David Goldman the Prophet

This too shall pass.
Endovelico

Re: David Goldman the Prophet

Post by Endovelico »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:We go back to the main theme:

http://pjmedia.com/spengler/2014/12/06/ ... /#comments
I don't give a damn about Spengler, but even he understands some of what is going on:

"I am concerned first of all with America’s strength, and we have weakened our position materially, perhaps decisively, by misreading Russia. Hurling insults at Putin will have all the impact of a small child displaying his courage in front of the lion cage at the zoo. How many disasters will befall us before our policy-making elite stops to consider the basic flaws in its thinking?"
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Today there is an article in ATOL from David Goldman, Spengler, Why Jews are good at money

The sort of admiration shown in China for the historic ability of Jews to make money makes Jews uncomfortable, given the ugly history of European Jew-hatred

Interesting article

would not comment B4 others do

Folks, pls comment :lol:

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Comments???..... uhn..... we got swag....'>.....:

and a book recommendation:

spengler wrote:Michael Pillsbury, a former defense and intelligence official now at the Hudson Institute, claims that China has planned a “hundred-year marathon” since the days of Mao Zedong culminating in world domination. The difference between Rohmer’s fantasy and Pillsbury’s scholarship is that Pillsbury may turn out to be right after the fact. China may dominate the world, and future historians well may reconstruct China’s intent to dominate the world from the same sort of documents that Pillsbury cites.
Read more: http://pjmedia.com/spengler/2015/02/13/ ... z3RriH7hEL
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:
spengler wrote:Michael Pillsbury, a former defense and intelligence official now at the Hudson Institute, claims that China has planned a “hundred-year marathon” since the days of Mao Zedong culminating in world domination. The difference between Rohmer’s fantasy and Pillsbury’s scholarship is that Pillsbury may turn out to be right after the fact. China may dominate the world, and future historians well may reconstruct China’s intent to dominate the world from the same sort of documents that Pillsbury cites.
Read more: http://pjmedia.com/spengler/2015/02/13/ ... z3RriH7hEL
I dunno..... I'm still rooting for Japan Inc. Hopefully, the Chinese are really Japanese pretending to be Chinese to keep us guoylows ignorant of their true intentions.

One hundred year plans are for children. Endo has a 500 year plan. The Muslims have a 1000 year plan. Christians have eternal plans.......
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Oh, it's beans, beans, beans, and buggery, buggery, buggery.......

Beans, beans, beans........

http://pjmedia.com/spengler/2015/03/19/ ... isgusting/

and buggery, buggery, buggery.......'>>........

http://pjmedia.com/spengler/2015/03/20/ ... ilization/
Heracleum Persicum

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:Oh, it's beans, beans, beans, and buggery, buggery, buggery.......

Yes, I saw that article .. David Goldman is a whore .. he has sold himself to Zionist criminals

Not worth debating him .. written him off

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:Oh, it's beans, beans, beans, and buggery, buggery, buggery.......

Yes, I saw that article .. David Goldman is a whore .. he has sold himself to Zionist criminals

That is ok I have pretty much written you off as well. :roll:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

Dont have that feelin, Doc

You the guy most replying to my posts :lol:

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Beans, beans, beans........

http://pjmedia.com/spengler/2015/03/19/ ... isgusting/

Beans and buggery?

Whatever happened to good old rum, sodomy, and the lash?

Don't know much about beans, except that I find Starbucks coffee to be over-roasted and thus bitter.

Don't know much about buggery, either.
However, when it comes to buggery, methinks Spenglerman is simply trying to draw attention away from issues a bit closer to home . . .

Such an article is a new low point for Spenglerman.

And, like it or not, buggery is one of the common threads that runs through the histories of all civilizations.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Spengler's insane article is beyond commentary, but I would like to comment on this phrase:
...Love of the cosmos reduces to idolatrous love of self. It is a radically different sort of love than the love of YHWH or Jesus, who are distinct beings with a personality, even if incomprehensible in their totality...
Some people have pointed out that the Jewish YHWH is no other but Jove, even in name, both of them being also the primary and paramount Sun-god who has been with us for as long as we exist as a species... No matter what we call him, the Sun is the only god we have ever known and worshiped. What does one think is the meaning of December 25th, the birthday of several divine children throughout the millennia?... The war between religions is in that respect totally meaningless, a true civil war between worshipers of the same Sun-god, under his many aliases...
noddy

Post by noddy »

so does anyone know, or know of research, that shows that middle ages persian stuff isnt full of homo allegory ?

the early greek stuff was, its no big deal really, even if it is embarrasing to some.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc wrote:

