Levitas

Tea is nought but this: first you heat the water, then you make the tea. Then you drink it properly.
Heracleum Persicum

Re: Levitas

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

uj0mtxXEGE8
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

MkJpc_e6WpE
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Typhoon wrote:Image
You apply your twisted imagination for a bit, and the 'entering' looks anything other than 'accidental'......'>>.......
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Nonc Hilaire

Scottish barstool designed for kilt wearers

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

And people wonder why Putin has an 86% approval rating . . .

Teresa of Ávila
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Taser fun in slow-motion... :shock:

EptMBt0oryo
Deep down I'm very superficial
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Parodite wrote:Taser fun in slow-motion... :shock:
Funny when the video is edited and the screaming is not heard, but one person per week dies from Taser in the US.
MP9GHluE9ao

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

1. "If you want to change the world, do it when you are a bachelor. After marriage, you can't even change a TV channel"

2. "Listening to wife is like reading the terms and conditions of website. You understand Nothing, still you agreed..."

3. "Chess is the only game in the world, which reflects the status of the husband. The poor King can take only one step at a time...While the mighty Queen can do whatever she likes."

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Funny when the video is edited and the screaming is not heard, but one person per week dies from Taser in the US.
Yes.. its freaky.
Heracleum Persicum

kpS7vhvkIQM
82SDk1kInvI
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
MP9GHluE9ao
SH5VYAGorH4
Heracleum Persicum

BLG2v8yD0Fk
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:Boob Aid
Too limited. We need a "Wet T-Shirt Challenge".

Teresa of Ávila
Simple Minded

Declining birth rate problem solved?

Post by Simple Minded »

Just HALF of women can locate the vagina on a diagram of the female reproductive system

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... ystem.html

now that we have found the missing polar ice caps, scientists need to focus their attention on a problem closer to home......
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Don't usually post these type of videos, but have to make an exception in this case . . .

Wnsdc7cTPuU
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

zHGZBSwOp1c

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

CNoodnvrH7Q
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

MOXQo7nURs0
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

He had me at "güru".

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »