Lonely need a companion? Rape any hot virgin and get a wife

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: Lonely need a companion? Rape any hot virgin and get a

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Of course, it can be (or has been argued) that Moses has not been given to us as a teacher, but only to the Jews. We have our teacher, Christ, who has submitted to us what we are to know, keep, do, and not do.
Enki

Post by Enki »

Christ's commandment seems to be, "It's all about meeeeeee...."
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Enki wrote:Christ's commandment seems to be, "It's all about meeeeeee...."

"Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself, unless he's gay or follows a different political/religious ideology."
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Since no one has made this about (or made an issue of) "meeeeeeeeeee" except for you, how are we to know this is not your commandment transposed onto Christ?

Isn't your whole point about radical individualism and unencumbered freedoms? How more "meeeeeeeeee" does it get than that?

And how do you think Christ's commandments were about a "meeeeeeeee...."?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Since no one has made this about (or made an issue of) "meeeeeeeeeee" except for you, how are we to know this is not your commandment transposed onto Christ?

Isn't your whole point about radical individualism and unencumbered freedoms? How more "meeeeeeeeee" does it get than that?

:D :D True enough NapLajoieononSteroids!

As a self-absorbed, omniscient, card carrying Nihilist, I KNOW I AM the center of the universe. :D

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/nihilist?s=t

I just can't get those other selfish bastards to realize it!!! :(

What the hell is wrong with them?
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Ibrahim wrote:

"Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself, unless he's gay or follows a different political/religious ideology."
Hold it everyone I think he's going to explain to us how Jesus was down with all of the abortion clinics. Can you explain which trimester Jesus would have performed abortions during? Was he a first trimester only advocate or would he have performed post natal infanticide?
Been busy doing stuff
Enki

Post by Enki »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Since no one has made this about (or made an issue of) "meeeeeeeeeee" except for you, how are we to know this is not your commandment transposed onto Christ?
He says it straight up in the bible.
John 14:12 wrote:I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
Aren't I usually the one who is arguing for a more community mindset and getting called a communist for it?
It is pretty straight up throughout the new testament. If you're not all about Christ you're fucked. If you're all about Christ he has your back.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Ibrahim

Post by Ibrahim »

Hoosiernorm wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

Hold it everyone I think he's going to explain to us how Jesus was down with all of the abortion clinics. Can you explain which trimester Jesus would have performed abortions during? Was he a first trimester only advocate or would he have performed post natal infanticide?
I take it you consider abortionists your enemies? That's reasonable, if you oppose their actions that strongly.

Now, how did Jesus say you were supposed to treat your enemies......
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Ibrahim wrote:
Hoosiernorm wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:

I take it you consider abortionists your enemies? That's reasonable, if you oppose their actions that strongly.

Now, how did Jesus say you were supposed to treat your enemies......
Err...Uhhhh....... Drone attacks?
Been busy doing stuff