The Panama Papers, now with leaks from Paradise

This too shall pass.
Mr. Perfect

Re: The Panama Papers

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Azari, starting to think you don't like Joe. ;)
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Azari, starting to think you don't like Joe. ;)

Why so ? ? ?

Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Democrat State.
What about Nevada, Wyoming, and South Dakota? They Democrat states, too?
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

I've said everyone's salaries should be public information. I think that should be extended to all legal contracts. Harmless Panopticon, so long as everyone were required to participate. The labor market would become dramatically more efficient overnight, the field of economics would take a great leap forward, and politics would slowly become more attuned to reality.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Democrat State.
:lol: All living in your head, rent free.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

2688546_pic_970x641.jpg
2688546_pic_970x641.jpg (163.11 KiB) Viewed 2603 times
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Democrat State.
:lol: All living in your head, rent free.
Err, no they exact taxes and have bankrupted my country. Would to God they were rent free.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:I've said everyone's salaries should be public information. I think that should be extended to all legal contracts. Harmless Panopticon, so long as everyone were required to participate. The labor market would become dramatically more efficient overnight, the field of economics would take a great leap forward, and politics would slowly become more attuned to reality.
That has nothing to do with what is happening in this thread, at all.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Democrat State.
What about Nevada, Wyoming, and South Dakota? They Democrat states, too?
What about 'em.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Seems the only people not named thar are that group of men who sang about Panama:

qqszqHKIqEk
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
2688546_pic_970x641.jpg
It is turtles all the way down.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

q1-JCf1P8o8
hHY3ncyrNUA
Heracleum Persicum

Folks

Western population greying .. proportion of retirees to working population expediting shift towards retirees .. and .. retirees living longer, pension cost and healthcare cost increasing much faster than the tax revenues.

Establishment came to conclusion, those who having a free ride, should start paying.

One by one, the "holes" are plugged.

Swiss, Panama, Cayman Island, British Virgin Islands, Jersey, Lichtenstein, Singapore and and, all closing shop.

Re Panama papers, this an economic war .. between US and Europe/China/Russia

As said , that Panama law firm run by American big money, job was many fold, hide big money, finance regime change (Ukraine, Iran, Nicaragua, Argentina, etc), finance all sort of things (Soros suddenly shorting British Pound, to pay for Ukraine adventure (and ruining Ukraine)), all away from tax man.

"Tax Man" knew this but kept distance from all this (was ordered to)

Rockefeller, Soros, US Aid, Ford, CIA weapon merchants, CIA ..

We in a war, economic war.

British Cameron is the staunchest defender of Britain staying in EU.

Now, he might have to resign.

If so, British Exit pretty much done.

And ?

This would hit Europe hard, weaken Europe, leading to weaken Russia ..

All this sends a message, to Indonesia, Philippine, Malaysia, Arab Sheikhs etc (corrupt regimes), to the "ducks", to align with US, or else

Heracleum Persicum

Spy agencies widely used Mossack Fonseca to hide activities

Intelligence agencies from several countries, including CIA intermediaries, have abundantly used the services of Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca to "conceal" their activities, German newspaper Sueddeutsche Zeitung (SZ) says ..

Both "secret agents and their informants have used the company's services," wrote the newspaper, which earlier this month published online materials based on 11.5 million documents from the Panamanian law firm. It has been called the largest leak on corruption in journalistic history.

"Agents have set up shell companies to conceal their activities," the Munich-based newspaper reported, adding that there are CIA mediators among them.

According to SZ, Mossack Fonseca's clients also included some of those involved in the so-called Iran-Contra affair, in which several Reagan administration officials secretly facilitated arms sales to Iran in the 1980s in order to secure the release of US hostages and fund Nicaragua's Contra rebels.

The Panama Papers also claim to reveal that some "former high-ranking officials of the intelligence services of Saudi Arabia, Colombia and Rwanda" are listed amongst the company's clients. Among them was Sheikh Kamal Adham, the former Saudi intelligence chief, who according to SZ, was "one of the CIA's key intermediaries in the 1970s" in the Middle East region.

With high-profile figures on the menu, the majority of the international media rushed to accuse Vladimir Putin of corruption, even though neither he nor any members of his family were mentioned in the Panama Papers leak.

Last week WikiLeaks tweeted that the US government and American hedge-fund billionaire George Soros allegedly funded the Papers to attack Putin. According to the international whistleblowing organization, the US government's funding of such an attack appeared to be a serious blow to its integrity.

“Everyone in corporate press is controlled by corporations that profit on wars and have an interest in creating tensions – all these people in the Western press, like the Guardian, are blackening Putin [for being] a designated villain here. Curiously, his name is not in these documents,” Ray McGovern said, adding that it was “a major mistake made by the leaker” to hand the documents over to the corporate media, instead of leaking them to trusted independent journalists.

Panama (including this law office) run by CIA.

Heracleum Persicum

Swiss Bank whistleblower
Who was awarded $104 million by the IRS for his information about Swiss banking secrecy.

" The very fact that we see all these names surface that are the direct quote-unquote enemies of the United States, Russia, China, Pakistan, Argentina and we don't see one U.S. name. Why is that ? " Birkenfeld said.

" Quite frankly, my feeling is that this is certainly an intelligence agency operation. "

:D :D

:lol: :lol:

Told you so from beginning

And

The "illiterates" where jumping up and down our beloved Putin this and that.

Come on

But , why Cameron ? ?

Well, the is a reason

Ask

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Dead issue Az, time to move on.
Typhoon

The Paradise Papers, Panama part deaux.

Post by Typhoon »

The Grauniad | The Paradise Papers
The world’s biggest businesses, heads of state and global figures in politics, entertainment and sport who have sheltered their wealth in secretive tax havens are being revealed this week in a major new investigation into Britain’s offshore empires.

The details come from a leak of 13.4m files that expose the global environments in which tax abuses can thrive – and the complex and seemingly artificial ways the wealthiest corporations can legally protect their wealth.

The material, which has come from two offshore service providers and the company registries of 19 tax havens, was obtained by the German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung and shared by the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists with partners including the Guardian, the BBC and the New York Times.

The project has been called the Paradise Papers. It reveals: . . .