Internet Trolls and Personality Traits

This too shall pass.
Marcus

Re: Internet Trolls and Personality Traits

Post by Marcus »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:and...... then there's catfish noodling.....^^.......
Here you go, Liz . . .

xOxt6r7HSNg
"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon
"I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels."
—John Calvin
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ibs became fascinating to me, I had never had access to the unfiltered mind of a sociopath before. Not to mention the bizarre blending of a gay muslim rich left wing immigrant defending the homeland (like Spengler) from the other side of the globe. What a combo.

I originally recoiled at his acid effect on race relations, for someone like me who wants harmony among the races he was obviously instinctively a mortal enemy. His race baiting.

Can't say I miss him though. I only ever think of him when someone mentions him. I didn't find him stimulating from an intellectual point of view. Stock low info liberal talking points mostly.

None of this is surprising, we've seen the loss of every liberal who had any kind of grasp on political reality. The only ones left are foreigners who don't know America very well and well... Zack Morris. Sort of explains itself.

Sad in a way, but unavoidable. When a belief system dies, the people die with it often times. See Maya, etc.
Censorship isn't necessary
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Marcus wrote:
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:and...... then there's catfish noodling.....^^.......
Here you go, Liz . . .

xOxt6r7HSNg
Marcus,

Thanks for the education. I was thinking about going catfish noodling, but the idea of using my noodle as bait seemed.... painful. ;)

Good thing I watched this first.

I should know better than tot listen to LG... ;)
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Ibs became fascinating to me, I had never had access to the unfiltered mind of a sociopath before. Not to mention the bizarre blending of a gay muslim rich left wing immigrant defending the homeland (like Spengler) from the other side of the globe. What a combo.

I originally recoiled at his acid effect on race relations, for someone like me who wants harmony among the races he was obviously instinctively a mortal enemy. His race baiting.

Can't say I miss him though. I only ever think of him when someone mentions him. I didn't find him stimulating from an intellectual point of view. Stock low info liberal talking points mostly.

None of this is surprising, we've seen the loss of every liberal who had any kind of grasp on political reality. The only ones left are foreigners who don't know America very well and well... Zack Morris. Sort of explains itself.

Sad in a way, but unavoidable. When a belief system dies, the people die with it often times. See Maya, etc.
Textbook example of a trolling post.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Simple Minded wrote:Marcus,
Thanks for the education. I was thinking about going catfish noodling, but the idea of using my noodle as bait seemed.... painful. ;) . .)
Glad I could help, SM. But if you think catfish noodling might be painful, it's nothing compared to the perils of nude flyfishing . . .
Attachments
T-PerilsNude2_2.jpg
T-PerilsNude2_2.jpg (64.47 KiB) Viewed 724 times
"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon
"I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels."
—John Calvin
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Ibs became fascinating to me, I had never had access to the unfiltered mind of a sociopath before. . .
I could not agree more . . .
--- Richard Nixon
—John Calvin
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Let's Do Forward Looking Damnatio Memoriae on Voldemort.....

Post by monster_gardener »

Marcus wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Ibs became fascinating to me, I had never had access to the unfiltered mind of a sociopath before. . .
Thank You VERY MUCH for Your Posts, Marcus & Mr. Perfect,
Marcus wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:.... became fascinating to me, I had never had access to the unfiltered mind of a sociopath before. . .
Or whatever Voldemort was.... ;)

But really unless we want it back.......

Let's do forward looking Damnatio Memoria on Voldemort......
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Rabbit noodling in Australia using venomous noodles.
Wynx1ukwdVA
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila