Man with 200 I.Q - Do we elect him for god?...........

Advances in the investigation of the physical universe we live in.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Man with 200 I.Q - Do we elect him for god?...........

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

j-788Upky2Y
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Simple Minded

Re: Man with 200 I.Q - Do we elect him for god?...........

Post by Simple Minded »

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Offense is determined by the receiver.

God is in the eye of the beholder.

He sounds like a typical Triangulator.

Why not elect him god, obviously, we don't have enough gods yet..... ;)
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Being "good" not much to do with I.Q.

History full of highly intelligent people being evil

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Yes,
but look how our previous gods have failed us to date. Shirley, it can't be our fault......
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Simple Minded wrote:

Yes,

but look how our previous gods have failed us to date.

Yes, true

But, SM, this a long long story

In good old days, pre Abrahamite days, "heroes of the cultures" , the glorious princes, were elevated to "GOD" status of that culture, civilization

Germanic Gods, Persian Gods (and Indian Gods) .. they were admired, "accepted" as GOD.

Now, comet the "CHOSEN" people, introducing somebody remote, not answerable to anybody, not proven by any track recored of any kind, bloodthirsty, demanding goats and gold, as the almighty, GOD .. others followed BY doubled down, killing anybody who dared to say "what the f*ck is this" and selling his wife and daughter into slavery (all this with good conscience, as doing GOD's work)

Well, SM, now comet Friedrich Nietzsche and WAGNER, Götterdämmerung (Götter =GODS (plural) , Dämmerung = twilight)

Götterdämmerung = twilight of the gods

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:

Yes,

but look how our previous gods have failed us to date.

Yes, true

But, SM, this a long long story

In good old days, pre Abrahamite days, "heroes of the cultures" , the glorious princes, were elevated to "GOD" status of that culture, civilization

Germanic Gods, Persian Gods (and Indian Gods) .. they were admired, "accepted" as GOD.

Now, comet the "CHOSEN" people, introducing somebody remote, not answerable to anybody, not proven by any track recored of any kind, bloodthirsty, demanding goats and gold, as the almighty, GOD .. others followed BY doubled down, killing anybody who dared to say "what the f*ck is this" and selling his wife and daughter into slavery (all this with good conscience, as doing GOD's work)

Well, SM, now comet Friedrich Nietzsche and WAGNER, Götterdämmerung (Götter =GODS (plural) , Dämmerung = twilight)

Götterdämmerung = twilight of the gods

In the pre-Abrahamic days, men were simply lesser gods and gods were simply greater men. The idea of HaShem....... the Name, is something other than a being, that is; an element existing alongside another in our ordinary frame of things. Idolatry is the taking of G_d and remaking Him a being alongside others. Materialism is the assertion that the only thing in existence IS being........

I'll go back to reading Heidegger and lose my mind.....XD..........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:j-788Upky2Y
Read the Wikiped article about this individual.

Several comments:

It's unfortunate that he grew up in an all too common anti-intellectual environment wherein he was punished and bullied for his intellectual abilities rather than encouraged and mentored.

One of the potential benefits of civilization is that such skills are recognized so that such individuals can make furhter contributions and advances rather than spending their lives, to paraphrase Russell, staring that the back end of a water buffalo.

My prediction is that his CMTU will unfortunately amount to bukpes, as he is working in total isolation and using his own terminology that is difficult for anyone else to understand.

As Newton noted,
If I have seen further, then it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
All in all, a sad story.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Worth reading, just as an experiment to see how the brain responds to and struggles with digesting a good ("rich") word salad consisting of ingredients making the whole thing poetic, suggestive of both deception and revelation:

http://www.megafoundation.org/CTMU/Arti ... 092902.pdf

His meta theory in a nutshell can be summarized, at least according to my meta brainstem, with Escher's two hands:

Like many great artists who worked in near total isolation, cut off from most of the world and fighting madness at the borders of chaos, Langan might one day be recognized as a genius. To his disadvantage, painters who paint with words only are also easily overlooked. As opposed to painters who paint with real paint, or with sound as music composers, or making real salads in 5-star restaurants for people to enjoy.
Deep down I'm very superficial