The Talmud and Double Standards

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
AzariLoveIran

The Talmud and Double Standards

Post by AzariLoveIran »

well , folks

Milo, Pasta, David and many others analyze and dissect Muslim Koran

let's have a look @ Talmud

Recently, Iranian First Vice President Mohammad Reza Rahimi made international news when he claimed that, “The spread of narcotics in the world emanates from the teachings of the Talmud… whose objective is the destruction of the world.” Rahimi’s claim drew criticism from all of the usual sources.

Ban Ki-moon, the secretary general of the United Nations, “deeply regret[ted]” Rahimi’s statement, calling it “anti-Semitic” and an expression of “hatred and religious intolerance.” More predictably, Israel’s Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman attacked the entire Iranian government as a bunch of “anti-Semitic fanatics” who seek the destruction of Israel.

Missing from all of the criticism of Vice President Rahimi was any recognition of the fact that the Talmud, which the Jewish Encyclopedia describes as the heart of the Jewish people, is a document which has been an object of contention among the Jewish people for virtually its entire history. Both Jews and former Jews have denounced it in language that makes what Vice President Rahimi said seem mild by comparison.

Heinrich Graetz, the father of Jewish historiography, denounced the Talmud as responsible for the moral corruption of Polish Jews (which is to say, the overwhelming number of Jews in the world as of mid-19th century when he wrote his book) in his magnum opus, The History of the Jews. Jews imbibed “A love of twisting, distorting, ingenious quibbling, and a foregone antipathy to what did not lie within their field of vision” from studying the Talmud. “Pride in their knowledge of the Talmud. . .” Graetz continued, “undermined their moral sense” (Heinrich Graetz, History of the Jews, pp. 5-6). By reading the Talmud, these Jews “found pleasure and a sort of triumphant delight in deception and cheating. (Graetz, History of the Jews, pp. 5-6). According to Graetz, Talmudic study had a corrupting influence on Jewish morals:

“To twist a phrase out of its meaning, to use all the tricks of the clever advocate, to ply upon words, and to condemn what they did not know . . . such were the characteristics of the Polish Jew. . . . Honesty and right-thinking he lost as completely as simplicity and truthfulness. He made himself master of all the gymnastics of the Schools and applied them to obtain advantage over any one more cunning than himself. He took delight in cheating and overreaching, which gave him a sort of joy of victory. But his own people he could not treat that way: they were as knowing as he. It was the non-Jew who, to his loss, felt the consequences of the Talmudically trained mind of the Polish Jew.”

Does that mean that the Father of Jewish historiography was an anti-Semite? If so, he is one of a long line of anti-Semitic Jewish thinkers who had nothing good to say about the Talmud and the rabbinic culture which it created.

Before Heinrich Graetz, there was Solomon Maimon, who escaped from the shtetl in “darkest Lithuania” to find refuge in Berlin, where his memoirs were published. Maimon, it should be noted, was a Talmudic scholar by the age of 11, an achievement which won him numerous marriage proposals from Jewish parents hoping to marry their daughters off to an elite member of the Jewish community. Maimon knew that the Talmud was the operating system for the Jewish despotism that oppressed the overwhelming majority of Jews who lived in the Pale of the Settlement. Solomon Maimon characterized “the subjects of the Talmud” as “dry and mostly unintelligible to a child.” The shul wasn’t much better than its curriculum.

Jewish children from the pale were “imprisoned from morning till night” in “a small smoky hut,” where “the children are scattered, some on benches, some on the bare earth” (p. 31). Then as now, when “children are doomed in the bloom of youth to such an infernal school, it may be easily imagined with what joy and rapture they look forward to their release” (Solomon Maimon, The Autobiography of Solomon Maimon (London: East and West Library, 1954), p. 35).

And then there is the testimony of ex-rabbis against the Talmud, a tradition that goes back to the 13th century, when Nicholas Donin met with Pope Gregory IX and explained its blasphemies to him. The pope was shocked to learn that the Talmud portrayed Jesus Christ as the son of a whore and a Roman soldier who was now in hell buried up to his neck in burning excrement. When the initial shock wore off, the pope ordered the Talmud to be put on trial and burned if found guilty.

