ATOL | China's capacity for cyber-war

Advances in the investigation of the physical universe we live in.
AzariLoveIran

ATOL | China's capacity for cyber-war

Post by AzariLoveIran »

. . potential national-security threat of letting countries like China control the technological supply train . .

Since the Chinese military leadership watched the US handily dismantle the Iraqi army in the 1990-91 Gulf War, the prevailing wisdom within the People's Liberation Army (PLA) has been to emphasize the role of asymmetric war if China and the United States were to engage in conflict with each other.

Chief among China's asymmetric tactics is the role of cyber-war in disrupting key channels of communication upon which America's command and control operations rely.

. . vulnerability of America's information-technology backbone that covers the country's military, as well as industrial, capacities. Chief among these concerns is the role of China as a potential threat to US interests in cyberspace.

look folks

sky is the limit

just a teaser

a hacker could easily manipulable Stock Market, (daily 10 Billion $) currency market, commodity market and and and .. with catastrophic consequence for world economy .. markets could collapse worldwide

West runs on software

in that sense, like all western ideas, "Stuxnet" was a real stupid idea

now, with little effort, catastrophic damage can be inflicted

and

West is much more vulnerable than east for cyber attack

everything, military, economy, daily life, security .. anything .. can easily be sabotaged

with very little effort .. no need of rocket science

well .. you saw a small example when Iran brought down the drone, pretty much intact

Enki

Re: cyber-war

Post by Enki »

Anonymous will destroy the economy by the end of the year. No need to fear China.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Typhoon

Re: cyber-war

Post by Typhoon »

Enki wrote:Anonymous will destroy the economy by the end of the year. No need to fear China.
:?:
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.