Bane Capital

A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer down your pants.
Enki

Bane Capital

Post by Enki »

Do you think that the new Batman movie making the term, 'Bane', synonymous with an archetypal greedy gangster villain will impact the election?
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Hoosiernorm

Re: Bane Capital

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Only if 13 year old children get to vote this year
Been busy doing stuff
Enki

Post by Enki »

Hoosiernorm wrote:Only if 13 year old children get to vote this year
A lot more people than 13 year old children watch Batman.

Also, there is a reality that ideas and symbolic triggers can get lodged in your brain in a way that is totally irrational.

Being that part of this was filmed at OWS, I bet it is going to be pretty harsh on the kleptocratic class.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Hoosiernorm

Post by Hoosiernorm »

Enki wrote:
Hoosiernorm wrote:Only if 13 year old children get to vote this year
A lot more people than 13 year old children watch Batman.

Also, there is a reality that ideas and symbolic triggers can get lodged in your brain in a way that is totally irrational.

Being that part of this was filmed at OWS, I bet it is going to be pretty harsh on the kleptocratic class.

I understand the symbolic reasoning, but the anti Bane crowd already believes what it believes. Why preach to the choir?
Been busy doing stuff