During these trials, which continued throughout Europe for centuries, it was the ex-rabbis, who were the prosecuting attorneys. They knew the Talmud’s blasphemies inside out and they knew that the rabbis couldn’t defend this book. One rabbi asked if it were true that the Talmud portrayed Jesus as a bastard and his mother as a whore, said that it was referring to another Jesus and Mary, prompting one scholar to say this was the beginning of Jewish humor.

The Jews who reject the Talmud and the rabbinic tyranny it enables span the entire history of Jewish thought and the entire spectrum of Jewish thought today. It has been criticized by groups as diverse as the Coen Brothers and Neturei Karta. In their recent film, A Serious Man, the Coen Brothers, two of the most highly regarded Jewish directors in Hollywood today, characterize Talmudic studies as something even more stultifying than what Solomon Maimon had to endure. A Serious Man is one of the most anti-Jewish films that Hollywood has ever produced. It makes Jud Suess look like Fiddler on the Roof by comparison. And yet no one has denounced the Coen brothers for their attack on the Talmud or the tyranny which it exerts over the Jewish people or the moral corruption it continues to spread.

And why is that ? The obvious answer is that there is a double standard now regnant throughout the entire world which prohibits the goyim from mentioning what the Jews freely say to each other. The less obvious answer is that we have all become subject to the same rabbinic tyranny which subjugated the Jews in the shtetl. The new name for that Talmudic tyranny is world finance or banking, or to put it simply, usury.

One of the prophet Nehemiah’s most striking condemnations of his fellow Jews was “Ye exact usury, every one of his brother” (Nehemiah, vi, 15). Werner Sombart explains this passage in Scripture by claiming that the Jews “were divided into two sections, an upper wealthy class, which became rich by money-lending, and the great mass of agricultural labourers whom they exploited.

This state of affairs must have continued, in spite of Nehemiah and other reformers, throughout the whole history of the Jews in Palestine and Babylon. We need only refer to the Talmud for proof. . . . After the Torah, nothing occupies so much space [in the Talmud] as money lending” (Werner Sombart, The Jews and Modern Capitalism [New Brunswick, NJ: Transaction Books, 1982], p. 308). So we’re all Jews now because of capitalism, which is state-sponsored usury. But we’re all little Jews now, who are not allowed to say in public what the big important money-lending Jews say to each other in private.

well ,

let's see whether all those attacking and ridiculing Koran have the balls to debate Talmud

Milo, you go first , Monster you please follow

and

B4 I 4get

Please somebody send this to David Goldman for his enlightenment about Talmud

would love if one of you guys posts this (link to this) in ATOL & FT .. let's see what Pasta or Charlestone have to say

Merry hooker Jesus bastard ? ? ? Pfui

what kind of goulash is that "Judea-Christo" alliance, folks ! ! ! ! :lol: :D :)

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Re: The Talmud and double standards

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Pastaneta and charleston r banned at ATOL.......l0l.........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:.

Pastaneta and charleston r banned at ATOL ....... l0l .........

Whaaaaaat ! ! ! ! !

banned ? ?

OK

let us invite them here

nobody here fully representing Zionist .. a few lukewarm WannaBee Zionist .. but not vicious enough to generate a real fight sparks flying

FishTits, please invite Pasta, Charleston, Ellen over here .. sent them this post and ask them to answer the allegation Talmud saying all those bad thing about Merry & Jesus

YMix

Post by YMix »

let us invite them here
No genuflecting way.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Demon of Undoing

Post by Demon of Undoing »

YMix wrote:
let us invite them here
No genuflecting way.

" One night I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out."

Rodney Dangerfield.
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

I think Pasta, Charleston, ellen , Richard Green have taken over FT

AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

in any case, one of you guys that are in good terms with Zionist should post this link to their's and see what they have to say

I posted here

http://pjmedia.com/spengler/2012/05/18/ ... ment-59212

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

YMix wrote:
let us invite them here
No genuflecting way.
+1..........
Demon of Undoing wrote:" One night I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out."

