The day the world changed

This too shall pass.
Mr. Perfect

The day the world changed

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So the cat is out of the bag. What was once the realm of the kookoo bird is now as mainstream as say pron, or Seinfeld. Dead in the middle of the mainstream.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/03/bill- ... surprised/
Bill Clinton says we may not be alone.

During an appearance on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live” Wednesday, the 42nd president was pressed by host Jimmy Kimmel about whether he saw any classified information while in office proving the existence of aliens.

While Clinton said he had “all the Roswell papers reviewed” and found no clear evidence that aliens exist, he also said he wouldn’t be shocked if intelligent life exists outside our planet or even if extraterrestrials one day visit Earth.

“We know now we live in an ever-expanding universe,” Clinton said. “We know that there are billions of stars and planets literally out there — and the universe is getting bigger. We know from our fancy telescopes that just in the last two years more than 20 planets have been identified outside our solar system that seem to be far enough away from their suns — and dense enough — that they might be able to support some form of life.”

“So it makes it increasing less likely that we’re alone,” he continued.

“Oh, you’re trying to give me a hint that there are aliens,” Kimmel quipped in response.

“No, I’m trying to tell you I don’t know,” Clinton replied. “But if we were visited some day, I wouldn’t be surprised. I just hope that it’s not like ‘Independence Day,’ the movie — that it’s, you know, a conflict.”
Censorship isn't necessary
monster_gardener
Location: Trolla. Land of upside down trees and tomatos........

Is G_d an Alien?

Post by monster_gardener »

Mr. Perfect wrote:So the cat is out of the bag. What was once the realm of the kookoo bird is now as mainstream as say pron, or Seinfeld. Dead in the middle of the mainstream.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/04/03/bill- ... surprised/
Bill Clinton says we may not be alone.

During an appearance on ABC’s “Jimmy Kimmel Live” Wednesday, the 42nd president was pressed by host Jimmy Kimmel about whether he saw any classified information while in office proving the existence of aliens.

While Clinton said he had “all the Roswell papers reviewed” and found no clear evidence that aliens exist, he also said he wouldn’t be shocked if intelligent life exists outside our planet or even if extraterrestrials one day visit Earth.

“We know now we live in an ever-expanding universe,” Clinton said. “We know that there are billions of stars and planets literally out there — and the universe is getting bigger. We know from our fancy telescopes that just in the last two years more than 20 planets have been identified outside our solar system that seem to be far enough away from their suns — and dense enough — that they might be able to support some form of life.”

“So it makes it increasing less likely that we’re alone,” he continued.

“Oh, you’re trying to give me a hint that there are aliens,” Kimmel quipped in response.

“No, I’m trying to tell you I don’t know,” Clinton replied. “But if we were visited some day, I wouldn’t be surprised. I just hope that it’s not like ‘Independence Day,’ the movie — that it’s, you know, a conflict.”
Thank You Very MUCH for your post, Mr. Perfect.

Try Ezekiel...........

1 In my thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River, the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.

2 On the fifth of the month—it was the fifth year of the exile of King Jehoiachin— 3 the word of the Lord came to Ezekiel the priest, the son of Buzi, by the Kebar River in the land of the Babylonians.[a] There the hand of the Lord was on him.

4 I looked, and I saw a windstorm coming out of the north—an immense cloud with flashing lightning and surrounded by brilliant light. The center of the fire looked like glowing metal, 5 and in the fire was what looked like four living creatures. In appearance their form was human, 6 but each of them had four faces and four wings. 7 Their legs were straight; their feet were like those of a calf and gleamed like burnished bronze. 8 Under their wings on their four sides they had human hands. All four of them had faces and wings, 9 and the wings of one touched the wings of another. Each one went straight ahead; they did not turn as they moved.

10 Their faces looked like this: Each of the four had the face of a human being, and on the right side each had the face of a lion, and on the left the face of an ox; each also had the face of an eagle. 11 Such were their faces. They each had two wings spreading out upward, each wing touching that of the creature on either side; and each had two other wings covering its body. 12 Each one went straight ahead. Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, without turning as they went. 13 The appearance of the living creatures was like burning coals of fire or like torches. Fire moved back and forth among the creatures; it was bright, and lightning flashed out of it. 14 The creatures sped back and forth like flashes of lightning.