Did you notice that generally I am the only one?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote:so does anyone know, or know of research, that shows that middle ages persian stuff isnt full of homo allegory ?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hafez
According to one tradition, before meeting his patron Hajji Zayn al-Attar Hāfez had been working in a bakery, delivering bread to a wealthy quarter of the town. There, he first saw Shakh-e Nabat, a woman of great beauty, to whom some of his poems are addressed. Ravished by her beauty, but knowing that his love for her would not be requited, he allegedly held his first mystic vigil in his desire to realize this union. During this, he encountered a being of surpassing beauty who identified himself as an angel, and his further attempts at union became mystic; a pursuit of spiritual union with the divine. A Western parallel is that of Dante and Beatrice.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:

A sadist and a masochist are walking down the street.

The masochist turns to the sadist and says "Hurt me! Hurt me Please!!!!"

The sadist says "No!"
Heracleum Persicum

Encyclopedia of Homosexuality, ed. Wayne Dynes (New York: Garland, 1990).
By : Daniel Eisenberg

With Hebrew as a lingua franca to talk to Jewish merchants anywhere, Jewish traders from al-Ándalus dominated the European slave trade.

“Slavs,” from whose name the word “slave” is derived, were brought from eastern Europe to al-Ándalus for sale.

Jewish doctors created eunuchs for export to other Islamic countries.

Sephardic Judaism was also very misogynist, at times more than the often quite misogynist Islamic culture.

Sometimes (as with the Almoravids) there are suggestions of a proto-feminism in Spanish anti-Semitism, as there are at other times in the Christian campaign to expel Islam from the peninsula.

A link between Spanish Jews and homosexuality is suggested by circumstantial evidence; it is also a common theme of Spanish anti-Semitism.

The first known condemnations of homosexuality in the peninsula, in the seventh century, coincide with harsh penalties against Jews.

The well-documented Jewish role in the introduction of Islamic rule to Spain, and the thriving of Jews in that culture, where homosexuality was tolerated and sometimes openly encouraged (*Spain), is itself circumstantial evidence of Jewish sexual behavior.

Under Christian rulers who were tolerant of homosexuality, such as Juan II and Enrique IV, Jews thrived; under those
intolerant, such as Ferdinand and Isabella, Jews suffered.

Judaism was spoken of by those hostile as a contagious condition, a charge familiar from homophobic literature of many periods. Jews were accused of having introduced homosexuality to Spain (through the Moors); after they were expelled from Spain in 1492 and briefly took refuge in Portugal, Jews were accused of having introduced homosexuality into that country.

The countries in which they finally settled after the expulsion were those more tolerant of homosexuality :
the Ottoman empire and to a lesser extent Italy.

Satirical poetry of the thirteenth through fifteenth and seventeenth centuries frequently associates Jewishness with sexual perversion.

In the twentieth century, “Jew” was used in Spain as an epithet meaning “homosexual,” and homosexuals were often referred to as a “sect.”

This was virtually unknown a century ago, and some has only been saved in the famous Cairo genizah (storeroom of old manuscripts). It is far from being completely translated or assimilated, although some Hebrew texts have been known, and seemingly discussed in some circles in Spain, for over fifty years. In it pederasty is widely found, and while male-female love is by no means absent, it is less prominent than in Hispano-Arabic poetry.

There are scores of pederastic poems, by the greatest Jewish authors of the period: Ibn Gabirol, Samuel ha-Nagid, Moses Ibn Ezra, Judah ha-Levi, and others.

In addition, strong love between adult males, such as Moses Ibn Ezra and the younger Judah ha-Levi, is found in the poems.

Male-male love was used as a religious metaphor; Israel’s love for God was expressed as love of a male.

In different poems Israel takes sometimes a male, at other times a female role.

These poems are frequently referred to by later Sephardic poets, and one must conclude that they circulated widely at the time, and were not viewed as something which needed to be kept secret from other Jews. (Being in Hebrew, they were of course unknown to non-Jews.)

The conclusion seems unavoidable that they reflect widespread homosexual behavior among Sephardic Jews, at least until they moved to Christian territory in the late eleventh century, after which the pederastic poetry tapers off. As
homosexuality was treated much more secretively by Jews living in Christian Spain, by the converts and
descendants of converts who were to dominate Spanish intellectual life in the fifteenth through seventeenth centuries, and by Sephardic Jews who chose exile from Spain over conversion in 1492, its extent is impossible to determine. It is probably reflected in the androgyne of the Kabbala, and in the mystery and fearful power surrounding the Hebrew language, which permitted access to secret, untranslated texts. Among the converts there are occasional suggestions of sympathy with what may have been considered a heritage, even if it was no longer
expressed in sexual activity and only known through vague oral transmission, the pederastic poetry having
been lost or forgotten. The poets and intellectual leaders of Sepharad were also Biblical scholars, indeed those who founded modern Biblical scholarship. Besides compiling the first dictionaries of Biblical Hebrew, they examined
the chronology of the Bible, detecting for the first time the two Isaiahs and identifying the Pentateuch
as post-Mosaic. As they saw the Bible as their national as well as poetic and religious source, their views on Biblical homosexuality (to which Biblical chronology is very relevant) are worthy of reconstruction, though not yet studied in any Western language. That Samuel ha-Nagid claimed descent from and identified with King *David, however,
suggests that he perceived David, Israel’s great poetking and symbol, as predominantly homosexual. The Song of Songs, traditionally interpreted as portraying love of God from a symbolic female viewpoint, and whose role in the Kabbala is well-known, was of course taken as the work of David’s son Solomon.

Although modern archeology does not support it, Sephardic Jews dated their presence in Spain from
the time of David and Solomon, when Jews accompanied the Phoenician traders; the Phoenician king
Hiram was a friend of David and Solomon.

These Biblical experts must have noted the homosexual temple prostitution which reached its peak during the reigns of David and Solomon (Deut. 23:17-18; 1 Kings 14:24, 15:12, 22:24; 2 Kings 23:7; see *Kadesh). Ha-Nagid never tired of talking of his Levite origin, to which he ascribed his talents as a poet, and Judah ha-Levi (‘the Levi’) also chose to
emphasize that fact; it is possible that they saw a link between homosexuality and the Levi priesthood, which figured prominently during the times of the two great kings. When one finds verse claiming that “If Moses could have seen...my friend, ...he would not have written in his Torah ‘Do not lie with mankind as thou liest with women’” (Schirmann, “The Ephebe,” p. 65), one can be sure that Biblical homosexuality
was seen somewhat differently than it commonly is today.

Granada. No part of Hispano-Jewish history is more fascinating than is that of Granada. Granada was Jewish before Islam reached the peninsula, and early Arabic writers repeatedly called it a Jewish city, “Garnata al-Yahud” (Granada of the Jews). The Zirid kingdom of Granada emerged as an independent entity after the breakdown of centralized Islamic authority in Córdoba, and insecurity in that city led distinguished Jewsto move to Granada. Granada was in the eleventh century the center of Sephardic civilization at its peak, and from 1027 until 1066
Granada was a powerful Jewish state. Jews did not hold the foreigner (dhimmi) status typical of Islamic rule. Samuel Ibn Nagrilla, recognized by Sephardic Jews everywhere as the quasi-political ha-Nagid (‘The Prince’), was king in all but name. As vizier he made policy and--much more unusual--led the army. In his poetry, the main source for his military career, there is found a disturbing joy in gory combat in the name of the lord of Israel. It is said that Samuel’s strengthening and fortification of Granada was what permitted it, later, to survive as the last Islamic state
in the Iberian peninsula.

All of the greatest figures of eleventh-century Hispano-Jewish culture are associated with Granada.

Moses Ibn Ezra was from Granada; on his invitation Judah ha-Levi spent several years there as his guest. Ibn Gabirol’s patrons and hosts were the Jewish viziers of Granada, Samuel ha-Nagid and his son Joseph. One cannot avoid the conclusion, for which there is also evidence in the memoirs of the last Zirid king, that homosexuality and pederasty were the norm in aristocratic Jewish and Muslim circles in Granada.

In a startling thesis, Bargebuhr has proposed that the Alhambra (*Granada) was begun during this period. On the basis of a poem of Ibn Gabirol first published in 1941, plus architectural evidence, he has proposed that the Fountain of the Lions was part of a Jewish temple-palace, whose foundations can still be seen. According to Bargebuhr, it was undertaken by Samuel ha-Nagid’s son and successor Joseph, 1000 years after the destruction of the Second Temple in Jerusalem. Joseph did not have his father’s political skills, however, and was assassinated in 1066 during the only anti-Jewish pogrom in Islamic Spain. While the Jewish community of Granada reestablished itself for some years, this marked the beginning of the end, and a turning point in Sephardic history. Judah ha-Levi’s Zionism has the fate of Zirid Granada as its immediate background.

The final period of independent Granadine history, the Nasrid kingdom of the thirteenth to fifteenth centuries, is very imperfectly known (*Granada). Estimates of the size of its Jewish community vary greatly, and little is known about its intellectual life, nor is it known to what extent the Alhambra we know, with an esthetic called homosexual
(*Granada), reflects the putative original Jewish temple-palace, although it might. Some Jews and involuntary converts to Christianity fled to Granada from the newly hostile Christian Spain; they were warmly received by the Jewish community there. After conquering the city Ferdinand and Isabella had the Jewish quarter razed as a site for the cathedral, and Jewish inscriptions obliterated. They left nothing (other than the Fountain of the Lions) to
remind one that Granada was once a major Jewish city, even, briefly, a new Jerusalem. The unexpected decision to expel all Jews from Spain was made in Granada only three months after its conquest.

Daniel Eisenberg

:lol: :lol: :lol: ... I posted this under Alias "AzariLoveIran" in that Spengler article .. let's see whether he has the balls to let it be and comment on it

Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:
Doc wrote:

A sadist and a masochist are walking down the street.

The masochist turns to the sadist and says "Hurt me! Hurt me Please!!!!"

The sadist says "No!"
Kind of reminds me of this:
pveGeGjyMZM
Doc

Post by Doc »

New Spengler and New Atimes.com Is up and running.

http://atimes.com/2015/03/the-lone-rang ... manifesto/
The Lone Ranger and the Continental Op: A manifesto

What a nation cannot imagine, it cannot accomplish. Americans cannot imagine states so disordered as to be beyond redemption that their ruin is inevitable. Sometimes a lasting low-intensity conflict is as good as it gets. Since the Pilgrim Fathers fled the Thirty Years War in 1620, America has conceived itself as a journey towards redemption. For the past century and more, America has confused the redemption of those individuals who choose to become Americans with the redemption of all the peoples of the world. That confusion is the mother of all the failures in America’s foreign policy.
Heracleum Persicum

Folks , I am fighting it out with David Goldman in his fora ..

have a look

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

have a look

From what little I can see(My browser is acting flaky again and goes blank regularly on some site) it appears several folks are fighting it out with David. And no I don't believe Iranian women are whores. After all if they were who would marry them so they could be legally executed for going to soccer matches?
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

have a look

You guys couldn't stay away........ hah, funny........;)...........
Heracleum Persicum

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:

have a look

You guys couldn't stay away........ hah, funny........;) ..........

Spengler

We're still creating eunuchs. Mossad is putting something in the water in Iran that makes everyone impotent.

He no idi*t .. but that Zionist bug in his ass will not let go :lol:

Alexis

"Some people", yes... :-D

Post by Alexis »

Endovelico wrote:Some people have pointed out that the Jewish YHWH is no other but Jove, even in name, both of them being also the primary and paramount Sun-god who has been with us for as long as we exist as a species...
"Some people" may have said so, yes... but those people don't know the Bible :lol: :lol:

From the Wisdom of Solomon:
1 Yes, naturally stupid are all who are unaware of God, and who, from good things seen, have not been able to discover Him-who-is, or, by studying the works, have not recognised the Artificer.
2 Fire, however, or wind, or the swift air, the sphere of the stars, impetuous water, heaven's lamps, are what they have held to be the gods who govern the world.
3 If, charmed by their beauty, they have taken these for gods, let them know how much the Master of these excels them, since he was the very source of beauty that created them.
4 And if they have been impressed by their power and energy, let them deduce from these how much mightier is he that has formed them,
5 since through the grandeur and beauty of the creatures we may, by analogy, contemplate their Author.
6 Small blame, however, attaches to them, for perhaps they go astray only in their search for God and their eagerness to find him;
7 familiar with his works, they investigate them and fall victim to appearances, seeing so much beauty.
8 But even so, they have no excuse:
9 if they are capable of acquiring enough knowledge to be able to investigate the world, how have they been so slow to find its Master?
Last edited by Alexis on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alexis

Middle-East practical peace plan

Post by Alexis »

Speaking of which, the Middle East is in dire need of moderation, compassion and love between two of its most powerful nations.

We need practical and concrete ways to foster understanding and friendship.

:idea: What do you say we bring together Netanyahu of Israel and Khamenei of Iran in a quiet location with large, luxurious & comfortable bed or sofa :idea:

P.S. Of course, nobody would be asked who had the bigger... err... instrument

Hey, like the cat said...

Doc

Re: Middle-East practical peace plan

Post by Doc »

Alexis wrote:
Speaking of which, the Middle East is in dire need of moderation, compassion and love between two of its most powerful nations.

We need practical and concrete ways to foster understanding and friendship.

:idea: What do you say we bring together Netanyahu of Israel and Khamenei of Iran in a quiet location with large, luxurious & comfortable bed or sofa :idea:

P.S. Of course, nobody would be asked who had the bigger... err... instrument

Hey, like the cat said...

Thinking outside the box YES !! Obama Can !!

ldI7xuVjWiQ