Rodney Dangerfield.
Pretty much sums it. That lot destroyed the credibility of the forum, anybody else still remaining are here for the tag sale........
Marcus

The Talmud versus the Torah . . .

Post by Marcus »

The Talmud? Who cares?

Now the Torah is a whole different thing . . . . Sola Scriptura . . .
"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon
"I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels."
—John Calvin
Typhoon

Re: The Talmud versus the Torah . . .

Post by Typhoon »

Marcus wrote:The Talmud? Who cares?
The Jews do, presumably.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

AzariLoveIran wrote:.

in any case, one of you guys that are in good terms with Zionist should post this link to their's and see what they have to say

I posted here

http://pjmedia.com/spengler/2012/05/18/ ... ment-59212

Islam certainly lives completely rent free in Spenglerman's head.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
AzariLoveIran

Re: The Talmud versus the Torah . . .

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Marcus wrote:.

The Talmud ?

Who cares ?

Marcus ,

"Talmud, which the Jewish Encyclopedia describes as the heart of the Jewish people"

Remember David, in FT, saying Jewish school fundamental to raise kids into Judaism ? ?

Judaism, school of thinking, is Talmud

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Re: The Talmud and Double Standards

David's (yes, I invoke the Blasphemous, this thread is about him.......) repeated several times that Jewish religious practice is expressed through the body and tradition. It is not enough to think holy thoughts, one has to live them and manifest them in life. For Jews, faith is serious as they have skin in the game. Other faith approaches, well...... draw your own conclusions........
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:David's (yes, I invoke the Blasphemous, this thread is about him.......) repeated several times that Jewish religious practice is expressed through the body and tradition. It is not enough to think holy thoughts, one has to live them and manifest them in life. For Jews, faith is serious as they have skin in the game. Other traditions, well...... draw your own conclusions........
Yes, well, for some Christians faith is serious as well . . :o

The difference, as I see it anyway, between the Talmud and the Torah is roughly equivalent to the differences between the Roman Catholic Magisterium/Orthodox Traditions of the Fathers and the Reformation's Sola Scriptura.

Talmud, Magisterium, Traditions, and Sola Scripture each define the essential soul and nature of the faith imbibed.
"The jawbone of an ass is just as dangerous a weapon today as in Sampson's time."
--- Richard Nixon
"I consider looseness with words no less of a defect than looseness of the bowels."
—John Calvin
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:.

David's (yes, I invoke the Blasphemous, this thread is about him.......) repeated several times that Jewish religious practice is expressed through the body and tradition. It is not enough to think holy thoughts, one has to live them and manifest them in life. For Jews, faith is serious as they have skin in the game. Other faith approaches, well...... draw your own conclusions.......

Look, Miss FishTits

Azari an absolute illiterate in religious domain, knowledge just anecdotal

but

please correct if I'm wrong

Torah is the story of Moses and and and, mostly derived and taken from Zoroastrian Saga's .. Gabriel and Abraham and and, all Zoroastrian, Mithra stuff, incorporated into a "fairytale" named Torah

but

Following, adapting the mindset of Talmud is what makes a Jew and real Jew

that is what David meant saying Jewish education makes or not a Jew

Talmud gives all the guidelines, ethics, moral and and and of Judaism

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Marcus wrote:
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:David's (yes, I invoke the Blasphemous, this thread is about him.......) repeated several times that Jewish religious practice is expressed through the body and tradition. It is not enough to think holy thoughts, one has to live them and manifest them in life. For Jews, faith is serious as they have skin in the game. Other traditions, well...... draw your own conclusions........
Yes, well, for some Christians faith is serious as well . . :o

The difference, as I see it anyway, between the Talmud and the Torah is roughly equivalent to the differences between the Roman Catholic Magisterium/Orthodox Traditions of the Fathers and the Reformation's Sola Scriptura.