15 As I looked at the living creatures, I saw a wheel on the ground beside each creature with its four faces. 16 This was the appearance and structure of the wheels: They sparkled like topaz, and all four looked alike. Each appeared to be made like a wheel intersecting a wheel. 17 As they moved, they would go in any one of the four directions the creatures faced; the wheels did not change direction as the creatures went. 18 Their rims were high and awesome, and all four rims were full of eyes all around.

19 When the living creatures moved, the wheels beside them moved; and when the living creatures rose from the ground, the wheels also rose. 20 Wherever the spirit would go, they would go, and the wheels would rise along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels. 21 When the creatures moved, they also moved; when the creatures stood still, they also stood still; and when the creatures rose from the ground, the wheels rose along with them, because the spirit of the living creatures was in the wheels.

22 Spread out above the heads of the living creatures was what looked something like a vault, sparkling like crystal, and awesome. 23 Under the vault their wings were stretched out one toward the other, and each had two wings covering its body. 24 When the creatures moved, I heard the sound of their wings, like the roar of rushing waters, like the voice of the Almighty, like the tumult of an army. When they stood still, they lowered their wings.

25 Then there came a voice from above the vault over their heads as they stood with lowered wings. 26 Above the vault over their heads was what looked like a throne of lapis lazuli, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man. 27 I saw that from what appeared to be his waist up he looked like glowing metal, as if full of fire, and that from there down he looked like fire; and brilliant light surrounded him. 28 Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him.

This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speakin

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?se ... ersion=NIV

Also Revelations/Apocalypsis.....

When one thinks about it, G_d may be an Alien.....

The Devil too.....
For the love of G_d, consider you & I may be mistaken.
Orion Must Rise: Killer Space Rocks Coming Our way
The Best Laid Plans of Men, Monkeys & Pigs Oft Go Awry
Woe to those who long for the Day of the Lord, for It is Darkness, Not Light
Nonc Hilaire

Re: The day the world changed

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I don't think Clinton is interested in Merkabah mysticism. He just wants to be first in line to tap an extraterrestrial female.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
monster_gardener

Midgets in the Earth/Jews in Space!

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I don't think Clinton is interested in Merkabah mysticism. He just wants to be first in line to tap an extraterrestrial female.
Thank you VERY MUCH for your post, Nonc Hilaire.
He just wants to be first in line to tap an extraterrestrial female.
Very Good!
:lol:

Clever!
8-)

Might not work as Bill plans though......

And the Sons of Men entered into the Daughters of G_d (DOGs ;) * )....
And there were Midgets in the Earth ;)

BTW Per Mr. Spock/Nimoy, Vulcans are Jewish and the Vulcan Peace sign is based on the female divine Shekinah sign which is so powerful that prayer shawls are advised as shielding ;)

Captain James T. Kirk is Jewish too but was passing for Goy...... ;)

Star Trek TOS was really Jews in Space!

Need to find that video......

ZAZhtT-dUyo

*Per Mark Twain & many others, Dogs are better than Depraved Sinful Chaos Monkeys ;) :roll:
Last edited by monster_gardener on Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I don't think Clinton is interested in Merkabah mysticism. He just wants to be first in line to tap an extraterrestrial female.
James T Kirk.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Demon of Undoing wrote:
James T Kirk.
But that's still in the future. Ballin' Bill still has a shot at cumming where no man has cum before. And I hear those alien fabrics launder much better than ours. :lol:
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Demon of Undoing wrote:
James T Kirk.
But that's still in the future. Ballin' Bill still has a shot at cumming where no man has cum before. And I hear those alien fabrics launder much better than ours. :lol:

Ballin' Bill. That's great. Gotta use that.
:lol:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Demon of Undoing wrote:
James T Kirk.
But, first, he's going to have to spank that monkey . . .

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
monster_gardener

Chewbacca's Great Grandfather......

Typhoon wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Demon of Undoing wrote:
James T Kirk.

Thank You VERY Much for your post & Maintaining the Forum, Typhoon.

Intriguing Illustration....

I think I like it..... ;)
Truth in Advertising Laws ;) often don't apply to SF book cover art and the written words within but if the tone of this cover is accurate, the guy with the gun seems more likely to Spank :twisted: the Outre Outer Space Lady than his Simian Soul mate....

The Dynamic Duo reminds me a bit of Han Solo & Chewbacca or John Carter of Mars & Tars Tarkus...

BTW........

Who is the author of the Book/timeline?.....

What is title?....
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
monster_gardener

Thanks!

Thank You VERY MUCH for your post & Maintaining the Forum, Typhoon.

Thank You VERY MUCH for the link.

Sounds interesting........

THANKS again!