Bikes and drugs

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
manolo

Bikes and drugs

Post by manolo »

Hi,

Partakers of street drugs will tell us that it is an on/off thing. When you are high you can't imagine the feeling of being straight, and when your straight you can't imagine the feeling of being high. The drug changes body chemistry and when its gone, its gone.

I'm feeling the same way about the bike*. I can try to imagine being on the throttle, but its not real until I am actually in the power band. When in the power band I can't think of anything else. The 'rush' is just too powerful.

So when I have a few days or a week off the bike I just don't expect the rush of hitting the redline again. It is like coming home, and every time is like the first time. Many drug users have talked to me like this, at least in their honeymoon period.

What is your experience/feeling on this or similar?

A.

* Note – 'Bike' in this context is a fast sports motorcycle, with a top speed typically around 160mph+
noddy

Re: Bikes and drugs

Post by noddy »

awww, heres me hoping for stories of riding your bike whilst off yo tittays.
ultracrepidarian
manolo

Post by manolo »

noddy wrote:awww, heres me hoping for stories of riding your bike whilst off yo tittays.
nod,

Elsewhere some people have done that, but I never cross the streams. IMHO mind altering substances are best kept away from fast bikes, crossbows and the like. No doubt there are some Youtube clips from the Russian and American backwoods though. ;)

A.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Riding hard enough to cum in your pants is best, riding hard enough to pee in your pants is not so good, riding hard enough to shite your pants is bad.
manolo

Post by manolo »

Simple Minded wrote:Riding hard enough to cum in your pants is best, riding hard enough to pee in your pants is not so good, riding hard enough to shite your pants is bad.
SM,

If you brake hard enough, it all goes back in! :lol: :o

A.

PS - I can't believe that I've sunk to the level of scatology on a public forum. :oops:
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

manolo wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:Riding hard enough to cum in your pants is best, riding hard enough to pee in your pants is not so good, riding hard enough to shite your pants is bad.
SM,

If you brake hard enough, it all goes back in! :lol: :o

A.

PS - I can't believe that I've sunk to the level of scatology on a public forum. :oops:
Alex,

You're just another typical internet intellectual..... welcome to the club!
manolo

Post by manolo »

Simple Minded wrote: Alex,

You're just another typical internet intellectual..... welcome to the club!
SM,

I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member! :evil:

A.