Talmud, Magisterium, Traditions, and Sola Scripture each define the essential soul and nature of the faith imbibed.
The emphasis of study and precedent in the hebrew scriptures after the temple period is possible because everything is written down and transcribed. This has advantages where revelations are documented and culpability assigned. Personal inspirations inspired by the Word and a heightened group consciousness from the Same may very well be as valid; but are they repeatable and if corrupted, can they be brought back to origin?.........
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

AzariLoveIran wrote:Torah is the story of Moses and and and, mostly derived and taken from Zoroastrian Saga's .. Gabriel and Abraham and and, all Zoroastrian, Mithra stuff, incorporated into a "fairytale" named Torah
Well, Azari...... I don't have the time and I don't have the chops for going into that alley, but competent scholarship I'm aware of considers that whole lot wrong. If the basic revelation is wrong, then the technical aspects of what makes a Jew doesn't matter much. They would be going into a gunfight with a glow stick. Brief, ugly and with no important details worth remembering........
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:The emphasis of study and precedent in the hebrew scriptures after the temple period is possible because everything is written down and transcribed. This has advantages where revelations are documented and culpability assigned. Personal inspirations inspired by the Word and a heightened group consciousness from the Same may very well be as valid; but are they repeatable and if corrupted, can they be brought back to origin?.........
The emphasis on Sola Scriptura and the study of scripture after the Babylonian Captivity of the Church was made possible by the Reformation. Various interpretations of minutiae have generated denominations, all, including Roman Catholicism and Orthodoxy, valid within fundamental, ecumenical agreement in spite of their denominational accretions over time.

Doesn't Judaism too have "denominational" expressions?

Yes, it is possible for all to be brought back to origin.

Ecclesia semper reformanda est . . . "the church is always to be reformed" . .
--- Richard Nixon
—John Calvin
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

AzariLoveIran wrote:. . Torah is . . mostly derived and taken from Zoroastrian Saga's . .
That myth has been laid to rest long ago.
--- Richard Nixon
—John Calvin
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

AzariLoveIran wrote:.

. . Torah is . . mostly derived and taken from Zoroastrian Saga's . .

That myth has been laid to rest long ago.

Marcus ,

Iranian civilization and culture, right til today, has great respect and tolerance for other religions and cultures

but

with all due respect

that article you posted

written by

Charles Isbell has a Ph.D. in Hebrew and Biblical Studies from Brandeis University and has
written seven books and over 100 articles on biblical and liturgical themes. He is currently a
professor of Hebrew and Judaic studies at Louisiana State University and was recently Scholar
in Residence at Temple B'nai Israel in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.

would you cite or rely on a weirdo Saudi Sheik writing about origin of Christianity ? ?

Though, I do not understand religious terms, I read a few pages of Charles Isbell .. he writes from religious perspective, taken as face value all religious stuff

Very similar if a Cardinal in Vatican would write about Vatican and Mithra and Christianity .. the Cardinal would never says most Christian stuff in reality derived from Mithra

To understand all this, one must be unbiased, step back, and look only on facts, eliminating believe and other stuff.

Fact is Hebrew tribe were totem worshipers, with temples for their different gods .. like everybody else at that time and space

Only Pomegranates had ONE G_D concept, sin, hell, paradise and and

all those guys, Abraham, Gabriel, and and and .. all .. are Zoroastrian guys

all this facts, historical facts

so

what happened ? ?

Hebrew tribe in Babylon were exposed to Zoroastrian Saga, thought the whole thing makes political sense for Hebrew tribe (probably there was always a struggle between their Totems and needed 2B united, or other reason) .. they took Zoroastrian Saga and elements, and, build their own story around it

If you step back and shed that believe element and just stick to facts, you see the above

I have posted many expert articles and can post again if you wish

but

issue here was TALMUD

Talmud is what makes a Jew .. their mindset, character, ethics and moral comes from TALMUD

This Charles Isbell has a Ph.D. in Hebrew and Biblical Studies got his Phd from Hebrew university (invented) Jewish history department :lol: :lol: .. he would never say, yes, there was no revelation, Moses was not on that mountain and came back with (again from Zoroastrian) 10 commandment and that with Ramses II is total Bullshit (days of Ramses, day by day chronicled in British Museum, not a single world of that Jewish rubbish)

Come on, Marcus

don't mix hobby with fact

Last edited by AzariLoveIran on Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

ALI,

First. that the referenced scholarship was done by a Jew no more invalidates it than does scholarship done by a Persian invalidate a contrary view.

