Zero Dark Thirty

A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.
Ibrahim

Re: Zero Dark Thirty

Post by Ibrahim »

Enki wrote:
Apollonius wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:On a related note, I saw Django Unchained over the holidays. Many Southern white slavers die at the hands of blacks. A+ family viewing. Recommended.

People like Ibrahim who enjoy seeing white people massacred should put in a word to Quentin Tarrantino to let them know they'd be interested in seeing a film which portrays the events in Haiti starting in August 1791.
I have thought about writing a film about that. The story of Toussaint would be a fascinating film. It'd be Braveheart in the Carribean basically.

You've got my $10.

A British friend complained half-seriously that Braveheart was racist against the English, to which I half-seriously replied "but weren't you being a bunch of imperialist pricks at the time? Uncharacteristically of course."
Farcus

Mullets

Post by Farcus »

Ibrahim wrote:
Enki wrote:
Apollonius wrote:
Ibrahim wrote:On a related note, I saw Django Unchained over the holidays. Many Southern white slavers die at the hands of blacks. A+ family viewing. Recommended.

People like Ibrahim who enjoy seeing white people massacred should put in a word to Quentin Tarrantino to let them know they'd be interested in seeing a film which portrays the events in Haiti starting in August 1791.
I have thought about writing a film about that. The story of Toussaint would be a fascinating film. It'd be Braveheart in the Carribean basically.

You've got my $10.

A British friend complained half-seriously that Braveheart was racist against the English, to which I half-seriously replied "but weren't you being a bunch of imperialist pricks at the time? Uncharacteristically of course."

Braveheart is like... The Ten Comandments of White Trash.

Azrael

possible sequel to Django?

Post by Azrael »

Burn! (Italian title: Queimada) starring Marlon Brando

He could remake it, like he remade Inglorious Bastards

It's right up his ally -- a remake of an Italian film, slave rebellions, violence, etc.
cultivate a white rose
Ibrahim

Re: Zero Dark Thirty

Post by Ibrahim »

I'm going to make a point of checking that one out. Never heard of it before Col Sun posted the trailer.