Sperm levels among Western men plummet to record low

Advances in the investigation of the physical universe we live in.
Mr. Perfect

Re: Sperm levels among Western men plummet to record low

Post by Mr. Perfect »

[Mod note. "Chemtrails" in Conspiracy Theory section.]

Point being, in the west we are fat, diabetic, cancer stricken, low spermed and autistic and nobody seems to know what to do about it. Very few anyway.

Ready for the good news? It's spreading.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obesi ... le/2629712
Life threatening obesity has become a worldwide epidemic, with 711 million overweight around the globe led by French fry loving Americans.

A detailed report in the latest New England Journal of Medicine is winning alarmed attention in Washington because it finds that American children and adults are leading the obesity parade.

"The highest level of age-standardized childhood obesity was observed in the United States, 12.7 percent," said the report.

1 in 5 adults in the OECD area is obese. How does your country compare? Read more in our #Obesity Update 2017 https://t.co/zej2FMV8J7 (PDF) pic.twitter.com/ofq2MwRjJO— OECD (@OECD) July 25, 2017

"The United States and China had the highest numbers of obese adults," added the authoritative study.

Obesity is no secret in the U.S., but the continued domestic epidemic, especially after the former Obama administration declared war on it, is alarming officials.
Censorship isn't necessary
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Obesity in Japan is still relatively rare as the OECD reports.

Anecdotally, see a few more obese kids. For some reason, more girls.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Japan is one of the healthiest nations on planet Earth. A testament to it's food supply and war on drugs. Its almost worth moving.
Censorship isn't necessary
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Japan is one of the healthiest nations on planet Earth. A testament to it's food supply and war on drugs. Its almost worth moving.
In rural Japan, due to the declining population, one may acquire a homestead for peanuts.

The food is good, but I may be biased.

Japan does not have a "war on drugs" but is, like other nations, vigilant.

It is the social stigma and cost, extending to an entire family, of being busted for illegal drug use that is probably most effective deterrent.

Japan also has universal health care and is exceptionally strict with regards to private firearms ownership, so I suspect those would be deal breakers for you.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... ce2b1d65b6
THE head of the Halal Certification Authority says Australian women need Muslim men to fertilise them to “keep them surrounded by Muslim babies”, declaring that the “white race will be extinct” in 40 years.
Mohamed Elmouelhy made the comments on Facebook in response to a study by researchers from the Hebrew University, published in the journal Human Reproduction Update, which found declining fertility rates among men in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.

“According to the Hebrew University, Australian men [sic] sperm count has declined by 52 per cent over the last 40 years so your men are a dying breed, Australian women need us to fertilise them and keep them surrounded by Muslim babies while beer swilling, cigarette smoking, drug injecting can only dream of what Muslim men are capable of,” Mr Elmouelhy wrote in a Facebook comment, which was first reported by The Daily Mail and has since been deleted.

“If the country is left to the bigots the white race will be extinct in another 40 years. Muslims have a duty to make your women happy because you are declining, better go chose [sic] a plot for yourself at your local cemetery. If you can’t afford it, commit suicide it is a cheaper alternative for bigots.”
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

noddy wrote:.

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... ce2b1d65b6
THE head of the Halal Certification Authority says Australian women need Muslim men to fertilise them to “keep them surrounded by Muslim babies”, declaring that the “white race will be extinct” in 40 years.
Mohamed Elmouelhy made the comments on Facebook in response to a study by researchers from the Hebrew University, published in the journal Human Reproduction Update, which found declining fertility rates among men in North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.

“According to the Hebrew University, Australian men [sic] sperm count has declined by 52 per cent over the last 40 years so your men are a dying breed, Australian women need us to fertilise them and keep them surrounded by Muslim babies while beer swilling, cigarette smoking, drug injecting can only dream of what Muslim men are capable of,” Mr Elmouelhy wrote in a Facebook comment, which was first reported by The Daily Mail and has since been deleted.

“If the country is left to the bigots the white race will be extinct in another 40 years. Muslims have a duty to make your women happy because you are declining, better go chose [sic] a plot for yourself at your local cemetery. If you can’t afford it, commit suicide it is a cheaper alternative for bigots.”

Funny

Joke aside , seems "semen count" in western man collapsing, reason being all those plastic bottles and chemicals in western living environment .. If that true, down the road, this will lead to difficulty woman getting pregnant just by sexual intercourse.

Changing the western "living environment" an option, but not realistic.

Solution will be, sort of "human hatchery" .. meaning couples give their semen and egg to special medical hatcheries, semen is "concentrated", genetically checked and cleaned for known defects and deceases, fertile with the egg, embryo checked for deceases again, and "implant" in womb.

This now done routinely, but a bit costly .. cost will come down

The beauty of the above is, the "embryo" can be frozen (is said frozen embryo even better quality) and can be "implanted" when the lady decides, which month and year (meaning, a young couple can produce 3 embryos, implant any time next 10 yrs they want, and have first 2 boys a girls later etc etc - planing as one would like matching one's carrier) .. meaning much better planing and no surprises .. In US , one can decide the gender (boy or girl), in Europe this not allowed.

Am sure, down the road, most pregnancies will be this way.

NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Redflags go up on meta-analysis
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... ce2b1d65b6

So it has nothing to do with racism, religion, or bigotry, it is all about altruism. What a great pickup line!

And you, evil genius that you are, having been deposited your sperm in your mattress for years for safe keeping. Brilliant.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Simple Minded wrote:
noddy wrote:http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... ce2b1d65b6

So it has nothing to do with racism, religion, or bigotry, it is all about altruism. What a great pickup line!

And you, evil genius that you are, having been deposited your sperm in your mattress for years for safe keeping. Brilliant.

Heck of a pickup line though, am I right?

"I'll sleep with all the women for the sake of mankind!" :)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:

Dude, you can sleep with all of them if you want. "I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone!" Even TMRD's have standards.......
NapLajoieonSteroids

Simple Minded wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:

Dude, you can sleep with all of them if you want. "I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone!" Even TMRD's have standards.......

:lol:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Redflags go up on meta-analysis
Quite.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Napster,

After a bit more thought, I think that is tooo impersonal. Makes you sound like just another pig who wants to get laid. You need to focus on her needs more.

Next time I get to the big city, I'm rollin with this routine:
Hi! My name is Azeri. What is your name?"
"Cheryl."
"Cheryl, how wonderful. That is my favorite name for an impure female. Did you know that I have much higher sperm count than the other infidel girly men who are going to try to get into your pants tonight?"

If you get to the big city first, and want to try it out, no worries here!