Second, the Moral Law or the Law of God is written on every human heart and was known by mankind long before Moses. That fact in no way invalidates the codification of that Law given to the Jews at Sinai.

Finally, whether it's global warming, racial superiority, or the origins of Judaism, we're all going to believe what we're predisposed to believe. And, believe me, there's scholarship out there for any opinion one cares to indulge. Type "judaism zoroastrianism" into Google, and believe whatever winds your clock . . ;)
--- Richard Nixon
—John Calvin
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

ALI,

First. that the referenced scholarship was done by a Jew no more invalidates it than does scholarship done by a Persian invalidate a contrary view.

Issue not written by Jewish or Christian or Muslim theologian or PHd in such

Issue, those guys neither historian, nor scientist, nor unbiased and and and

they believers (in that stuff)

They all have a dog in that race

Would he say, jeeez, true, all this rubbish, and, we just copied from Zoroastrians ? ?

and

most, if not 100%, history of Persia we know today, not from Persian historians, but from, mostly Greek and Europeans .. if you want to know who Pomegranates are, just look what Hegel says (he no Persian)

Second, the Moral Law or the Law of God is written on every human heart and was known by mankind long before Moses. That fact in no way invalidates the codification of that Law given to the Jews at Sinai.

Finally, whether it's global warming, racial superiority, or the origins of Judaism, we're all going to believe what we're predisposed to believe. And, believe me, there's scholarship out there for any opinion one cares to indulge. Type "judaism zoroastrianism" into Google, and believe whatever winds your clock . . ;)

Marcus, you disarmed me ,

can not argue with Law of God & written in human heart & Moses & law given to Jews in Sinai

those are neither factual, nor proven

fact is, they even utterly illogical

why should G_D send emissaries (Moses, Jesus, Mohammed) to that space and not to China (probably even at that there was 500 million Chinese) and and and

and

don't rely on Google

Google and WiKi are sanitized .. cleaned up .. political tools .. brainwashing .. fabricating out of Bullshit historical facts

Why no Oxford scholar or Harvard scholar say anything about Moses in Sinai ? ?

because they know it is nonsense, just invented for kids, like Santa

Look here

0YpmLGlbRn4

this guy is the guardian of Mecca, Islam's holly place

and

he is Alcoholic

friend told me, Shaikhs themselves distribute Alcohol in all Arabian lands, and .. everybody knows it

Marcus

Post by Marcus »

AzariLoveIran wrote:. . They all have a dog in that race . .

Everyone's got a dog in that race, ALI . . to each his own . . . :?
--- Richard Nixon
—John Calvin
planctom

Post by planctom »

Marcus wrote:
AzariLoveIran wrote:. . They all have a dog in that race . .

ALi, besides a dog, you also have a monomania in that race.
You say you´renot religious, then you say in another thread that you´re muslim, then you say you´re iliterate relihion wise,then you show up with all this citations from Talmud, then you despise sunnies and arabs( shitheads, as you say in a typical shia fashion).
So, why don´t you tell us: WTF are you upto, or, in a mor polished way, show us your true colours!
AzariLoveIran

Post by AzariLoveIran »

planctom wrote:.
AzariLoveIran wrote:
. . They all have a dog in that race . .

ALi, besides a dog, you also have a monomania in that race.
You say you´renot religious, then you say in another thread that you´re muslim, then you say you´re iliterate relihion wise,then you show up with all this citations from Talmud, then you despise sunnies and arabs( shitheads, as you say in a typical shia fashion).
So, why don´t you tell us: WTF are you upto, or, in a mor polished way, show us your true colours!

"planctom" , had difficulty decoding what you really sayin

but

Pomegranates have respect for all, Arab, Turks, Italian, Japanese, Chinese etc etc .. and .. respect all religions, Suni, Shia, VooDoo, Shinto Buddhist, all respected

and

Shithead mean those Sheikhs, Princes and Kings put & kept on thrown by Brits and CIA

but , planctom

this tread about TALMUD

why you not say what you think about content of that article ?

My true color ? ? :lol: