let me be the first....

This too shall pass.
Simple Minded

let me be the first....

Post by Simple Minded »

Since it seems obvious, that come Wednesday morning...,
some of us will be imprisoned, in hiding, or so hopelessly depressed that they will take the gas pipe,
some will be weiner or pussy focused,
some will be raptured,
some will be so orgasmicly happy that typing will be impossible,
others will be busy planning a counter attack in 2018 & 2020,
and no doubt the winning side will shut the out the losing side from internet usage,
therefore,

I'd just like to say you guys have been great playmates in the virtual reality of fixing the world. Hopefully, in the next realm we will have more power and they won't be such a hopeless lot!

I reserve the right to change my opinion about each of you, if the sun actually does rise on Wednesday.
Typhoon

Re: let me be the first....

Post by Typhoon »

F-5oGnvfUEU
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

EOTWAWKI, and they're writing songs........ Talk about white privilege.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m50p-XScreM
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Sun came up this morning.... but looks somehow different than before.....
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Simple Minded wrote:EOTWAWKI, and they're writing songs........ Talk about white privilege.....

I've long advocated air dropping Billy Joel into a troubled diplomatic situation for some of that patented soft diplomacy that John Kerry innovated.

I figure we have ol'Billy opening with "We Didn't Start the Fire" to express our sincerity; then he could play "You May Be Right" when wishing to agree, followed by "It's A Matter of Trust" when negotiating what we want out of negotiations; then "Keep the Faith" when we want to express our commitment; then transition into "Pressure" to express how serious getting it right, is.

If negotiations are productive, he could play "Tomorrow is Today"

If he negotiations break down, he could play "Big Shot"

If it all stalls, "It's Still Rock N Roll to Me" to say, "hey, these things happen- we'll try again tomorrow." :)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:EOTWAWKI, and they're writing songs........ Talk about white privilege.....

I've long advocated air dropping Billy Joel into a troubled diplomatic situation for some of that patented soft diplomacy that John Kerry innovated.

I figure we have ol'Billy opening with "We Didn't Start the Fire" to express our sincerity; then he could play "You May Be Right" when wishing to agree, followed by "It's A Matter of Trust" when negotiating what we want out of negotiations; then "Keep the Faith" when we want to express our commitment; then transition into "Pressure" to express how serious getting it right, is.

If it all stalls, "It's Still Rock N Roll to Me" to say, "hey, these things happen- we'll try again tomorrow." :)
:lol: Enough about BJ, how's my theme song coming along, and where's my hat?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

no sunrise this morning.... could be a sign....
Last edited by Simple Minded on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Simple Minded wrote:

hah, the song is finished but I've only tested the arrangement in segments- I want to play with a full band to make sure the arrangement sounds as right as I imagine it. Plus I need to figure out how to square how I want the drumming on it and how I'm hearing the drums on it- that's really the uncertain part. The muses took it in a slightly different direction- let's just say it is a bit unconventional in form/structure- but it'll be something you can hang your hat on. ;)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Simple Minded wrote:

hah, the song is finished but I've only tested the arrangement in segments- I want to play with a full band to make sure the arrangement sounds as right as I imagine it. Plus I need to figure out how to square how I want the drumming on it and how I'm hearing the drums on it- that's really the uncertain part. The muses took it in a slightly different direction- let's just say it is a bit unconventional in form/structure- but it'll be something you can hang your hat on. ;)
Is it the kinda song that grabs you by your pussy or your weiner?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Simple Minded wrote:no sunrise this morning.... could be a sign....
the sun did come up this morning, I just got up earlier than usual...... whew!