Trump and his Swamp Dwellers

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Parodite

Trump and his Swamp Dwellers

Post by Parodite »

I see my assessment of Trump as a medicine in disguise confirmed daily. In as far as people close to Trump turn out to be swamp dwellers they invariably are to be exposed and ending under the bus. Next might be secretary of commerce Ross. Tillerson might be approaching a red line. As is Jeff Sessions. It seems a good thing that Trump has loads of swamp dwellers close to his chest because they all end up in the disposal area, or they run for their lives prematurely like Gary Cohn. Bankster sharks have developed a too acute sense of what is good and bad for them, so when a Goldman Sachs operative runs it means the medicine is strong and pervasive.

Mueller throwing his big net starts to catch democratic swamp dwellers as well like the Podesta dalton brothers, the Clinton syndicate with no surprise, all doing dirty business with Russian oligarchs who are by definition part of the Putin criminal kleptocracy because he manages them all. For as long as Trump himself remains clean, the orange medicine will keep draining big swats of the swamp. The irony of all this is of course meta-mega but inevitable when people confuse the medicine with the disease. Trump is like a vaccin with "fake" pathogens to fool the body, but with the result that the real pathogens will eventually be purged. Once that happens the orange pill ain't needed anymore. Many just don't want to know what actually cured them or didn't like the taste of orange. He might be remembered as a hero and/or blessing in disguise.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Re: Trump and his swamp dwellers

Post by Mr. Perfect »

When you are right you are right. This is just getting underway. More thoughts later. This is one of the larger morality plays in post WII history.
Censorship isn't necessary
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:I see my assessment of Trump as a medicine in disguise confirmed daily. In as far as people close to Trump turn out to be swamp dwellers they invariably are to be exposed and ending under the bus. Next might be secretary of commerce Ross. Tillerson might be approaching a red line. As is Jeff Sessions. It seems a good thing that Trump has loads of swamp dwellers close to his chest because they all end up in the disposal area, or they run for their lives prematurely like Gary Cohn. Bankster sharks have developed a too acute sense of what is good and bad for them, so when a Goldman Sachs operative runs it means the medicine is strong and pervasive.

Mueller throwing his big net starts to catch democratic swamp dwellers as well like the Podesta dalton brothers, the Clinton syndicate with no surprise, all doing dirty business with Russian oligarchs who are by definition part of the Putin criminal kleptocracy because he manages them all. For as long as Trump himself remains clean, the orange medicine will keep draining big swats of the swamp. The irony of all this is of course meta-mega but inevitable when people confuse the medicine with the disease. Trump is like a vaccin with "fake" pathogens to fool the body, but with the result that the real pathogens will eventually be purged. Once that happens the orange pill ain't needed anymore. Many just don't want to know what actually cured them or didn't like the taste of orange. He might be remembered as a hero and/or blessing in disguise.
I am so proud of you, I'm sending you a virtual hug right now. Also proud of myself for obvious reasons.

Sounds like the makings of a great movie, rude, blustery, crass, typical NYC rich dude by day, continually bullied by coastal elitists and the MSM, at night, inhabits the shadows and turns into an organism that feeds on swamp dwelling parasites.

A scavenger that imitates a weak, crippled, host body to attract predatory parasites, that consumes the predatory parasites when they come in to feed....

KulM1fxkHV0
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

How he's remembered is still to be determined but its safe to say that he'll occupy all sorts of textbook space for 4th graders in 50 years time.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:How he's remembered is still to be determined but its safe to say that he'll occupy all sorts of textbook space for 4th graders in 50 years time.
Hopefully, he will be rightfully (no pun intended) remembered as Obama's legacy....
NapLajoieonSteroids

Simple Minded wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:How he's remembered is still to be determined but its safe to say that he'll occupy all sorts of textbook space for 4th graders in 50 years time.
Hopefully, he will be rightfully (no pun intended) remembered as Obama's legacy....
It may be that, or it may be "the dark shadows of [pick your pejorative] overcame the country and..."

I don't know how Richard Nixon is taught now but I'm imagining that on micro-aggression steroids.
noddy

Post by noddy »

if the swamp/deep state is the public service they will long outlive any particular politician.

best trump can do is slow em down for a bit.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
It may be that, or it may be "the dark shadows of [pick your pejorative] overcame the country and..."

I don't know how Richard Nixon is taught now but I'm imagining that on micro-aggression steroids.
who? wasn't he one of the Beatles?

teaching is old school, hipsters have Google.... once you control the Al Gore rhythms you control content and the future.

I like the "suicide is painless" cure for both the plague of micro-aggression and global warming. know any good PR firms?
NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy wrote:if the swamp/deep state is the public service they will long outlive any particular politician.

best trump can do is slow em down for a bit.
Anyone who can do just that deserves to be on Mount Rushmore. :D

Not really gonna-get anywhere without Congressional backbone but it is what it is.

The funny thing is he's just some dude being himself that has a lot of these professionals in a tizzy.

