership knows it. They would lose a war fought today on a massive scale. So unless they are planning to get rid of the excess male population ....

Now does that soothe your Ibbyroid ? :lol:
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

They are not there yet. And the leadership knows it. They would lose a war fought today on a massive scale. So unless they are planning to get rid of the excess male population ....
Everyone would lose a war fought on a massive scale today, and why would they want to eliminate hundreds of millions of their own population anyway? You didn't really justify your stupid statement from before, you just repeated it.
noddy

Post by noddy »

the paranoid cynical answer would be a gentlemans agreement between the all the magor players corrupt gubmints about how they all deal with their increasing angry unemployed populations.

first step,they all agree no nukes.
ultracrepidarian
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

noddy wrote:the paranoid cynical answer would be a gentlemans agreement between the all the magor players corrupt gubmints about how they all deal with their increasing angry unemployed populations.
Why would you need another country for that? China's modern history suggests they don't.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Ibrahim wrote:
noddy wrote:the paranoid cynical answer would be a gentlemans agreement between the all the magor players corrupt gubmints about how they all deal with their increasing angry unemployed populations.
Why would you need another country for that? China's modern history suggests they don't.
i hope i was being absurdly cynical.

as for needing another country, thats obvious, it creates a nice external blame with story to match and leaves the administration looking less odious to its own people than civil war does.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Ibrahim wrote:
Doc wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

Everyone would lose a war fought on a massive scale today, and why would they want to eliminate hundreds of millions of their own population anyway? You didn't really justify your stupid statement from before, you just repeated it.
The Chinese don't seem to bellieve the "Spengleroid" BS Kinda of surprised you believe it ibby.
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
So now I guess Mr P has to acknowledge MMGW as truth, because it's in Revelations. :roll:

More pertinent, v. 12 when looked at in context is a symbol for God's judgement coming down on Babylon, a problematic symbol, but certainly not one that stands for a Chinese army coming for the righteousness, faithful remnant.

This is why Rapture fans give me the absolute shits. Cherry picking, no context, "holy crap it looks like something that might support me as the last good guy being mobbed by all the degenerates". They virtually never get it right.
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

The fun part with Rapture people is finding out who will play the "God's wrath" role next. Huns, no wait Goths, no wait Mongols, no wait Turks, no wait Germans, no wait Russians no wait Chinese.... Its like finding out who will play Batman in the next movie.
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

Ibrahim wrote:The fun part with Rapture people is finding out who will play the "God's wrath" role next. Huns, no wait Goths, no wait Mongols, no wait Turks, no wait Germans, no wait Russians no wait Chinese.... Its like finding out who will play Batman in the next movie.

As long as it's not freaking Ben Affleck.

" Jokah, you wicked pissah, this time justice is commin' for ya, ya bastid".