UFO

Advances in the investigation of the physical universe we live in.
Endovelico

UFO

Post by Endovelico »

Is this a "real" UFO? (filmed in Peru)

cFQYUYOubqc
Nonc Hilaire

Re: UFO

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I don't know but there are certainly enough vetted and credible witnesses to support the conclusion that UFOs exist.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

ufo's exists, plenty of unidentified flying objects around.

aliens is another matter altogether - between governments, millitary and backyard hackers the odds it is human technology are running at about 99.999%
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

It is the Iranian copy of the US drone they bought at Radio Shack.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Endovelico

Post by Endovelico »

Is the truth somewhere out there?... :D
Nonc Hilaire

Edgar Mitchell

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

An Apollo LEM pilot who has walked on the moon is a credible source. He is precise and carefully qualifies his statements when necessary.

LOHv1twCOqQ
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

One of my friends is a retired military pilot. He says he has no doubt that ET's are currently visiting Earth, and claims that most military pilots would agree with that statement, but few or none will admit it due to fear of court martial or ridicule.

He claims one of his former CO's has served on the ISS, and that his former CO has told him in no uncertain terms that virtually everyone who has spent time on the ISS comes back as a believer in ET life.

Anyone who looks at the night sky and can claim that we are the only intelligent life out there, strikes me as a very arrogant, self-absorbed being. A similar analogy would be standing on an island with life, and claiming that other islands one can see have no life.

Whether any of that life has made it to Earth or not, is a fascinating subject.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Actually, it's a hoax that aliens play on us.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.