How good are you at catching Phish?

Advances in the investigation of the physical universe we live in.
Doc

How good are you at catching Phish?

Post by Doc »

http://cbsphishingquiz.mcafee.com/

I got a 90%. But if anyone actually cared I would dispute the answer marked wrong. As it, if it was legitimate was written in an incredibly idiotic way. IE the domain name should not have been what it was and I cannot believe any large company would be so stupid as to do that.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Re: How good are you at catching Phish?

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

I dunno...... let's ask the expert :

nG-jXPQe1ak
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
manolo

Post by manolo »

Folks,

F***! I had a fake offer of a tax rebate from the UK treasury the other day. How many people would click on that one? :o

Be careful.

Alex.
Doc

Post by Doc »

manolo wrote:Folks,

F***! I had a fake offer of a tax rebate from the UK treasury the other day. How many people would click on that one? :o

Be careful.

Alex.
Alex I will have you know that I have turned down offers of billions of dollars from Nigerian princesses dead billionaires the Irish sweepstakes and even the high commission of the UN (That was actually a cash award presumably since I am such a good guy.)

I get all kinds of "offers" constantly.

One of the latest Phish crazes is an email from the president of the company someone works for with a subject line "Coming Layoffs"...."click link for details" or something to that effect.

I have been thinking lately that the internet is going to crash and burn sometime in the near future as it will be un-useable
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:I dunno...... let's ask the expert :

nG-jXPQe1ak
Hmmm Makes me think that the should be anthem of phish would sound absolutely fantastic, played on that guitar.

CWpND8GhBuU