Policy can be fixed down the road. Behind the scenes structural changes and welcomed cover is a boon which shouldn't be poo-pooh'd.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Simple Minded wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:

who? wasn't he one of the Beatles?

teaching is old school, hipsters have Google.... once you control the Al Gore rhythms you control content and the future.

I like the "suicide is painless" cure for both the plague of micro-aggression and global warming. know any good PR firms?
RqVFsp0FMqw
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

The funny thing is he's just some dude being himself that has a lot of these professionals in a tizzy.
you beat me to it!

Trump's like the black guy showing up to a social event, he doesn't have to do anything. his mere presence (existence?) means the racists can't help themselves from revealing themselves as racist!
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

RqVFsp0FMqw[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

Outstanding! You're hired!
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Parodite wrote:I see my assessment of Trump as a medicine in disguise confirmed daily. In as far as people close to Trump turn out to be swamp dwellers they invariably are to be exposed and ending under the bus. Next might be secretary of commerce Ross. Tillerson might be approaching a red line. As is Jeff Sessions. It seems a good thing that Trump has loads of swamp dwellers close to his chest because they all end up in the disposal area, or they run for their lives prematurely like Gary Cohn. Bankster sharks have developed a too acute sense of what is good and bad for them, so when a Goldman Sachs operative runs it means the medicine is strong and pervasive.

I don't see Donald so much a figurehead as a banner. He's in the front of the van and he's not so much leading as just trying to avoid being trampled. The Swamp is the Blob that will swallow Washington and Mothra will oppose that and attempt to annihilate something else. The elites will be on the verge of bug-eyed panic; keeping the highboy from falling over and deciding if the silver is worth packing and taking along......'>.....

aVo-Rr-KKbk
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Mr. Perfect wrote:When you are right you are right. This is just getting underway. More thoughts later. This is one of the larger morality plays in post WII history.
Looking forward to that.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Simple Minded wrote:I am so proud of you, I'm sending you a virtual hug right now. Also proud of myself for obvious reasons.

Sounds like the makings of a great movie, rude, blustery, crass, typical NYC rich dude by day, continually bullied by coastal elitists and the MSM, at night, inhabits the shadows and turns into an organism that feeds on swamp dwelling parasites.

A scavenger that imitates a weak, crippled, host body to attract predatory parasites, that consumes the predatory parasites when they come in to feed....
A compelling script. :D Could also make for a tasty plot ending when the supply of consumed parasites dries up... Lonely Trump?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:I am so proud of you, I'm sending you a virtual hug right now. Also proud of myself for obvious reasons.

A compelling script. :D Could also make for a tasty plot ending when the supply of consumed parasites dries up... Lonely Trump?
Kinda like vampires that consume the last human.... they quickly learn their peers' blood tastes like crap!
Professional group identity victims that hang their last oppressor... they realize that ate the goose that lays the golden eggs of oppression.
Evangelists that burn the last infidel at the stake.... They realize there is no one left to save, they have no raisin de entre'
Harvey Weinstein waking up from a drunken orgy to find out that the last women on Earth is black....

So many in contention for the lead role, not sure I want to sleep with any of the contenders. ;)
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

The last chapter... rocking at the wailing wall, or something of similar purpose

Last edited by Parodite on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Parodite wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:When you are right you are right. This is just getting underway. More thoughts later. This is one of the larger morality plays in post WII history.
Looking forward to that.
Trump has hired from the swamp because he has had to. The staffing is quite enormous given the amount of time you are in the job are your responsibilities in total.

Now for the historic bit.

Trump fires people. Unlike so many, I actually "knew" Trump from a long time ago, which is why I was a supporter back to 2012. Trump is a natural leader, really a person of greatness.

Trump fires people. During the Busclintobam era nobody got fired. It was one big graft machine. Trump cares, and he fires. He expects results. He is in it for the results as opposed just his name on the wall. It's in his nature and he can't help it. It is this very quality that I wanted to harness for the good of the country.

So in the US we have a moral dilemma. We have a mixed economy like many nations, but in comparison to other countries we fall at a different point on the spectrum. As a result where we are the intersection of business and government is murky and a moral hazard. In the US giving money to a political cause is correctly Constitutionally protected and correct morally. I should be able to give money to whoever I want to promote whatever I want. That is the definition of freedom. However an illegal quid pro quo is inevitable in many cases.

So what to do? A Constitutionalist like myself would say limit the government and then it would no longer have the power to do work for private business. A leftist would restrict private ability to influence. In the abstract either could work.

But it's not realpolitik in the US.

The only solution is what Trump is doing. The only solution is for such corruption to become morally unacceptable in the United States. Culturally for us to reject this kind of corruption without any changes in the law. A Clinton, Pelosi or McCauliffe would simply be unelectable. You can pick a Republican counterpart if it makes you feel better, those are simply the most obvious examples.

I would start here.
Censorship isn't necessary